*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

DD doesn't have school this week, so I'm putting the £10 in that I would normally spend on her bus fare! :thumbsup2

I'm so jealous of you all haha times like this I really wish I had a better job and more money lol

Just got a cheque for £140 tax rebate, so I'm going to add that! :goodvibes

NO23: franc
NO24: paul_toria96

Updated with 2 new members of the game :cool1:

Thank you:yay:

I've sorted out a money tin and have put in £2.40 change that was by the washing machine, if the family leave coins in their pockets then they are mine when I find them in the washing machine. I also put in £1.40 that I saved by not using the car park in town when I went out today.

Sorry about that your number 25, I will update later on the list as cant do it from my phone.

Oops, I've just noticed that I didn't include the date that I 'm saving for. We travel on 1st August, so please put me down for July 2013 as they when the tin opening will be.:)

mollies_mum said:
I've sold another old phone on ebay so I have now put £200 on my Fairfx card :cool1:

Well done!! :goodvibes

Just put in ¬8.45. I was supposed to buy lunch with my mum today but she paid for me as a treat so thats gone straight in the tin :)

I found £4.23 in a winter coat yesterday :banana:

And I've got a few things finishing on Ebay today so all that will go in :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter