Two HotT College Chicks and a Cowboy Take on the World

She's a texting queen, and she would NEVER EVER text from somewhere like, I don't know, let's just say the VATICAN@@)

The text is from dd.

HMPH! I thought I was the Queen!

Holy moly! Who knew this thread would amass this many posts in such a short time? Gotta subscribe so I don't get left behind.

So far, so goog, E and PJ....keep it going!

Definitely the unabridged. We're used to skipping past much of what you write anyway, nursebabe.

Loved the goat story Celery. Thanks for sharing since nursebabe never shared it with us. :mad:
Stray goat. :rotfl2: Love it. :thumbsup2

-- Rob

I was telling Elis that since I grew up with 2 nurses I am well trained in tuning out what nurses say. So, we'll go with that, unabridged and we'll all just be tuning you out. :laughing:

Gee, I wonder why I never told you two the goat story?:sad2:

p.s. Hollywood loves me. Dont think she doesn't, cuz she does.

Hi, I am still hear and reading, great job, ladies!

I am voting for the unabrigded version too.

Thanks Marita with an S. (she knows what I mean) Thanks for reading along.

Just catching up on your trip report!!

You two are hilarious :rotfl2:

OH and E......You are one hot chickie poo :hug:

Love PJ's sisters nickname "Hollywood". From what I know about her, it really does suit her well :3dglasses

Keep it coming :yay:

Bluester. LYMI. huggles and all that jazz.

:love: Nice E!!

Oh, and you and Peej look pretty darn cute too!
Although, I should have been in that picture too :(

Yes, you should have. tsk tsk tsk!!!!

HMPH! I thought I was the Queen!

Oh but you are, I meant she was the text queen wannabe.

Holy moly! Who knew this thread would amass this many posts in such a short time? Gotta subscribe so I don't get left behind.

Whew, finally. I was beginning to think you'd abandoned me. What's aTR without a caffeine laced snarkgirl?:hug:

Well....thanks alot for telling me about ANY of this!!!!! :mad:

Another DISnovel I now MUST read from start to finish!!! popcorn::

PS: Whatever happened to the 'trollop TRIPLETS'???????? :guilty: :confused3

Hi, I am still hear and reading, great job, ladies!

I am voting for the unabrigded version too.
Unabridged it is then! See, Elis, everyone loves us!!!

Just catching up on your trip report!!

You two are hilarious :rotfl2:

OH and E......You are one hot chickie poo :hug:

Love PJ's sisters nickname "Hollywood". From what I know about her, it really does suit her well :3dglasses

Keep it coming :yay:
Hey Blue! :woohoo: It does suit her well. We discussed many names for her but that was the one that stuck.

Yup, piss poor planning IMO!!:sad1:
What about the poor planning on your part? You could have insisted on coming with Tom or had your mom come visit you at another time? THINK, woman!

Okay, now you I for sure know all about. Your name is Lynette. Elis likes you a lot. Nice to meet you!

p.s. Hollywood loves me. Dont think she doesn't, cuz she does.
She's sitting right here. I just asked her if she had anything she'd like to say to you and she said she has just 2 words for you: "Jack Sparrow." Yeah, she must like you because that was nice.

Well....thanks alot for telling me about ANY of this!!!!! :mad:

Another DISnovel I now MUST read from start to finish!!! popcorn::

PS: Whatever happened to the 'trollop TRIPLETS'???????? :guilty: :confused3
Ummm....one of the trollop triplets dropped off the face of the DIS planet, that's what happened. It would have been great if you were there! And Blue. And Cheryl. And not Rob.

Yo just can't help yourself Rob, can you?:sad2:
Um, did you read like all five posts about this and understand the full context of my post? I wasn't pointing out a typo in this case. I was actually supporting PJ's point of view.

Ummm....one of the trollop triplets dropped off the face of the DIS planet, that's what happened. It would have been great if you were there! And Blue. And Cheryl. And not Rob.
Now, seriously, was this additional comment really necessary? :mad:

-- Rob

Let me do a brief history or a hx as we say in the medical profession. Explain the hotT college chick name and how Mr. Trollop earned his title.

PJ and I met on a now obsolete thread. I can't recall the exact moment of said meeting, but I do recall thinking "She's 21. I'm 34. What will we possibly have in common?" On that now obsolete thread we were jokingly referred to as trollops. Although IRL, nothing could be further from the truth.:rolleyes1 We also were referred to as trollop triplets (along with a missing comrade). Somehow it was decided that we were ALL 21 yr. old hotT college chicks. Who am I to argue with such a statement?

We're going to Disney World....

WOO HOO!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

You remembered ME!!!!!! :dance3:

Didn't I tell you? :confused:

I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popcorn::

Ok just read your trippie and I'm on board. great report so far and pics.

I'm going to try to get ahead here because I won't be around all day tomorrow and then Elisabeth can catch up to me.

OKAY so at dinner we established that hummus is food that cowpeople don't eat but vegetarians do, Hollywood loves fries and thinks Elisabeth is far from intelligent for not ordering them, and I eat slow. Really slow. Everyone waiting for me to finish eating was kind of the theme of the meals. Actually, scratch that. They eat fast. Way too fast. It's not healthy, really.

Once some of us ate at a normal pace and some of us ate waaaay too fast we headed over to Splash Mountain to use our fastpasses. This is one of the rides I used to never ride. I hate the big hill still but I ride it, I'm so brave in my old age. I love the ride, hate the hill. Does that make sense? Ride=adorable. Hill=horrible. We didn't get all that wet and I ruined the ride photo for Elisabeth. She made a point of telling me that. I was scared so I was like hugging-ish Hollywood with my face in her lap-ish. I don't know how to explain it but my head was not visible in the picture. I got yelled at for that. Some babynurses are just mean.

After Splash we started walking toward Fantasyland with the goal of riding the Haunted Masion. At this point it really would have been good to know someone who works at Disney...the ride was closed. Down for refurbishment. Seems like 2 Cast Members would know that....but we didn't!

Moving right along....Elisabeth pulled her "it's a rite of passage" line and we headed to Small World because apparently ya gotta do it. It was on this ride that the idea for the Trip Report started. Elis got out the soon to be famous blue notebook and Cars pen and we took notes of everything we had done. Little did we know the trip report would be this good!!! ;)

After that we aimlessly wandered over to Tomorrowland. No one had an agenda and I think Elisabeth and I were chatting so much that we weren't paying any attention to where we were going. We stopped in a bathroom on the way where Elisabeth accused me of undressing in the stall. I am going to leave that story to her.

In Tomorrowland we checked Space Mountain but there were not fastpasses left so we got some for Buzz Lightyear. Then it was time for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority! I think Mr. Trollop was a little overwhelmed with all the chatter and girls at this point so he told us to go ahead and he was going to take a break. Can't blame him.

I feel like I'm forgetting something now but I don't have the notebook and it's too late to call Elisabeth because she sleeps. When she gives her version she can add something if I forgot it. After the TTA we had to wait a few minutes and then we used our Buzz Lightyear fastpasses. I think Hollywood beat everyone on this ride. I always lose. Whatever.

Next was the new Monsters, Inc. attraction. Hollywood had seen this already and she said it was "underwhelming" but we wanted to try it for ourselves. We only waited about 10 minutes for the show. During the wait Mr. Trollop told an R rated story that I won't include in the report. Elisabeth also couldn't keep her shoes on and was getting really loopy. That's all I'll say. I have been told I may not post the pictures from this event. My lips are sealed.

I am going to have to agree with Hollywood that this show was underwhelming. I could have lived without seeing it. I can see how a little kid would find it absolutely hilarious though. It was cute enough, just not something I'll feel the need to see everytime I go to Disney.

After Monsters Hollywood started nudging me which meant she wanted to leave. She had her fill of creepy online people. Actually, she was going to have to work at 7:30 in the morning and she wanted to go to bed. Elisabeth and I clarified the plans for the morning, hugged goodbye, and Hollywood and I took the bus back to OKW and then drove to our house. On the drive home we of course had to talk about Elisabeth and Mr. Trollop and Hollywood admitted that they seemed normal and she liked them!!!! She even said Elisabeth was cute and her husband was nice! YAY! Maybe I'll be allowed to have online friends now!

I just want to comment on the whole meeting an online friend for the first time thing....
I have met a few DISers in the past and I also met a lot while I was on my Disney cruise but Elisabeth was probably the one I had talked to the most online before meeting her and the one I felt closest to. So, I was actually kind of nervous that it would be awkward when we met but I just have to say it was great. Like I said I felt like I had known her for years and we didn't stop talking the whole time. My sister is always telling me those people are NOT your friends. They don't know you, you don't know them, you just talk to them online. I guess I'm just glad that it worked out as well as it did and we had such a good first meeting/first day. Oko, I'll stop. It's late and I'm probably getting loopy and not making any sense. Catch up, Elisabeth, I'll be back tomorrow night or Sunday morning!

I just want to comment on the whole meeting an online friend for the first time thing....
I have met a few DISers in the past and I also met a lot while I was on my Disney cruise but Elisabeth was probably the one I had talked to the most online before meeting her and the one I felt closest to. So, I was actually kind of nervous that it would be awkward when we met but I just have to say it was great. Like I said I felt like I had known her for years and we didn't stop talking the whole time. My sister is always telling me those people are NOT your friends. They don't know you, you don't know them, you just talk to them online. I guess I'm just glad that it worked out as well as it did and we had such a good first meeting/first day. Oko, I'll stop. It's late and I'm probably getting loopy and not making any sense. Catch up, Elisabeth, I'll be back tomorrow night or Sunday morning!

OMG, I feel such pressure for next week. Just to remind you, I'm not as nice as Elis;)

BTW, I'm very much enjoying your TR even if I'm slightly jealous.

Well.....somebody doesn't HAVE to leave for home the week before I arrive!!!! :guilty:

Planned! I'm sure that was sooo planned!!! :mad:

Ahhh! It's the cafn8 person!
Right?
I was wondering what your name was here.
Hi! :wave2:

Eventually we got on the bus and for some reason sat in the way way back. I remember that. Elis had to take phone calls from the Jr. Trollops to end a fight at home over what the name of the new goat they found was going to be. I think it was a goat, anyway. Or maybe it was a cow. That's all they have out there, right, Elis? Goats and cows? No way it was a cat they were naming, that would be too normal and normal is SO not you.
Hee hee, I knew it wasn't a cow. Because E would have had at least one great name :snooty: to suggest to the kidlets had it been a cow.

We forgot to discuss that edumacation topic while chatting way too late tonight ;)

And Cel -- where were you earlier tonight, Missy!!!!!!!!

Caf - It's cool to finally see your DIS persona!

Once some of us ate at a normal pace and some of us ate waaaay too fast we headed over to Splash Mountain to use our fastpasses. This is one of the rides I used to never ride. I hate the big hill still but I ride it, I'm so brave in my old age. I love the ride, hate the hill. Does that make sense? Ride=adorable. Hill=horrible. We didn't get all that wet and I ruined the ride photo for Elisabeth. She made a point of telling me that. I was scared so I was like hugging-ish Hollywood with my face in her lap-ish. I don't know how to explain it but my head was not visible in the picture. I got yelled at for that. Some babynurses are just mean.

After Splash we started walking toward Fantasyland with the goal of riding the Haunted Masion. At this point it really would have been good to know someone who works at Disney...the ride was closed. Down for refurbishment. Seems like 2 Cast Members would know that....but we didn't!

Next was the new Monsters, Inc. attraction. Hollywood had seen this already and she said it was "underwhelming" but we wanted to try it for ourselves. We only waited about 10 minutes for the show. During the wait Mr. Trollop told an R rated story that I won't include in the report. Elisabeth also couldn't keep her shoes on and was getting really loopy. That's all I'll say. I have been told I may not post the pictures from this event. My lips are sealed.
Of course. This is exactly how I've always thought of her. ::yes::

Or 2 people that DIS a lot. :sad2: Or certainly a Cast Member that DIS's a lot. :rolleyes:

Oh. Now, this just so cruel. To tease us like this. Tease, tease, tease. Maybe you are not a PJ after all. Someone on one of your all's threads will have to break one of you two down and get this information. :rolleyes1

-- Rob

I like you now, TwinkieMama.
Of course you do. You are smart. All the smart people like me.

P. Lauren is AMAZED I can get a text in POTC. She's a texting queen, and she would NEVER EVER text from somewhere like, I don't know, let's just say the VATICAN@@)

Fine, I admit...I got my cell phone taken away for texting in the Vatican. It's disrespectful, who knew?

Ok I admit when I read the BabyN's bit my mind automagically added the missing letters and I am thinking "What is so wIerd about texting from vacation????" I mean vacation is the perfect texting location- cause you can communicate without actually interrupting your good time to talk to the ones you love. Or tolerate. Or whatever.

But now I see that PJ was texting from the Vatican!!!! :faint:

PJ said:
It was a goat. Goat goat goat. Elisabeth has a goat.
Doesn't she have two goats now? Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this. All the goat-less people will be jealous.

Great, now we know that Lauren got punished in the Vatican, and we stumbled onto a stray goat. :thumbsup2
What could be more on topic?

Some babynurses are just mean.

All babynurses are mean. And bossy. Always telling you to push or take a walk or quit your whining. And they never ever let you take a break. However a babynurse is a great friend because they also will tell you funny stories to distract you and the will actually be there for you.

Great job ladies. Carry on with your goats and Vatican vacations and creepy internet friends. And maybe add some more stuff about WDW.:thumbsup2

You remembered ME!!!!!! :dance3:

Didn't I tell you? :confused:

I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popcorn::

Yes, ladies and gentlemen here is the ORIGINAL trollop. (and I ain't kiddin') Seems to me like there was an LBelle Dream Fastpass, but only one person was allowed to use it.

*dang it. she found me*:scared:

Ok just read your trippie and I'm on board. great report so far and pics.

:wave: Scott from New York. Isn't that astute of me to know that you're from New York? Not that it says it in your location or anything.
I'm just THAT smart.

1. After that we aimlessly wandered over to Tomorrowland. No one had an agenda and I think Elisabeth and I were chatting so much that we weren't paying any attention to where we were going. We stopped in a bathroom on the way where Elisabeth accused me of undressing in the stall. I am going to leave that story to her.

2. During the wait Mr. Trollop told an R rated story that I won't include in the report. Elisabeth also couldn't keep her shoes on and was getting really loopy. That's all I'll say. I have been told I may not post the pictures from this event. My lips are sealed.

3. I have met a few DISers in the past and I also met a lot while I was on my Disney cruise but Elisabeth was probably the one I had talked to the most online before meeting her and the one I felt closest to. So, I was actually kind of nervous that it would be awkward when we met but I just have to say it was great. Like I said I felt like I had known her for years and we didn't stop talking the whole time. My sister is always telling me those people are NOT your friends. They don't know you, you don't know them, you just talk to them online. I guess I'm just glad that it worked out as well as it did and we had such a good first meeting/first day. Oko, I'll stop. It's late and I'm probably getting loopy and not making any sense. Catch up, Elisabeth, I'll be back tomorrow night or Sunday morning!

1. See now this is one of those times where the story seems funny to me, but may not to others. I guess I will include it in my next installment. Don't go ahead of me, allow me to catch up, oko?

2. He told an R rated story? :eek: Did I hear it? Or was I too busy losing my shoes. Please tell me you don't have pictures of me sans shoes. In my defense, they were flip flops. At least I had a new French pedicure, so it wasn't too offensive, right? Btw, I have feet shots of you too. Just sayin'.;)

3. It was a GREAT weekend for meeting cyber friends. I think it was like the best dis meet ever in the history of dis meets. Dontcha think?

OMG, I feel such pressure for next week. Just to remind you, I'm not as nice as Elis;)

BTW, I'm very much enjoying your TR even if I'm slightly jealous.

Well, Cheryl in all honesty, how could possibly be as nice as me? My niceness is legendary. hee hee hee

p.s. You should have joined us!!!!! We tried and tried to get you there.

Hee hee, I knew it wasn't a cow. Because E would have had at least one great name :snooty: to suggest to the kidlets had it been a cow.

Caf - It's cool to finally see your DIS persona!

Any cow of mine will be named Minnie Moo, of course.

Yeah, lalijack is great, 'cept I can't take her anywhere. Does size matter? Don't ask her. That's all I'm sayin':p

BN - Great report. Thanks for sharing.

Yup, cel. I have finally arrived. Thanks.;)

Of course. This is exactly how I've always thought of her. ::yes::

Didn't you hear? My niceness is legendary. Get with the program people.

All babynurses are mean. And bossy. Always telling you to push or take a walk or quit your whining. And they never ever let you take a break. However a babynurse is a great friend because they also will tell you funny stories to distract you and the will actually be there for you.

Finally! somebody in my "amen" corner. And let me tell y'all this. You can always trust a twinkie.:thumbsup2

Well, gang. I do not have my next installment ready. But I have decided to share the PJ undressing in the stall story, and just let y'all skim over it in typical fashion. I'm not sure when the next installment will be completed. Hopefully, before the weekend is through, but I can't make any promises.

Peej:
you can't start on the GoDaddy & KAMommy meeting without me, got it?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen here is the ORIGINAL trollop. (and I ain't kiddin') Seems to me like there was an LBelle Dream Fastpass, but only one person was allowed to use it.

*dang it. she found me*:scared:

?

Yes...I taught them everything they know!!!!

Elis...you luuuuve me and you miss me like crazy!!

Just admit it, Sistah!

Wow....this thread moves like wild fire!

Just a few observations....

Elisabeth....you don't look a day over 25! Get to work and get some wrinkles! You're making the rest of us look bad! ;)

Mr. Tollop is hot! :thumbsup2 (My DH wears jeans at WDW too.)

Lauren....Thank you for mentioning that meeting your imaginary friends is NOT awkward. I've been a little worried about that since I'll be meeting lots of them in Sept.

I love that Hollywood poses like a princess! You girls are both adorable!

Side note: There is hummus in Kentucky and some of us like it quite a bit and eat it frequently. Just to clarify.

Thanks for including the phonetic spelling of Loo-uh-vull for those outside KYiana area. I've been saying it that way my whole life.

OK....I have marked my spot so you may now proceed. .popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter