Two HotT College Chicks and a Cowboy Take on the World

Well look what the cat dragged in! Hi, Lis! Thanks for stickin with the tr! I know I wouldn't if I didn't have to. jk, jk.

Reason: Post #1000! Woo Hooty!
Woo Hooty is just such a manly thing to say.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bbn...i apparently have the memory like a sieve disease that our goog friend, Marita suffers from. I don't remember half the stuff you posted even happening. So, if I did my version of your post it would sound something like this, "then we went on the safari. It was hotT, but we saw some animals." In other words, you may carry on. You're welcome.

And your point is? :confused3

-- Rob

that you're not manly?:confused3

GOOD NEWS: THE LITTLE BLUE TR NOTEBOOK HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!

except the trip report is almost over, so it's pretty much useless.

although

i did find one little notation about the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail. Peej, how could we forget this???

We found the real monkey lady.

She was giving a "talk" on gorillas.

What got my attention was the phrase "the gorillas will soon be sexually mature"

Because it's human nature to filter out boring words like "hot, tired, hungry, thirsty, kids, bathroom, mickey, minnie, sunscreen" and hone in on words like "sexually mature".

So I half listened and she again said the phrase "sexually mature". I look at RS and he gives me a :rolleyes: cuz you can tell the CM is really enjoying herself. and she emphasizes certain parts of the phrase to make certain she grabs everyone's attention.

If you people will recall we were in fact the boring words: hot, tired, hungry, thirsty, and add to that loopy. We had already completely lost it with the bat lady and now we find the REAL monkey lady talking about sexually mature gorillas.

well......

As she begins to say the phrase for the third time I look at PJ and mouth "sexually mature" in sync with the cast member. I mean c'mon how many times can this get worked into the conversation?!

and then I giggled. RS looks at me like "oh no. here we go again."

PJ laughs. out loud.

People look at us funny. And not ha ha funny either. funny like the way my kid smells after a football game kind of funny.

RonStoppable says "Why dont we leave now?"

But that's the easy way out.

wait RS! come back....

he's gone.

I guess we should follow his lead, but....

we finally found the monkey lady!!!

"Ask her if monkeys like soup!" I say to PJ.

"YOU ask her" she says back.

I start to raise my hand, when I kid you not the next two words out of her mouth are, yep, you guess it.

sexually mature

It's childish. It's dumb. It's stupid. But we started laughing. I think the gorillas have passed the maturation stage lady.

Aparrently our laughs are disruptive-ish.:snooty:

Another CM walks up and asks if he can help us with anything. *sigh*

No, we tell him, we were just leaving.

So, the question never got asked, but really who cares if monkeys like soup. The real question is "When are they sexually mature?"

Gosh, you think we would have learned the answer to that question, but ummm, somehow we missed that.:angel:

I really dont have a good excuse for not finishing this TR. So I wont offer one.

I think this is the last installment. It will probably not be funny or clever...like the rest of this TR? But it will at least be the end.

I am certain PJ will want to add her two cents, so I humbly request that this not be sent to the TR graveyard until she has had a chance to do so. TIA.:thumbsup2

After our joyous encounter with the CM explaining how gorillas sexually mature, we decided it was time for some lunch.

Because listening to the sexual maturation rates of primates works up a hefty appetite.

apparently

Instead of playing the "what do you want?" "Idk, what do you want?" "I dont care. what do you want?" "I dont care. whatever" game of what to eat, RonStoppable informs the group that lunch will be consumed at Pizzafari.

I am fine with him taking charge in this instance. I am tired and weary and pizza is always a good thing. PJ half heartedly agrees because eating is simply not high on her priority list b/c she's a loserfreak.

Here is PJ enjoying our Pizzafari adventure.

IMG_2022.jpg

and me. the disney dining plan at its best. ignore the flattened heat and humidity hair. tyverymuch.

IMG_2023.jpg

and one more of the cowpoke in the group.
IMG_2025.jpg

See the unsuspecting family in the background?:rolleyes1

They were quite entertaining. The gma thought it would be a wonderous idea to somehow turn Pizza and Pudding into gourmet dining. She told the children to place their napkins down as placemats and then she began to arrange the plastic cutlery according to the Miss Manners Book of Etiquette.

She reminded me of the grandma on "Gilmore Girls" except worse.

The funniest thing was when she proclaimed her thirst but had nothing left to quench it. Her husband offered her his drink and she practically screams "BUT YOUR LIPS HAVE BEEN ON IT!"

oh

dear

God

His lips???? We cant have HIS lip germs coming in contact with HER lip germs. What in the heck is this world coming to? Lip germs trying to fraternize together? What's next? A government buyout for Larry Flynt and his failing industry?

And here is the final picture. PJ has grabbed the handy dandy blue notebook and decided to write a touching and sweet farewell to me.

IMG_2024.jpg

Shall I share with you the message she left me? It's so kind, it almost brings tears to my eyes. But here it is and I quote:

"I am smarter than YOU! (and I can push harder)
aka Pizzafari"

Hmmm. I didnt know Pizzafari had an aka, but apparently it does.

We gathered up our belongings and headed out the door.

I glanced back at "I am smarter than YOU! (and I can push harder)" [aka Pizzafari] one last time knowing my magical trip was nearly complete.

We raced to the veehickull. When I say we I mean PJ and I. RS apparently didnt feel like racing that day.

But dont let that fool you. Occasionally we still race to the car in a store parking lot. You're only as old as you act, right? Which is why my Peter Pan complex will forever be intact.

The ride to the airport was quiet. It's a little sad to leave the Happiest Place On Earth. Reality is always waiting for you as soon as you walk through the front door back home. We get to the airport and say our goodbyes and promise to stay in touch. If I only knew then.....:rolleyes:

It was a nice escape though. A few days spent at OKW, enjoying the breakfast of champions, hanging out with cool dissers at CM's, laughing at PJ undressing in the bathroom stall, being berated by Hollywood for choosing fruit over fries, singing 'O Canada' at Le Cellier, coaxing a hott college chick to not only ride Tot, but also EE, being shushed on more than one occasion, finally tasting the concoction that is Beverly, and flailing wildly down the OKW slide.

What more could I ask for?

Well, maybe one more thing....

We get all the way back to Indiana, walk through grandma's front door and Red jumps into my arms, Gigantor throws his arms around me, Miracle Boy asks "how was the trip?" and Julia Roberts gives me a sweet little smile.

Ahhhh, perfect.

The time has finally come. The most dreaded, long avoided, but had to come sometime goodbye from PJ. Get out your tissues. Don't plan any other events for the rest of your day. Either that or no one is even reading this anymore and I'm talking to myself. Either way...on with the show!!

Ahem.

I think we were both a little sad to let the monkey lady go. First of all, there was still that burning question of whether or not monkeys like soup. Could we really leave without asking it? Secondly, we knew once we left and ate lunch, it was going to be time for goodbye. :sad1: Did we let that get us down though? Of course not!! We did what any good trollops would do and went to fulfill our pizza consumption needs.

So, do monkeys really hate soup? I guess the world will never know.

I think it's funny that at the beginning of the trip RS tried to accommodate our inability to make decisions and then by the end he simply stated things: "we're eating at pizzafari!" :rotfl2: Man, if that's what happened at the end of a 3 day trip, just think what we could accomplish given, say, a whole week!
3.gif

It was time for our final hurrah with the DDP, so off we went. Food was ordered and a table was procured. Next to a seemingly normal family. Little did we know....
I decided this sticker would apply here:
why_yes_thumb.jpg

It seems like wherever we go, there are strange people. Wassup with that? :confused3 This woman seemed to think pizzafari was high tea at the Ritz. Her grandkids were obviously tired and hungry. She set the tray of pizza, pop, and pudding down on the table and their greedy little grubby hands immediately started grabbing for the food. Grandma, however, had other ideas. She made them all stop and follow her step by step instructions. First they were to lay their napkins out as placemats. Then, they were to place their silverware on the correct sides of the plate. Next, pizza went in the middle. Drinks and dessert went at the top. Once she had inspected everyone's work, food was allowed to be consumed. I usually say "whatever floats your boat," but was that really necessary? I guess there's not enough entertainment in Disney, they had to make their own. Bbn and I were of course politely not staring and laughing at them and minding our own business. Hey, it could happen. :rolleyes1

During lunch we had a little reminiscing session. Ah yes, all good things must come to an end. Cept I got to stay in Orlando a few more weeks. Heh. :angel: We headed out of Animal Kingdom aka the surface of the sun. See, Animal Kingdom DOES have an aka!!! And is it just me or does Animal Kingdom always feel as hot as the surface of the sun???

The ride to the airport was quiet. For a change. I think it was the first time we were all fully silent. There was no happy chatter. There was no witty banter. There were no silly giggles. In short, the hotT college chicks and the cowboy were hot, loopy, tired, and just a lil bit sad. We talked about keeping in touch and promised to call each other. I left the cowfolk at the curb of the Orlando airport and reluctantly drove away, watching them fade into the distance. It had been a fun filled 3 days. I had conquered fears. I had mastered rights of passage. I had met DISers and survived the ungodly summer Florida heat. I had undressed in a bathroom stall at Magic Kingdom.

What more could I ask for?

Well, maybe one more thing....

I pulled up to Disney's Contemporary Resort. I entered through a grungy old door and clocked in. I donned my ridiculous high pants and tie and got to work my 8 hour shift.

Ahhhh, perfect.

Sorry, just had to throw a final dose of snark in there. I would just like to say that I am so happy I got to experience the best DIS meet ever. It really was a magical trip and I have so many good memories from it. If someone had told me a few years ago that I was going to meet one of my best friends ever online I would have said HA right in their face. I'll always hold onto the good memories from this trip and hope to get to share many more with my hotT college chick snark buddy!!! :hug:

Thanks to anyone who followed along with this tr. Even those who just followed along in the beginning and have since given up. Can't say I blame ya! It's been really fun to write and I've enjoyed all the laughs along the way! And always remember...fries before fruit. ;)

That said...Peej. Out.

:grouphug:

Am I first??

Looking around...............

EliSabeth and PeeJ, thanks for taking us along on your long, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 3 day adventure.

It's been fun, and I am very proud of both of you for actually finishing it.

Well, I dont know why I should feel proud, I had nothing to do with, but props to both of you!

This TR was for a 3 DAY visit????????????????????? :eek: I thought you guys were there for WEEKS!!!!! :rolleyes:

OMG!!!! Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Anyhoo........all good things must come to an end (so I've been told :confused3 ). It's been a blast and a belly-busting laugh-a-thon!! :rotfl: Thanks so much to you both! Great job! :thumbsup2

PJ: If it's not too much trouble, could ya be a doll and go through this entire thing, make it like into a book and send me a copy? You da best!!! :cool2:

:idea: Maybe I'll start a TR on my return home from Mexico!!!!

Or not.

Fries before fruit isn't hard to remember for me.

Thought you were a teacher...isn't everything always in alphabetical order . :lmao:

You both did a great job, when is the next one?

1. Sorry, just had to throw a final dose of snark in there.

2. It really was a magical trip and I have so many good memories from it.

3. Thanks to anyone who followed along with this tr.

1. shocking:rolleyes:

2. I agree, and I cant believe how much has changed since we embarked on this trip. I now know what it's like to have the little sister I never had.:hug:

3. A big thank you to the fans, followers, posters, and lurkers. It has been a fun adventure!

Well, I dont know why I should feel proud, I had nothing to do with, but props to both of you!

Thank you Marita. And thanks for being here until the end.

This TR was for a 3 DAY visit????????????????????? :eek: I thought you guys were there for WEEKS!!!!! :rolleyes:

OMG!!!! Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Anyhoo........all good things must come to an end (so I've been told :confused3 ). It's been a blast and a belly-busting laugh-a-thon!! :rotfl: Thanks so much to you both! Great job! :thumbsup2

PJ: If it's not too much trouble, could ya be a doll and go through this entire thing, make it like into a book and send me a copy? You da best!!! :cool2:

:idea: Maybe I'll start a TR on my return home from Mexico!!!!

Or not.

And to you Lis. You definitely added some color to this TR.

You both did a great job, when is the next one?

Thanks Nab! and to answer your question: NEVER!!!:scared:

Thanks again everybody.

Much love,

E

:scared1: ..i 'll be..a goosie~noodle!....i can't believe..i what i been

missing.....wow, ~ guess....my real life..is toot busy......for missing

..out...on this terrific..wild & wet adventures..to the holy grain....

....on every mooer' dream list ! :thumbsup2

ps, stupid..neighbor problem, :mad: ....well it proves.....there's a

whole groopers of :angel: s...that always..."attracting"..the jeepers'

creepers?

..maybe, just maybe....i'll get the time...to do my own exploring....

until..then.......arghhhhhhhhh, "here~:yay: ! the nex best thing to the,

pixiedust: , :hug: !

fyi,

..i kno...alot are wondering..is this reaction/s..for real....all i can
say....reality~orientation..is my #1 game, & as anyone have
experienced...any/all disney trips..takes a bite out of the family's

.....$$$.....so.......in that spirit......it's exciting....reading those

...who "dis~playing" the proper insights..but also add their own lil'
magic..to the pot~~:stir: ..thank you~:flower3:

* thru...the years....the things i 've read....allowed me to
"spring"..a few surprises of my very own. :wizard:

who've thought? :lmao:

:scared1: ..i 'll be..a goosie~noodle!....i can't believe..i what i been

missing.....wow, ~ guess....my real life..is toot busy......for missing

..out...on this terrific..wild & wet adventures..to the holy grain....

....on every mooer' dream list ! :thumbsup2

ps, stupid..neighbor problem, :mad: ....well it proves.....there's a

whole groopers of :angel: s...that always..."attracting"..the jeepers'

creepers?

..maybe, just maybe....i'll get the time...to do my own exploring....

until..then.......arghhhhhhhhh, "here~:yay: ! the nex best thing to the,

pixiedust: , :hug: !

fyi,

..i kno...alot are wondering..is this reaction/s..for real....all i can
say....reality~orientation..is my #1 game, & as anyone have
experienced...any/all disney trips..takes a bite out of the family's

.....$$$.....so.......in that spirit......it's exciting....reading those

...who "dis~playing" the proper insights..but also add their own lil'
magic..to the pot~~:stir: ..thank you~:flower3:

* thru...the years....the things i 've read....allowed me to
"spring"..a few surprises of my very own. :wizard:

who've thought? :lmao:

Hey Lil G!

Glad you found this little "diamond in the rough". lol

Twink:
You sound so smart when you post like that.

I can not believe this trip report has come to an end. It was a great read. Thank you ladies.

I have not been on the disboards because I am simply Kovu now. Kiara is gone. I will not share the details. :guilty: I decided to keep my username and logged in tonight to see what was happening. I completely forgot this trip report but I am glad I got to read the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter