Two HotT College Chicks and a Cowboy Take on the World

I forgot the conversation turned to rodeo on the bus. P. Lauren seemed interested but she could have been faking it. Hollywood was not interested.

My cell phone rang. I have several different ring tones. One of which is the theme to INDIANA JONES. Hollywood was oh so impressed. This comes up in later conversation. I'm winning her over, I can feel it.

It's my dd. The animal that they found at g-mas was not a goat, but a KITTEN.
Dd wants to keep it. She knows I'm full of mommy guilt. What's a guilty mommy to do?:confused3

YET another mammal mouth to feed.:sad2:

. So I wanted to know what kind of a landform a lock was. They both laughed at me and made fun of me the rest of the time because they're big bullies like that. Clearly someone sees my side of this, right? Right? Anyone?

They probably pronounced it correctly but nursebabe has been spelling it wrong. It should be New Loch East. Opposite of Old = New; Opposite of Key (landform) = Loch (a lake or a narrow arm of the sea or a partially landlocked bay); Opposite of West = East. .

I am with you and RobIn on this one.

And I am :rotfl: about the hotT college chick running the potty breaks

Please, expand on this. :confused3

Someone please help me out here...why am I a PJ? :confused:
Oh man! Hopefully nursebabe can explain it because I don't think I can but you are. You are sooooo such a PJ. I mean just look at the pics of you. And even though I haven't met you IRL, your actions, stories, everything. PJ. PJ. PJ.

-- Rob

1. The MK became known as clevage, and thongs, and tramp stamps, oh my. It was seriously a bad scene. Not pretty. It was like people were like, hey, it's really hot outside so I think I'll take my clothes off. Not okay. :sad2:

2. You're making this up, Hollywood don't talk about football. AND Hollywood did offer to drive us in said convertible but Ron Stoppable was like no, we can just take the bus.

3. I would like to take a moment to comment on this woman and her "rites of passage." To her rite of passage meant there's something I want to do that none of you are going to want to do so I'm going to act like it's a rite of passage. She thinks she fooled us, but we knew that's all it was.

4. I'll ask her and get back to you. That really was a poor decision on her behalf. Just let Elisabeth think Hollywood ended up liking her. We don't want to crush her little babycow heart. Keep it on the down low.
1. Cleavage, and thongs, and tramp stamps...oh my! :lmao:

2. Did he really do that? WHY? Why would we wait for the bus? Perhaps Hollywood's driving frightened him.:confused3
Oh yeah they did. I said she doesn't talk football and she was like "Oh yeah I do."

3. WDW has many rites of passage. Any nonfreaky person knows this.

2.gif

The MK became known as cleavage, and thongs, and tramp stamps, oh my. It was seriously a bad scene. Not pretty. It was like people were like, hey, it's really hot outside so I think I'll take my clothes off. Not okay. :sad2:
Yet another reason my last three trips to WDW have been in the winter. I would soooooo hate this. Blech. :headache:

-- Rob

NOW, we're headed to POTC. I'm happier than a lark. Peej is right, Hollywood says head right, and nobody is in line. We get right on. I don't recall being horrified at sitting in the same row as them, but I was a tad loopy, so horrification could have occurred.

The ride begins, but before we get to Davy Jones, I get a text. I look at textgirl, she's sitting right beside me. Who's texting me? (BTW, P. Lauren is AMAZED I can get a text in POTC. She's a texting queen, and she would NEVER EVER text from somewhere like, I don't know, let's just say the VATICAN@@)

The text is from dd. "What do we name him?"

I'm silently thinking What Do I Care. Cpt Jack is approaching. AHA! I text back. "How about Cpt. Jack?" I think all is well.

A few moments later, she texts back. "the boys don't like it. They want to name it Remy after Ratatouille. I want to name it Rebel or Byron after James Byron Dean"

I take a consensus of our traveling party. I text back "Remy's cute." I close my phone. All is well. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next text "I dont want the name Remy"

Then why did you even give me that as an option?!?!? Plus, dear daughter, I AM ON PIRATESpirate:

Dh says to tell her we'll call back later. By this time the ride is nearly over. I do get to see Cpt. Jack singing "Drink up me hearties, yo ho."

Yo Ho Ho hum

We grab a fastpass for Splash Mountain. And decide on Columbia Harbor House for a quick bite to eat. B/c PJ is a vegetarian and wants hummus. Which I have heard of, I just have never eaten. now at MGM, she orders some weird thing, I will admit I have never heard of, but that story will come later.

I order chicken strips , apples, and a dessert and drink. B/c I'm on the DDP. I don't want the dessert, but I figure somebody will eat it.

Anyway, I think I'm supposed to take a picture of the food, I don't know why. So I do:
IMG_1881.jpg
'

I don't snap a pic of PJ's food...yet. I don't want her to think I'm a wIerdo or anything.

Chicken strips were ok-ish. The apples were given to Hollywood, who berated me for not ordering fries. I offer to buy her fries just to get her off my case, but she refuses. I taste that dessert thingy. Not so great, so I toss most of it in the garbage. The first of the large quantities of wasted food while on the DDP. I'm thinking the ddp doesn't work for me so much.:confused3

The animal that they found at g-mas was not a goat, but a KITTEN.

Who are we kidding here? Wasn't it you that just had a stray goat delivered to your door ohhhh --- a week ago?
DO NOT MAKE ME GO FIND THAT POST!

I forgot the conversation turned to rodeo on the bus. P. Lauren seemed interested but she could have been faking it. Hollywood was not interested.
No, I was actually interested. Hence all the question asking. I'm even going to a rodeo with you...duh!!! Hollywood clearly didn't fool you though, she was so NOT interested.

It's my dd. The animal that they found at g-mas was not a goat, but a KITTEN.
Just for the record, it was a goat. Who believes me?

I am with you and RobIn on this one.
Sorry nursebabe, looks like I'm smarter than you thought. I already told you they don't let just anyone into Xavier. I like you now, TwinkieMama.

Oh man! Hopefully nursebabe can explain it because I don't think I can but you are. You are sooooo such a PJ. I mean just look at the pics of you. And even though I haven't met you IRL, your actions, stories, everything. PJ. PJ. PJ.

-- Rob
What? What? What? I guess I should just accept my fate.

Yet another reason my last three trips to WDW have been in the winter. I would soooooo hate this. Blech. :headache:

-- Rob
Riiiiiight. Sure you would. Creepy McCreepster.

2. Did he really do that? WHY? Why would we wait for the bus? Perhaps Hollywood's driving frightened him.:confused3
Oh yeah they did. I said she doesn't talk football and she was like "Oh yeah I do."
Whatevar. I'm asking Hollywood if she talked football when she gets home.

There, there. :hug: It's not my fault Hollywood is very selective in who she chooses to like and you just didn't make the cut. :laughing: You're too nice.

I just had to do it. Couldn't resist.

BabyCowNurseLadyGirl said:
True story:

The doorbell rings. (btw, the people who lived here before us installed one of those doorbells where you can pick a song instead of a chime. I will give one million dollars to anybody who can guess what song is programmed right now. only one guess per poster)

ANYWAY, the doorbell rings.

Young male at the door. Holding a.....

.little black goat.

"Is this yours?"

"no. Where did you find it?"

"at my house. the neighbor behind y'all said it wasn't his. he said y'all had a goat."

"well, we do, but I've never seen this goat."

long "paws"....

"ummm, do you want it?"

"huh?"

"I don't want it. I don't have enough land. Do y'all want it?"

Small children screaming "YES. WE WANT IT."

Dh steps in. "thanks buddy. we'll take care of it."

so, we now have a new member of the babynurse family. How do you lose a goat? nobody around us, knows where it came from. We've had puppies and kittens left at our door step, but never a goat. wIerd.

(BTW, P. Lauren is AMAZED I can get a text in POTC. She's a texting queen, and she would NEVER EVER text from somewhere like, I don't know, let's just say the VATICAN@@)
Fine, I admit...I got my cell phone taken away for texting in the Vatican. It's disrespectful, who knew? Ya happy now that everyone knows? Big bully!

I don't snap a pic of PJ's food...yet. I don't want her to think I'm a wIerdo or anything.
It was too late at that point. I already had you pegged as a wIerdo.

Chicken strips were ok-ish. The apples were given to Hollywood, who berated me for not ordering fries. I offer to buy her fries just to get her off my case, but she refuses. I taste that dessert thingy. Not so great, so I toss most of it in the garbage. The first of the large quantities of wasted food while on the DDP. I'm thinking the ddp doesn't work for me so much.:confused3
Hollywood still talks about you not ordering fries. Totally dead serious. Not kidding at all. She brings it up as often as possible. I say "Elisabeth..." and she says "ordered apples instead of fries." and then gives me one of these :rolleyes: It was too much food, you're right. But it was only $20/day and we would have spent that much anyway. Ho hum.

Who are we kidding here? Wasn't it you that just had a stray goat delivered to your door ohhhh --- a week ago?
I like you too, you believe me and not Elisabeth!!! It was a goat. Goat goat goat. Elisabeth has a goat.

Ok, fine. This kitten is in addition to the goat. There I said it.

1. Hollywood clearly didn't fool you though, she was so NOT interested.

2. Sorry nursebabe, looks like I'm smarter than you thought. I already told you they don't let just anyone into Xavier. I like you now, TwinkieMama.

3. There, there. :hug: It's not my fault Hollywood is very selective in who she chooses to like and you just didn't make the cut. :laughing: You're too nice.

1. I'm not easily fooled. or at least I don't like to be. Does that count?

2. Right, you're smarter than me. Oko. Got it:rolleyes1 Getting into Xavier, is kinda like getting into Harvard, right?

3. It's fine. Hollywood doesn't have to profess her love for me in public. Rereading her texts is enough for me.

Well, gang, I would love to continue this never ending saga, b/c the next ride is Splash Mt. and it's my favorite ride in the entire universe. But I have got to get outta here. I keep pondering on how much to include in this TR. Some things that seemed so funny to me, will probably not translate to funny to the average dis reader. Should I make an abridged and unabridged version and let y'all decide which one to read?

I just had to do it. Couldn't resist.

Thank you celery. You're a peach. Or a vegetable. One or the other.

Great, now we know that Lauren got punished in the Vatican, and we stumbled onto a stray goat. :thumbsup2

Fine, I admit...I got my cell phone taken away for texting in the Vatican. It's disrespectful, who knew? Ya happy now that everyone knows? Big bully!

I like you too, you believe me and not Elisabeth!!! It was a goat. Goat goat goat. Elisabeth has a goat.
Um, everyone over 25 years old? :confused3

3. It's fine. Hollywood doesn't have to profess her love for me in public. Rereading her texts is enough for me.

Should I make an abridged and unabridged version and let y'all decide which one to read?
ZACKLY. Just like I know P&J loves me even though she says she barely tolerates me.

Definitely the unabridged. We're used to skipping past much of what you write anyway, nursebabe.

Loved the goat story Celery. Thanks for sharing since nursebabe never shared it with us. :mad:
Stray goat. :rotfl2: Love it. :thumbsup2

-- Rob

Ok, fine. This kitten is in addition to the goat. There I said it.
What she meant to say is: This goat is in addition to the goat we already had. They now have 2 goats, just to CLARIFY.

2. Right, you're smarter than me. Oko. Got it:rolleyes1 Getting into Xavier, is kinda like getting into Harvard, right?
Zackly.

Waaaait just one second. Now you're texting Hollywood incessantly too? :confused: When did you even get her number?

I keep pondering on how much to include in this TR. Some things that seemed so funny to me, will probably not translate to funny to the average dis reader. Should I make an abridged and unabridged version and let y'all decide which one to read?
I prefer the unabridged version but I'm biased. It's cracking me up. People can stop reading if they don't like it. They will be punished though. :mad:

Great, now we know that Lauren got punished in the Vatican, and we stumbled onto a stray goat. :thumbsup2
Oko, I know I said it was weird when you called me PJ in real life but you for sure cannot call me Lauren on here. It's just too strange. P Lauren if you must, but never just Lauren. Got it?

ZACKLY. Just like I know P&J loves me even though she says she barely tolerates me.
you just keep telling yourself that.

Definitely the unabridged. We're used to skipping past much of what you write anyway, nursebabe.
I was telling Elis that since I grew up with 2 nurses I am well trained in tuning out what nurses say. So, we'll go with that, unabridged and we'll all just be tuning you out. :laughing:

Hi, I am still hear and reading, great job, ladies!

I am voting for the unabrigded version too.

Just catching up on your trip report!!

You two are hilarious :rotfl2:

OH and E......You are one hot chickie poo :hug:

Love PJ's sisters nickname "Hollywood". From what I know about her, it really does suit her well :3dglasses

Keep it coming :yay:

See? Now you are misspelling it also. I am confident that nursebabe meant Loch as in a body of water. She is just that smart. :thumbsup2

-- Rob

Yo just can't help yourself Rob, can you?:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!