*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

I went shopping today, had about £4.50 in change when I got back so put that in the pot. :thumbsup2

I am including £2 in the tin today, left over change found in my purse.

Anyone have any photos of there tins?

how do we upload photos?

i just got my first wage packet as an employee today in 6 years:cool1: ( i know u said no wages ) but i get paid cash and had £3.40 change in it so i have put that in and just kept the notes or me

Added another €6.76 after grocery shopping earlier! :)

How can you upload photos? I haven't decorated my tin yet but I might get time to do it this weekend ;) Disney-fy it like the big kid I am :rotfl:

I think that I'm going to need a bigger container, so I don't know whether to transfer the money I already have saved or just start a new one from scratch. Either way I'll need a new container, so I'll decorate it and post a picture! :thumbsup2

Another £10 to add. DD needed money for the bus, but ended up getting a lift and DH and I were going to buy sandwiches and a drink for lunch but decided not to bother and eat lunch at home! :thumbsup2

I think I'll have to join! We're only looking at going now in October 2014, but I need to get on with the saving...so I need the encouragement! :thumbsup2

DH had a gig last night, so he gave me some money to put in the fund! :thumbsup2

I think I'll have to join! We're only looking at going now in October 2014, but I need to get on with the saving...so I need the encouragement! :thumbsup2

Your welcome to join in on the fun :) Your number 19 x

If i have missed adding anyone on the list please let me know please, Ive gone through all the messages and try and check each day but someones post may get lost in all the comments. I will try my best for this not to happen.

This is a great idea! Please can I join?

We're off to Florida in February 2013, so only a few months left to save. We have budgeted some spending money in our 'wages' budget, so the jar won't be all we're taking. I had a nice little windfall of £300 from a tax rebate come through a couple of weeks ago so that's going towards it as well.

:) Lizzi xx

£4 in £2 coins went in to the pot, and the twenty quid I got off eBay has been turned into dollars...

Sorted out my parking pot in my car and took all the 5p and coppers out then did the same to my purse and sorted out my work tip pot.
So chucked a handful of loose change in the pot. No idea how much is in there at the moment but my bank savings 'pot' total is on my signiture. Hopefully the two combined will give me a good chunk of spending moolah. :cool1:

I just sorted out the money that I'd been putting in the ''pot'' because it was getting too heavy, so I've sorted out all the coppers out and put them in a separate container. Anyway I couldn't resist counting the money that I've saved since I started doing this. I am absolutely amazed that I have £302.86 :cool1: :cool1: and this is just from putting money in there that I would've spent on things that I have not missed at all!!! So I'm really motivated now!! We've got just over 10 moths left, so I can't wait to see how much more I can save. I don't think for one moment that I can save this amount of money every month or so because I had over £100 from Quidco that I put in there plus money that I won on the bonus ball at work, but even so! :thumbsup2

NO20: Magic Megadegs
NO21: Lizzi Feb 2013
NO22: saddler andy

Have added the above members to the list with numbers x

I just sorted out the money that I'd been putting in the ''pot'' because it was getting too heavy, so I've sorted out all the coppers out and put them in a separate container. Anyway I couldn't resist counting the money that I've saved since I started doing this. I am absolutely amazed that I have £302.86 :cool1: :cool1: and this is just from putting money in there that I would've spent on things that I have not missed at all!!! So I'm really motivated now!! We've got just over 10 moths left, so I can't wait to see how much more I can save. I don't think for one moment that I can save this amount of money every month or so because I had over £100 from Quidco that I put in there plus money that I won on the bonus ball at work, but even so! :thumbsup2

Wow that's an amazing amount so far, I need to try harder :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter