*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

Just emptied my purse, I had £20.82 left over from the week, so I'll be putting that in the pot. Better than wasting it on coffees and newspapers etc.! :thumbsup2

I've put approx £10 in loose change in throughout this week, also £24 Quidco payment.

Definitely Slowly slowly catchy monkey here! :laughing:

Another £2 coin went in today, I've been spurred on by the fact that my countdown is now under one year and this time next year we will be in Florida!

I had another £10 off grocery shopping coupon, so I put the £10 that I saved in the pot.

Another £5 today, found randomly in coat pocket! Love it when that happens xxx

:thumbsup2 I love when that happens too!! Added another €2.76 today after having breakfast in town with my sister. I COULD have gotten a lovely pastry afterwards but a little voice in my head said my tin wanted that money and my hips could do without that extra padding :lmao:

Magic Megadegs said:
Well done Wills Mom! Found 90pence today in my car, not much but in it goes, lol!

Lol well I feel all the better for not having a pastry since I ate a lot of biccies today with my evening cuppa! Oops lol!
And as for your saving today I love what you said before: slowly slowly catchy monkey ;) It all adds up! :goodvibes

We bought $350 back from Florida so that is going straight in the tin :cool1:

Just added another £19.55 a combination of money that I found around the house and change that I had left over from the week. :thumbsup2

£2.30 in my big tin yesterday , plus the kids had found a few coins around the house that they put in there tin

I've put 5 £2 coins in my tin over the last weeks or so... It's a slow process at the mo. but I did also buy $50 as it was 1.565 and seemed a good rate!

I have just spent an enjoyable hour or so reading all this thread, I :love: it

Please can I join? We have a jar but after all the ideas on here I should be able to save more.

We go August 2014 so we've got plenty of time to save :banana:

just off to put things on Ebay that have been behind the sofa for months then I can put that in the tin :)

Another ¬5.84 added this evening and DH added ¬5 to his own tin too. Its definitely a case of slowly slowly catchy monkey lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter