*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

Not much going in this week I think. Just added €2.51 that was leftover from bills and shopping from yesterday! DH liked the idea of having a savings tin for Florida so he went and bought one yesterday and we've decided that my tin will be for incidentals before we go - like putting the dog in the kennels, updating my passport and buying one for DS and maybe for photopass plus if I can convince DH its worth it :thumbsup2 DH's tin will be for spending money. DH and I have made it into a sort of competition between us as well :lmao: I'm very competitive so the thoughts of losing to him has motivated me!!

Couple more £2 coins from my wallet, and some small change I got when I went shopping has gone into my bottle. Prob about another fiver...

Got another £39 from Quidco so that's going in the pot! :thumbsup2

I've got another £16.30 to put in. I had a £5 off voucher for my grocery shopping and £11.60 change left over from last week!

Just had £130 paid from Quidco so i've added that, plus about £8 in change from my purse. :thumbsup2

Pinky166 said:
Just had £130 paid from Quidco so i've added that, plus about £8 in change from my purse. :thumbsup2

Wow! Wish I could save like that lol!

Just added ¬12.53 in change.

Wow! Wish I could save like that lol!

Just added ¬12.53 in change.

I wish all my Quidco cash back payments were that big, mostly it's just a few pounds....it all adds up though. :)

Saved £5 in h&m because they gave me a £5 off next time you spend £10 voucher last time I was in so put the money saved in the jar. Also owed DBF £7 so put it straight in so he couldn't spend it on useless stuff haha

And I lost my bank card so that should save me some money until the new one comes lol

I was just wondering what everyone is going to do with the money when it's eventually counted? Are you going to just buy $s with it or are you saving it for something specific, or are you going to used it for something special? Enquiring minds need to know! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

catherine said:
I was just wondering what everyone is going to do with the money when it's eventually counted? Are you going to just buy $s with it or are you saving it for something specific, or are you going to used it for something special? Enquiring minds need to know! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Good point! My tins will be for before we travel mostly. They will cover things like renewing my passport, ESTAs, paying for the hotel and car parking before we travel, buying a passport for DS, the dog going into the kennels for the best part of 3 weeks and also getting his vaccinations. Also want to buy an infant carrier like the Ergo or Beco, hope to get the Photopass as well. I must think I'll save a lot of money with my wish list there lol!

i took 60p out of my tin today coz kids needed baking money and i have no change!!:sad:

my tin will probably just be used for anything and everything we have forgot to budget for petrol parking tips stuff that will all add up to much more than i will have expeceted!! also maybe extra parks that we thought we couldnt afford ( kids fancy legoland)

My bvank balance savings is for the 3 cats to go into the cattery for 3 weeks and for their Injections.
The second and 3rd actual tin is my spending money :cool1:

£5 In today, best ive done in a long time.

My savings is just for my personally spending money as everything else has been paid or budgeted and sat in bank ready. So my tin is all for me, lol. My hubby and kids have their own tins.

I suspect my tin will be for our meals the first 6 nights we're not in Disney and on DDP. The original plan was for it to be for my own personal spending, lol

90p in the big tin today ( this is the tin i can open) only really 30p up coz i took the baking money out monday :(

the kids small tin with buns on is starting to feel heavy and i can see a £5 when i shake it so dying to open and count that one but all the sealed tins will be staying sealed until i can fit nothing else in !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter