Two HotT College Chicks and a Cowboy Take on the World

Another trip I wasn't invited to. Nice.

It's been months since I've been on the Dis, just wanted to stop and say hello to Lisa and Elisabeth and anyone else who still remembers me. Too much work, not enough play time....

(I didn't read the report, but I'm sure it's good. Too many words, not enough pictures for my short attention span)

Your fair-weather friend,

Kevin

:thumbsup2 (you should know what I mean)

:cheer2: Kevvie!!!! :cheer2:

Our long-lost Harem-Master!!! :rolleyes:

So nice to finally hear from you!!!! :snooty:

Ya know...we're all busy little bees, too.:mad: Gotta make time for your little DISwomen, don't ya know!!! :confused3

Anyhoo...you're back, you luuuve us and you miss us!!! :banana:

Later Freak!! :flower3:

1. Elisabeth....you don't look a day over 25! Get to work and get some wrinkles! You're making the rest of us look bad! ;)

2. (My DH wears jeans at WDW too.)

3. Thanks for including the phonetic spelling of Loo-uh-vull for those outside KYiana area. I've been saying it that way my whole life.

4. OK....I have marked my spot so you may now proceed. .popcorn::

1. You're too sweet Lexi. (would you like that in cash or will a check be ok?)

2. Gotta love that

3. I knew you'd appreciate that

4. Better than marking your territory, right?

Another trip I wasn't invited to. Nice.

(I didn't read the report, but I'm sure it's good. Too many words, not enough pictures for my short attention span)

Your fair-weather friend,

Kevin

:thumbsup2 (you should know what I mean)

You didn't get the embossed, gold sealed invites that everybody else did? Must have been lost in the mail.:rolleyes1

You read it and you know you loved it.

Seems to me you were around in some not so fair-weather too. yikes.

:thumbsup2 right backatcha.

Don't be overshadowing this AWESOME TR with all those crazy smilies. As you can see, I NEVER use smilies. EVER.:angel: ooopps, I mean EVER (no smiley)

Helllooooooo........E.....quit chatting up the boys (that's MY job!!;) ) and get on with it!!! PJ in a bathroom stall...coming up next, right? popcorn:: :rotfl:

Who knew TR's could be so fun!!! :banana:

Where was I? Ah yes!

We leave our not so delicious meal of chicken strips, apples, and hummus and use our FP's for Splash Mt. (btw, tell Hollywood I ate at the Outback last night and enjoyed a heaping plate full of Aussie Cheese Fries!!!!)

ANYWAY, Hollywood isn't too sure about getting wet. It's late. The sun is going down. But I am giddy. I can't quit talking. I'm in the MK, going on my favorite ride. I'm infectious.

In line, Hollywood tells me that my favorite ride is nicknamed Flash Mountain. I have NO idea how it earned that title. heh heh

Hollywood also mentions that she was in a commercial with Hannah Montana and Corbin Blue. This will impress my dd. I may or may not have momentarily transformed into a teenage Miley Cyrus fan and belted out the chorus to "Best of Both Worlds". Hollywood is impressed with my singing. or embarrased. She's a hard read.;)

FLASHBACK
...Last time I rode Splash Mt, we board the ride and were about to take off, when some lady comes walking out of the darkness. The CM goes "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!"

The lady says she got scared, hopped out of the boat, and walked back. They shut the ride down and have to do a search to make sure there weren't any more strays wondering around or hiding in Brer Rabbits briar patch.

Thankfully, this did not happen. We were cleared for take off. We snap a few pics while riding. I threw one in of Brer Rabbit b/c I've loved him since childhood. Speaking of pics, Hollywood informs us that 15% of all amateur photography is taken on Disney property. I thought I'd throw that in for y'all. I like to keep my TR readers informed.

IMG_1883.jpg
IMG_1885.jpg

Mr. Trollop didn't know how to act since no kids were riding with us. The little boys always want him to tell the story of Brer Rabbit as the ride moves along. I did allow him to do his Brer Fox impression on the way up the hill though. I think it made him feel better.:rolleyes:

Luckily, we didn't get too wet. I don't think Hollywood would have liked that at all. I asked her if I could meet Brer Rabbit, seeing as how she's a cast member in entertainment. She was going to try and arrange it for me. It's goog to have a cast member on your side.

PJ wasn't kidding when she said she ruined the Splash Mountain photo. (HEY! at least we didn't get it "splashed away") Her head is nowhere to be seen. I was like "Where in the crap were you hiding?!?!" I pretened to act like I was going to buy the picture, but she didn't "buy" it. Oh well. Apparently, hills make her a little nervous. This is goog to know. She WILL ride TOT and Everest with me before this vacation is through. This is now my goal for the remainder of the trip.

My phone rings again. Indiana Jones. Dd with news of the kitten naming fiasco. Apparently, the kitten looks like Puss N Boots from shrek. Shhhh! That's not a Disney movie. I might get points of something. Anyway, the kitten is now named....Are y'all ready?

Antonio Banderas. I'm sure he's honored.

Here's the kitty for your viewing pleasure.
IMG_2076.jpg

Thanks for reading along. The best is yet to come. For reals. I hope.

ETA: The Indiana Jones ringtone MIGHT have sparked a conversation about who is on each of our "lists". Hollywood loves that Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones is on mine. I'm winning her over. The nice gals even ask Mr. Trollop who is on his "list" (if you haven't seen this episode of Friends, well, ask somebody who has). He says Madeline Stowe. PJ had never heard of her. Hollywood knows she was in "The Last of the Mohicans" He says Jane Seymour. PJ never heard of her. Hollywood knows she was in "Somewhere In Time" and "Dr. Quinn" He says Shania Twain. AHA! PJ knew that one. Goog job Peej. Peej says "I guess you like long haired brunettes." duh
wink.gif

ANYWAY, Hollywood isn't too sure about getting wet. It's late. The sun is going down. But I am giddy. I can't quit talking. I'm in the MK, going on my favorite ride. I'm infectious.

In line, Hollywood tells me that my favorite ride is nicknamed Flash Mountain. I have NO idea how it earned that title. heh heh

Thankfully, this did not happen. We were cleared for take off. We snap a few pics while riding. I threw one in of Brer Rabbit b/c I've loved him since childhood. Speaking of pics, Hollywood informs us that 15% of all amateur photography is taken on Disney property. I thought I'd throw that in for y'all. I like to keep my TR readers informed.

Mr. Trollop didn't know how to act since no kids were riding with us. The little boys always want him to tell the story of Brer Rabbit as the ride moves along. I did allow him to do his Brer Fox impression on the way up the hill though. I think it made him feel better.:rolleyes:

PJ wasn't kidding when she said she ruined the Splash Mountain photo. (HEY! at least we didn't get it "splashed away") Her head is nowhere to be seen. I was like "Where in the crap were you hiding?!?!" I pretened to act like I was going to buy the picture, but she didn't "buy" it. Oh well. Apparently, hills make her a little nervous. This is goog to know. She WILL ride TOT and Everest with me before this vacation is through. This is now my goal for the remainder of the trip.

ETA: The Indiana Jones ringtone MIGHT have sparked a conversation about who is on each of our "lists". Hollywood loves that Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones is on mine. I'm winning her over. The nice gals even ask Mr. Trollop who is on his "list" (if you haven't seen this episode of Friends, well, ask somebody who has). He says Madeline Stowe. PJ had never heard of her. Hollywood knows she was in "The Last of the Mohicans" He says Jane Seymour. PJ never heard of her. Hollywood knows she was in "Somewhere In Time" and "Dr. Quinn" He says Shania Twain. AHA! PJ knew that one. Goog job Peej. Peej says "I guess you like long haired brunettes." duh
wink.gif

Both shocking.

Oh, yeah. One of my friends FORCED me to look at those pics before. :rolleyes1

Me too! I can still remember when they used to show Song of the South (or pieces of it anyway) on network TV on The Wonderful World of Disney.

You "allowed him"? Whaaaaat? I'm guessing cowboy Mr. Trollop doesn't need to be "allowed" to do much. We might need him to post on this topic. :stir:

What about Rock n' Roller Coaster??? :confused3

He has good tastes. There is a reason why a Shania Twain video was the first video I downloaded to my iPod and Jaclyn Smith was my favorite angel growing up. And, of course, you and Anne Hathaway are almost dead ringers for each other.

-- Rob

Great report report, thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

Goog just didn't sound goog enough.........;)

Okay....I'm laughing so hard it hurts!!!!

What on earth could be considered 'scary' in Splash Mtn.??? To jump ship???? Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

OK, I'm caught up. You may now carry on. By the way, I had a little Gooflet reading the last couple of pages over my shoulder just now... She's the lil' one with the Goofy-esque teeth. I thank you for not telling Mr. Trollop's R-rated story in her presence (but you may PM it to me if you wanna...) I taught her the 'Ear Muffs' move from "Old School" a long time ago, so it's OK.

My Trip Report for this trip MIGHT be done in a month or so. I still have to finish my June Vero Beach trip (about 80% done with that one) before I tackle this one. As E & PJ can attest, they're much harder than they look and should be left to the professionals. Don't try this at home, and all that. Besides, a trip report about your typical day-to-day would be really boring.

Today was my son's birthday. Exactly 13 years ago, KAMommy & I were trading out holding him - tiny little bundle in a soft blanket. Right now, he's playing "Guitar Hero II" on the PS2. My, how they grow so fast. (But at least he's learning the "finer points" of Motley Crue's "Shout at the Devil")...

Carry on.

Okay, now you I for sure know all about. Your name is Lynette. Elis likes you a lot. Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too, PJ, Peej, Peejy Weejy, PLauren. I've heard lots about you too. But don't worry, I can keep a secret! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

You "allowed him"? Whaaaaat? I'm guessing cowboy Mr. Trollop doesn't need to be "allowed" to do much. We might need him to post on this topic. :stir:

Allowed. Tolerated. Begged. same thing, right?

Great report report, thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

Goog just didn't sound goog enough.........;)

Nice try Marita. Thanks for continuing the saga with me.:hug:

Okay....I'm laughing so hard it hurts!!!!

What on earth could be considered 'scary' in Splash Mtn.??? To jump ship???? Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Ask PJ.

OK, I'm caught up. You may now carry on. By the way, I had a little Gooflet reading the last couple of pages over my shoulder just now... She's the lil' one with the Goofy-esque teeth. I thank you for not telling Mr. Trollop's R-rated story in her presence (but you may PM it to me if you wanna...) I taught her the 'Ear Muffs' move from "Old School" a long time ago, so it's OK.

My Trip Report for this trip MIGHT be done in a month or so. I still have to finish my June Vero Beach trip (about 80% done with that one) before I tackle this one. As E & PJ can attest, they're much harder than they look and should be left to the professionals. Don't try this at home, and all that. Besides, a trip report about your typical day-to-day would be really boring.

Today was my son's birthday. Exactly 13 years ago, KAMommy & I were trading out holding him - tiny little bundle in a soft blanket. Right now, he's playing "Guitar Hero II" on the PS2. My, how they grow so fast. (But at least he's learning the "finer points" of Motley Crue's "Shout at the Devil")...

Carry on.

1. Mr. Trollop says the story was only pg-13. This sounds closer to the truth. After all he was in the presence of THREE LADIES!!

2. Hmmm, my day-to-day TR might be more entertaining than this one. just sayin'

3. Happy "GoDaddy becomes a daddy day!"

Nice to meet you too, PJ, Peej, Peejy Weejy, PLauren. I've heard lots about you too. But don't worry, I can keep a secret! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

PJ meet snark girl. BUT, she can keep a secret...for the most part.

I'm working on the next part. Diligently. Half-Heartedly. Not at all. same thing, right?

OMG, I feel such pressure for next week. Just to remind you, I'm not as nice as Elis;)

BTW, I'm very much enjoying your TR even if I'm slightly jealous.
The pressure's on. You're now officially meeting me tomorrow night and I have high standards. Hollywood doesn't know you're coming though so she won't have to be there to protect me from yet another online freak.

Well.....somebody doesn't HAVE to leave for home the week before I arrive!!!! :guilty:

Planned! I'm sure that was sooo planned!!! :mad:
I don't want to go home!!!!!!! Believe me, I don't. I want to stay and meet my Lisa and Bluester! :hug: :hug:

Oh. Now, this just so cruel. To tease us like this. Tease, tease, tease. Maybe you are not a PJ after all. Someone on one of your all's threads will have to break one of you two down and get this information. :rolleyes1
What do you mean not a PJ? PJ's don't tease? Because I think we do! You'll never break either of us down, though. Those pictures will remain safely stored in my camera never to be printed. And the story will not come out. Ever. Never. A trollop never tells.

3. It was a GREAT weekend for meeting cyber friends. I think it was like the best dis meet ever in the history of dis meets. Dontcha think?
Yes, it's been documented. It was officially the best DIS meet in the history of DIS meets. For reals.

p.s. You should have joined us!!!!! We tried and tried to get you there.
I will not tolerate any whining from Cheryl the Queen Nut because all we did was try and try to get her to come hang out with us.

Yes...I taught them everything they know!!!!
I will not deny this. This is the main trollop. Trollop #1. The A team Trollop. She's right, everything I know is due to her.

Lauren....Thank you for mentioning that meeting your imaginary friends is NOT awkward. I've been a little worried about that since I'll be meeting lots of them in Sept.
You'll have a great time. I've met a few DISers and if they turn out to be really wIerd you just ditch them. Trust me, it's really not a problem.

Side note: There is hummus in Kentucky and some of us like it quite a bit and eat it frequently. Just to clarify.
Maybe in Kentucky but clearly not in Kentuckyiana! :lmao:

Bring on the odd-but-funnybathroom story! "Wow" us!

Sheesh, tough crowd!

I will not tolerate any whining from Cheryl the Queen Nut because all we did was try and try to get her to come hang out with us.
I can verify this as I witnessed it on several occasions. Also, probably in a night of PUI by PJ, I was even invited down once early in the planning process. Although not just me for some reason, I also would have had to bring my DW. :scratchin I'm thinking that may have had something to do with protection for PJ. So this definitely wasn't something PJ tried to keep to herself.

-- Rob

Helllooooooo........E.....quit chatting up the boys (that's MY job!!;) ) and get on with it!!! PJ in a bathroom stall...coming up next, right? popcorn:: :rotfl:

Who knew TR's could be so fun!!! :banana:
Okay, this story has now been built up too much. It was mildly amusing at best. Now that it's taken Elis 19 years to write it it really can't live up to it's legacy. Y'all have been warned....it's really hardly a story and it's not so much funny.

We leave our not so delicious meal of chicken strips, apples, and hummus and use our FP's for Splash Mt. (btw, tell Hollywood I ate at the Outback last night and enjoyed a heaping plate full of Aussie Cheese Fries!!!!)
Oko, I don't know what your issue with dinner was because you claimed you weren't picky. The food was good, people, she's just being picky picky. What else is new. :rolleyes: I'll be sure to tell Hollywod that in the morning. No, wait. She's not a morning person, she'll kill me on the spot.

Elisabeth! I'm sure it was just an honest mistake, but you forgot something here. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose. You forgot to mention that you begged Hollywood and I to get our ride photo "splashed" away by flashing the camera. Hollywood and I, being the ladies that we are, refused to participate in such activities but Elisabeth was all for it. I'm just sayin...

Speaking of pics, Hollywood informs us that 15% of all amateur photography is taken on Disney property. I thought I'd throw that in for y'all. I like to keep my TR readers informed.
I'll continue with the keeping of the readers informed...
Hollywood's nickname that I gave her is Encyclopedia of Useless Knowledge. She knows anything and everything related to statistics, trivia, useless information, etc. Sometimes it's interesting but most of the time it's annoying because no matter where you go she has a fact to share with you. It was actually nice to be in the parks with some other people so Hollywood could share all of her information with them and they could pretend to be interested instead of me having to do it. Or maybe they were interested. That Elis is a hard read. :rolleyes:

I freaking hate that hill, it's of the devil!!!!!!!!!!!
Side note: I do NOT ride thrill rides. The last time I was on Tower of Terror I was 14 and I said never again. That was my one and only time on that ride. Everest I've ridden like 3 times now but I really don't feel the need to ride it again. I just don't like them. They scare the crap out of me. As is soon to come in this trip report though Elisabeth is very persuasive when it comes to me riding rides. More on that later.

IMG_2076.jpg
You can produce pictures all you want but we're not buying it. We all know there was no kitten involved. It's a goat.

PJ had never heard of her. Hollywood knows she was in "The Last of the Mohicans" He says Jane Seymour. PJ never heard of her. Hollywood knows she was in "Somewhere In Time" and "Dr. Quinn" He says Shania Twain. AHA! PJ knew that one. Goog job Peej. Peej says "I guess you like long haired brunettes." duh
wink.gif
Once Hollywood said Dr. Quinn I at least knew who the Seymour lady was! The other one I think he made up. And I live for country music so of course I know Shania. That was a very observant comment of me, wasn't it?

What about Rock n' Roller Coaster??? :confused3
I don't think I would ride that for any amount of money. Maybe that'll have to be Elisabeth's next goal. If she chooses to take that on I wish her the best of luck because it just ain't happenin'

As E & PJ can attest, they're much harder than they look and should be left to the professionals. Don't try this at home, and all that. Besides, a trip report about your typical day-to-day would be really boring.

Today was my son's birthday. Exactly 13 years ago, KAMommy & I were
Yes, Elisabeth and I are professionals. :lmao: That's a good one. Professional idiots, maybe!

Happy Birthday, Adam!!!! :dance3:

Hooboy. :faint: I better PM you to find out what you know about me. ;) Let me just say Elis tends to exaggerate. Probably only half of what you've heard is true. Should I figure the same for you?

I don't know why, it's just scary!!!!!

1. Mr. Trollop says the story was only pg-13. This sounds closer to the truth. After all he was in the presence of THREE LADIES!!
Ladies, right, I forgot. So if the story was only PG-13 when I come to your house to ride horses since your son is 12 (basically 13) are you okay with me sharing it with him? ;)

Bring on the odd-but-funnybathroom story! "Wow" us!

Sheesh, tough crowd!
Alright, maybe I should just tell what is going to turn out to be a lame story and get it over with.

p.s. Is that you in your signature? Because if it is you look a whole lot like JoDee Messina.

I can verify this as I witnessed it on several occasions. Also, probably in a night of PUI by PJ, I was even invited down once early in the planning process. Although not just me for some reason, I also would have had to bring my DW. :scratchin I'm thinking that may have had something to do with protection for PJ. So this definitely wasn't something PJ tried to keep to herself.

-- Rob
Hmmmm.....why would PJ want Rob's wife there too? :rolleyes: I just can't possibly imagine. And I deny any PUI on my part. Ever. :snooty: :angel:

I'm wide awake and not going to bed any time soon but I wasn't given permission to proceed so I'm afraid to. Like I said, that nursebabe can be mean so if I go on without her I might get in trouble. That said I'll just wait till the morning.

I am here.
Nursebabe, sorry it took me so long. Nice to meet you PJ.

Every time I see PJ I think of one of my favorite kids books.
"It's Not Easy Being a Bunny" staring PJ Funnybunny. All a bout a bunny who decides he wants to be a ...bear...a pig...a possum...and so on, but in the end decides being a bunny really is best. Very sweet.

I also love "Honeyunny Funnybunny" which is about PJ's little sister, who adores PJ even though he teases her all the time. But she gets him in trouble so he stops teasing her, which then makes her sad.

I tend to blather on late at night.

Also, since I am only on post #71, but this will post 5 pages after that, it is probably at some highly inappropriate point that I am busting in.

Carp. I might be breaking in to the middle of the monkey story, even.

So I'll stop now.

But love the report, just had to say.

This next little bit is a note to myself, so ignore it. Really.

I am on post #71. See. Told you so. Nothing to see here.

I have NO idea how it earned that title. heh heh

Sure ya don't :rolleyes1

E said:
Hollywood also mentions that she was in a commercial with Hannah Montana and Corbin Blue. This will impress my dd.

Cool! I'm impressed :teeth:

E said:
I did allow him to do his Brer Fox impression on the way up the hill though. I think it made him feel better.:rolleyes:

:rotfl2:

E said:
Antonio Banderas. I'm sure he's honored.

IMG_2076.jpg

Awwwwww. Cute kitty E!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter