Two HotT College Chicks and a Cowboy Take on the World

Is a 24 oz. bottle of Chanel frowned upon in airports?:confused3
Um, how does a female smell if she needs to bring a 24 oz. bottle of Chanel along for a 4-day trip? ;) Reason: Too much time in the barn? j/j :laughing:

-- Rob

Nice to meet you too! I think I've heard about you from Elisabeth. Not sayin if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
Hmmmmmm!!! Well, you know we "cow girls" are part of the same herd . . .
7.gif

Better late than never, right Moo? p.s. Peej, if you need an education, here's the lady to see.

8. I told you about Moo? I only said what a wonderful, intelligent, and awesome person she was, right? Or are you getting confuzzled? Are you referring to my Border Collie molesting the neighbors cattle story?
E, are you trying to butter me up? Swell my head? Right back atcha, lady!!!

:lmao:

And you'll have to explain at chat what I am to be edumacating PJ on :teacher:

Loving your trippie so far. You MUST include a pic of the Cap'n Jack jammies!

roz.jpg

wheeze
"Wazowski, You didn't turn in your papuhwork last night."
/wheeze

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::
I'm just waiting for the next installment where y'all meet a handsome, dashing stranger (with his family in "matching" Ts).

For the record, we didn't MATCH match. We did have on our character sketch Ts, but each of us had a different character. Same characters, MATCH match, would have been way too "Drinks the Kool-Aid" for me. I only do that if I'm promised liberal amounts of booze mixed with the Kool-Aid...

The gig is up. I can no longer pretend to be a hotT college chic. I am a babynurse and mommy to 4.

where is this alleged picture? All I am seeing is a couple of hotT college chicks and a tall, dark and handsome cowboy. I don't buy this babynurse and mommy to 4 bit. Nuh uh.

I'm thinking Twinky McTwinkster needs to field all tomato juice stories.

Is that an agriculture joke?

Mrs. Trollop said:
Ken Burns? Ken(ny) Rogers? Ken(ny) Chesney? Ken(ny) Loggins?
more like Clark Ken(t)

TomatoJuiceLuvr said:
Twinkie is fielding all tomato juice questions. It's been decided by a jury of her peers.
What peers? this thread is full of hotT college chicks, cowboys, and people in matchy-matchy theme park shirts:rolleyes:

Barbie said:
It's all Twinkie's doing. Honest. For reals.
Does anyone else think the lady doth protest too much?

For the record, we didn't MATCH match. We did have on our character sketch Ts, but each of us had a different character. Same characters, MATCH match, would have been way too "Drinks the Kool-Aid" for me. I only do that if I'm promised liberal amounts of booze mixed with the Kool-Aid...

Ri-ight. I see the subtle difference in sanity levels between those who just match and those who MATCH match. Really. I do. Honest. Shall I pass the Kool-Aid?

I'm trying to keep up with the nurse babe here but it's really quite difficult. Here goes....

Better late than never, right Moo? p.s. Peej, if you need an education, here's the lady to see.
Please, go on. You know I need an education, so what's she gonna teach me?

p.s. I promise to make you and your family quite sane in your guest appearance. Wait. scratch that. delete. I promise to make your wife and children quite sane in their guest appearance. bahaha!
Hey, Elis...I just thought of something. Goofydad writes trip reports too. There's a chance he might include us in his. Maybe we better flatter him here. I'm just sayin

Zackly. *slap* to ROB!!!

1. Did he really say that? I can't take him anywhere. Is it hot enough to roast a chicken wrap?

2. smile and nod sweetie.

3. My BIL thought he could take me out too. He was wrong. Dh tried to warn you.

4. The yes ma'am has a ring to it. You may continue to address me as such.

5. Right. I thought the same about you.:rolleyes1

6. Maybe people love me in spite of my freakiness. And why can't you believe I have this many friends? I'm the best friend you could ever ask for. Loyal to a fault? Is there such a thing? I think not.

7. Yes, I'm thinking the monkey story will NOT translate into fits of hysterical laughter, but my ab muscles definitely got a workout that morning. I could not quit laughing. And just so you know Mr. Trollop thought we had truly lost it. I think maybe the heat got to us.
I'll go with your numbering system...

1. Yes, he really said that but I took it out of context kinda sorta. He said it about the sauna at New Lock East.

2. :rolleyes:

3. I'll take my chances. Don't you remember when I almost knocked you out of the tram at Animal Kingdom? Sleep with one eye open, I know where you live.

4. yes ma'am

5. :mad: I was going to tell you one more thing my sister said about you guys that had to do with you being nice but now I'm not going to. :snooty:

6. I imagined you saying that like Hollywood. But for reals what kind of a "good" (which is apparently spelled goog) friend makes another friend ride crazy death rides?

7. Maybe the heat got to HIM because it was darn funny. I seriously laugh just thinking about it. He musta thought it was funny because he did the imitation photo of her. I think that was the hardest I've laughed in a long time. Well, except when I heard about the horses, ice cream, and kids in the bed of a truck. Come to think of it, those were all you laughing at me...

thinker (hmm, wonder where he gets that from) "are you going to Disney?"
Aw, that's cute, you gave your kid the same middle name as you? I like it!

Somebody shouts "WITHOUT US?"
I like that "somebody" shouted it but you don't know who. Know why that is? You have like a hundred kids.

Dd replies "Can you bring me back Cpt. Jack?" A chip off the old block.
I knew I liked this one. She must be so smart from going to Montessori school.

I promised them the grandmas would spoil them rotten and that mommy guilt would guarantee more WDW souvenirs than they could ever imagine. Surprisingly, they were quite understanding.
The mommy guilt was out of control. These kids are going to be begging you to go on "hotel trips."

I liked reading how it went on your end when you told everyone you were coming. Maybe I should tell how it went when I told Hollywood. Oko, I will.

I didn't have as much to worry about as Elisabeth seeing as how I don't have a hundred kids but I still was worried about telling my sister Elis was coming. When I say that my sister thinks the online friends thing is strange I mean it. She thinks it's strange, creepy, dangerous, you name it. She is highly opposed. Not a fan at all. Got it?

So, with that knowledge I decided to break the news to her gradually. I started with

"Hey, Hollywood, you know that board I post on?"

"Yes. Do we really have to talk about that again? What did some imaginary person do this time? Do I need to kick someone's butt?" (that's why she doesn't like the online friends, some people are nasty and she knows all about it)

Me: "No, no, nothing like that this time. Just that one online friend I've told you all about, Elisabeth. You know, the one who is perpetually texting me. She's a nurse from Louisville. You remember her, right?"

Hollywood: "Yeah, sure, what about her?"

Me: "Well, she and her husband might be coming to Disney World and I'd like to see them." I leave out the details like the fact that they're coming for sure and I make it sound like they were planning to come whether I was here or not and I might just like to see them, not spend 4 days with them.

Hollywood: Rolling her eyes more than I thought was physically possible.
"FINE. But when you get murdered in the night by one of these creepy online people don't come crying to me."

Me: "I promise not to haunt you."

So, now I've planted the seed but I have to tell her they're actually coming....

A few days later I broke the news and told her that I'd be spending a lot of time with said Elisabeth and yes, her husband is coming. Hollywood told me I was weird for wanting to hang out with a person who is umm...older than me and her husband. I told her that hey, if they turned out to be freaks I would just ditch them and make an excuse that I had to work. You think I'm kidding, Elisabeth, but I'm not (said like Hollywood...could ya hear it?). I would have ditched you so fast!

Anyway, Hollywood just said fine and then was all quiet which equals she was mad. I went out and got the ice cream and we talked about why she was mad, why this wasn't a good idea, blah blah blah. Eventually she came around under one condition and that was that she could spend time with them too to make sure they were normal before she was willing to leave me alone with them. HA! Okay. Fine with me. This really isn't making you look good btw Elisabeth. It's kinda making you sound like a freak.

Once I had Hollywood won over and Elis and I did all our planning there was nothing left to do but wait!!

Um, how does a female smell if she needs to bring a 24 oz. bottle of Chanel along for a 4-day trip? ;) Reason: Too much time in the 1. barn? j/j :laughing:

For the record, I spell quite nice. But I do love hanging out in the barn.

Loving your trippie so far. You MUST include a pic of the Cap'n Jack jammies!

All I will say is I know for a fact that ONE of the hotT college chicks has a picture wearing her Cpt. Jack jammies.

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::
I'm just waiting for the next installment where y'all meet a handsome, dashing stranger (with his family in "matching" Ts).

Gosh, that's day two. I can't even get past day one. It might be awhile before that installment.

Right, you didn't MATCH match. Completely normal. Got it.

1. Is that an agriculture joke?

2. Ri-ight. I see the subtle difference in sanity levels between those who just match and those who MATCH match. Really. I do. Honest. Shall I pass the Kool-Aid?

1. It was a poor attempt at humor. I've been told time and time again to leave it to the professionals, but sometimes I can't help myself.

2. See, what I mean. KAMommy= completely normal GoDaddy=not so much.:lmao:

Hey, Elis...I just thought of something. Goofydad writes trip reports too. There's a chance he might include us in his. Maybe we better flatter him here. I'm just sayin

A few days later I broke the news and told her that I'd be spending a lot of time with said Elisabeth and yes, her husband is coming. Hollywood told me I was weird for wanting to hang out with a person who is umm...older than me and her husband. I told her that hey, if they turned out to be freaks I would just ditch them and make an excuse that I had to work. You think I'm kidding, Elisabeth, but I'm not (said like Hollywood...could ya hear it?). I would have ditched you so fast!

Anyway, Hollywood just said fine and then was all quiet which equals she was mad. I went out and got the ice cream and we talked about why she was mad, why this wasn't a good idea, blah blah blah. Eventually she came around under one condition and that was that she could spend time with them too to make sure they were normal before she was willing to leave me alone with them. HA! Okay. Fine with me. This really isn't making you look good btw Elisabeth. It's kinda making you sound like a freak.

We BETTER make an appearance or ELSE!! Otherwise he is soooo flamed.
:mad:

Ya know what's cute about Hollywood? If dh and I were coming to murder you, what is she, the only slightly older than 21 chicka, going to do about it? There's two of us and two of you. I have a male in my duo. Plus, I'm really strong. MUCH stronger than Peej. Don't let her fool you. It was PJ that almost went flying out of the AK tram. just sayin'.popcorn::

He's the guy who puts shoes on the horses.
Horses wear shoes? You have GOT to be kidding me. Get Mr. Trollop on here right now to read this, I need an explanation stat. Hey, that was nurse talk. You taught me well d/t your intelligence. That didn't make sense but I just had to use the d/t.

Drop the kids at grandma's and head to the big city of Loo-Uh-Vull to catch our plane.
I need everyone on this thread to practice the correct pronounciation of the city of Louisville. It is not Louie-ville. It is just as Barbie said, Loo-Uh-Vull. If you want to fit in in Ohio or Kentuckyana, that's how you say it. Everyone at once now. Do we have it? Loo-Uh-Vull.

We had previously printed our security passes online and since we only had one carry-on (Whenever we fly, we ship our luggage directly to the hotel. So much faster and easier), we by-pass the long line and the check in counter.
Oh well don't you just think you're all that!

b/c really I got nothing to do but look at him blankly.
Come to think of it you did a lot of that.

He puts the perfume and lotion back in the bag and says "Next time, don't bring these in your carry on." He tosses the hairspray into the trash. A little too loudly. A little too joyfully. But I thank him. And tell him I appreciate him doing his job.
You know why he let you keep it? Because you're so hotT.

On a side note, the last time I recall dh ordering a tomato juice was in a plane on our honeymoon. He subsequently spilled the tomato juice into my open purse. When the flight attendant brings his drink, I silently slide my purse under my seat. But Mr. Trollop notices and laughs. No spills this trip. yay!
Okay, now THAT is funny. How romantic for your honeymoon! :love:

(I may or may not have teared up for a moment), it was a nice change of pace.
SO on your way to see PJ you were crying? This just doesn't make me look good.

Well, now I AM intrigued. I wonder if this will be along the lines of what someone suggested/urged you to do (and if it is what a smart guy that someone is ;) ) and how neat that nursebabe got to be there with you for it.
You'll just have to wait and see. :rolleyes1

PJ: Feel free to join in now.

FINALLY, we land. I send Peej a text "We're here."

She texts back "Just to warn you, my sister wants to come too"

Warn me? Is her sister a stealthy ninja? a pasty shut in? a cursing sailor? A CARBON COPY OF PJ?
3.gif

I text back "SISTER? DARN!! Dh is putting the axe away as we speak."

Peej texts back "Huh?":confused:

I text back "smile and nod sweetie, I'll 'splain when you get here." *sigh*
When you texted me that I just looked at Hollywood and said "I don't get it, why would her husband have an axe?" You should have seen the look on her face. :lmao: I should have captured that for the trip report. So was she a cursing sailor and a carbon copy of me?

Now, I'm a little nervous. I get that way when I meet new people.
Nervous? To meet me? Nah!

Hollywood eyes us. I see her. Don't think I don't, 'cuz I do. (did that sound like her Peej?) I guess we look normal-ish. Formalities complete, we hop into the car and drive a completely nonscary, slow paced, non abrupt lane changing drive to..............the gas station. tapping foot impatiently. I've got an agenda. Cpt. Jack, Brer Rabbit, move it people!
I think you're right, she was eyeing you. That was dead on Hollywood btw. I could totally hear that. For everyone else's reference, Hollywood is a crazy driver. What I didn't tell nursebabe and Mr. Trollop is that she's been driving 5 years and she's been in approximately 100 accidents and had 1000 speeding tickets. We made it in one piece though, no harm done.

Apparently gas is a hotT commodity to hotT college chics. Mr. Trollop offers to put the gas in the car. A cowboy and a gentleman? Hollywood tries to pay for the gas. Laughable! She doesn't know dh. Wouldn't even think of letting her pay for gas she used to pick up her sisters imaginary friends from the airport.
Fine, I'll give you the compliment I threatened to hold back. The Mr. Trollop paying for our gas thing had both of us loving him. It's not just a hotT commodity, it's like buying us a house..or a car. No one could possibly understand how much that meant to us. A tank of gas is like a whole day of work for us. When y'all did that my sister said that night "So, are they like the nicest people alive?"

I think I can finally say FINALLY (again), we are headed to WDW property. Old Key West aka New Lock East. (there may or may not have been a conversation on what the opposite of a key was)
Okay, maybe some other people would like to give opinions on this....
Elis and Hollywood for some reason started calling Old Key West New Lock East. I don't remember how that came to be but when it did I said "but what is a lock?" They both looked at me like you've got to be kidding me. I mean, I knew what a lock is but I thought a key as in Old KEY West was a landform. So I wanted to know what kind of a landform a lock was. They both laughed at me and made fun of me the rest of the time because they're big bullies like that. Clearly someone sees my side of this, right? Right? Anyone?

At this point PJ and I are already laughing like old friends. I don't think the guy at the counter knew quite what to make of us. Neither did Hollywood. Neither did Mr. Trollop. Neither did the other guests checking in. Neither did we.
I liked Hollywood and Mr. Trollop's looks that they shot at us. You know the what in the heck is going on here looks. Hollywood is used to me acting all chatty and giggly like that, she lives with me, but I don't think she at all expected it of you. When we were talking about you that night (it's pretty much all we did) she was like "OMG it was like there were 2 Laurens!" :scared1:

We drop off the luggage in the room and snap the first of several pics. oko, here's the moment of truth. The gig is up. I can no longer pretend to be a hotT college chic. I am a babynurse and mommy to 4.

IMG_1873.jpg

There we are. PJ on the left, me on the right? Do you see the look of joy on her face? That is b/c I just presented her with a gift. A coveted treasure. The pirates booty. What is this awesome gift? Cpt. Jack jammies. of course. Every hotT college chick owns a pair. Myself included.
Not loving that picture. Post some other ones. It looks like I'm attacking you. What I did love was my captain Jack jammies and Princess Jasmine pez dispenser! You made me feel guilty that I didn't have a gift for you though.

Allright, y'all...this is seriously funny! I can't wait to read the rest.

I'm just impressed that the talking stopped long enough for you to write!!! :lmao:

GoofyDad was wowed that I had finally met someone who could talk as much and as fast as me!!
:teeth: We have you fooled. We've been talking on the phone the whole time we're writing this...the talking never stopped, my friend!

UPDATE: Peej promises to post tonight or tomorrow. I have it on excellent authority.;)
I came through, did I not? Now you're the one who owes us all posts.

And you'll have to explain at chat what I am to be edumacating PJ on :teacher:
uh oh! Should I be afraid?

I'm just waiting for the next installment where y'all meet a handsome, dashing stranger (with his family in "matching" Ts)
Oh we met a strange man alright! :lmao: I crack myself up.

For the record, I spell quite nice. But I do love hanging out in the barn.
She may spell nice but she sMells like a cow.

Ya know what's cute about Hollywood? If dh and I were coming to murder you, what is she, the only slightly older than 21 chicka, going to do about it? There's two of us and two of you. I have a male in my duo. Plus, I'm really strong. MUCH stronger than Peej. Don't let her fool you. It was PJ that almost went flying out of the AK tram. just sayin'.popcorn::
We totally would have taken you 2 if you were there to murder us. I am not going to keep having this argument because I just know I'm right. I'll reference the you flying across the walkway at Animal Kingdom when I barely nudged you.

Fine, I'll give you the compliment I threatened to hold back. The Mr. Trollop paying for our gas thing had both of us loving him. It's not just a hotT commodity, it's like buying us a house..or a car. No one could possibly understand how much that meant to us. A tank of gas is like a whole day of work for us. When y'all did that my sister said that night "So, are they like the nicest people alive?"

Okay, maybe some other people would like to give opinions on this....
Elis and Hollywood for some reason started calling Old Key West New Lock East. I don't remember how that came to be but when it did I said "but what is a lock?" They both looked at me like you've got to be kidding me. I mean, I knew what a lock is but I thought a key as in Old KEY West was a landform. So I wanted to know what kind of a landform a lock was. They both laughed at me and made fun of me the rest of the time because they're big bullies like that. Clearly someone sees my side of this, right? Right? Anyone?

She may spell nice but she sMells like a cow.

I remember those days. It gets better PJ when you get out of the entry-level minimum-wageish work. You'll see.

They probably pronounced it correctly but nursebabe has been spelling it wrong. It should be New Loch East. Opposite of Old = New; Opposite of Key (landform) = Loch (a lake or a narrow arm of the sea or a partially landlocked bay); Opposite of West = East. Opposite of Old Key West = New Loch East. I am sure that this is what nursebabe and Hollywood meant.

I saw that (of course, how could I miss it?) but I decided to let it go without comment even though it met my rule for pointing out typos which is that they only should be pointed out if what they ended up as is funny in itself or ironic in some manner (and what could be more ironic than saying you spell good at the time you are misspelling?). Also, are you always this rigid PJ?

-- Rob

This is just too funny! Can't wait for more. A vacation without kids---heaven?
She had to be my mom on Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest though so it wasn't completely no kids. ;)

I get to do the next part. Elisabeth said. 'Cept she has all the notes and the pictures so really I've got nothin

Where were we? I don't zackly remember. I think I need to still do my version of the meet.

After Elisabeth texted me that they had landed and she told me right where they were waiting I texted her to ask what they were wearing so we could better spot them. She's only posted like 1 picture of herself and she was wearing scrubs and it went poof in like 5 minutes so how the heck did I even know who I was looking for?????? Her text back to me: clothes. Gee, REAL helpful there, Elisabeth, thanks a lot!

I knew 'em when I saw 'em though because one looked like a cowboy and one looked like a hotT college chick. I jumped out of the car and gave Elisabeth a big hug. I'm a hugger. As long as you don't creep me out I hug you. I just shook Mr. Trollop's hand though, I wasn't sure if he wanted me hugging him. The incessant chatter started right away and Hollywood just stood on the drivers side of the car watching it all. I really do wish I would have taken pictures of her face because it was just such a skeptical look. Even though Elis thinks she's hard to read, I can read her. Her face said "I can't believe these online people actually look perfectly normal."

We put the Trollop bag in the trunk and off we went on our calm, safe drive to the gas station. Woo hoo. As y'all know, Mr. Trollop paid for our gas so we love him. I found it amusing that while he was filling the tank he had to circle around the car like he was inspecting it. I just turned to Elis and I was like ummm....what is he doing? She said it must be a man thing. I hope he approved of our car.

After we got gas and CLARIFIED some things we drove through the famous sign and onto Disney property. Insert clapping and cheering. We stopped at the guard shack at OKW and then parked to check in. Mr. Trollop disappeared to the bathroom and Hollywood went to sit down and pretend not to know us. The poor check in guy. We had a hard time stopping talking long enough to answer his questions. There were balloon swords and hats at the check in desk and both of us really wanted one but we were too shy to ask. hey, why didn't we make Mr. Trollop ask?

For the Cast Member room discount the CM has to be staying in the room so I had my name on the reservation. Shhh....no one tell but I didn't really stay with them! Shh! BUT what that meant is that I got a key to their room. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I threatened them with me coming into their room whenever I wanted. You should have seen the look on Mr. Trollop's face. Elis was like, yeah, sure, that's fine, come whenever you want and Mr. Trollop was like whaaaat???! heeheehee

Once everything was settled we headed to room 111111111 I don't know, it had a lot of 1's in it. The Trollops dropped off their bags and certain people were obviously still in mommy mode. Not to metion any names, but Elisabeth was all "okay, guys, this is your chance to go to the bathroom, who needs a potty break?" I said "thanks, mom" and we headed out to the bus stop to get on a Magic Kingdom bus aka Adventures in the New Lock East Bus System.

We put the Trollop bag in the trunk and off we went on our calm, safe drive to the gas station. Woo hoo. As y'all know, Mr. Trollop paid for our gas so we love him. I found it amusing that while he was filling the tank he had to circle around the car like he was inspecting it. I just turned to Elis and I was like ummm....what is he doing? She said it must be a man thing. I hope he approved of our car.

Once everything was settled we headed to room 111111111 I don't know, it had a lot of 1's in it. The Trollops dropped off their bags and certain people were obviously still in mommy mode. Not to metion any names, but Elisabeth was all "okay, guys, this is your chance to go to the bathroom, who needs a potty break?" I said "thanks, mom" and we headed out to the bus stop to get on a Magic Kingdom bus aka Adventures in the New Lock East Bus System.
Duh. He was obviously using his "car eyes" to check for low tire pressure, low tire tread, any loose or dangling trim pieces, leaks, etc. I'm sure he was also using his "car nose" to check for unusual smells. :sad2:

See? Now you are misspelling it also. I am confident that nursebabe meant Loch as in a body of water. She is just that smart. :thumbsup2

-- Rob

I smell and spell wonderfully. Except for good which we ALL know is actually goog.

And lock is loch. Duh!

I may or may not have accidentally said something about a potty break.:sad2:

I'm about to write a next installment, gimme a sec, would ya? Oh, and there will be a better picture. I don't like that picture either PJ. It's awkward looking to me. I look really short. We are the same-ish height. 5'7". just for the record.

Welcome busymom, sounds like you need a vacation minus kids too!!:thumbsup2

I remember those days. It gets better PJ when you get out of the entry-level minimum-wageish work. You'll see.

They probably pronounced it correctly but nursebabe has been spelling it wrong. It should be New Loch East. Opposite of Old = New; Opposite of Key (landform) = Loch (a lake or a narrow arm of the sea or a partially landlocked bay); Opposite of West = East. Opposite of Old Key West = New Loch East. I am sure that this is what nursebabe and Hollywood meant.

I saw that (of course, how could I miss it?) but I decided to let it go without comment even though it met my rule for pointing out typos which is that they only should be pointed out if what they ended up as is funny in itself or ironic in some manner (and what could be more ironic than saying you spell good at the time you are misspelling?). Also, are you always this rigid PJ?

-- Rob

Yeah, but for now if you pay for a tank of gas for us you're golden.

See, that is zackly what I meant!!!!! I knew I wasn't insane! I mean, I know I'm insane, but I knew there was a landform called a loch. And I thought that's what they meant which is why I asked what it was. In your face, nursebabe!

I'm seriously just shaking my head at you on this part. You're so wIerd sometimes. all times

Okay, I am going to post a little more and then we'll give slow nursebabe time to catch up to my warp speed trip report writing. lol

The Trollop room was right by the Hospitality House so we headed to that bus stop. Nursebabe didn't seem to believe me that I was taking her to the right place. I've stayed at OKW a million times, I pretty much grew up there, trust me on this one. But noooo she was all are you sure it's all just one stop for all 4 parks? Yes ma'am it is. 2 Epcot buses came and an MGM bus and an AK bus. We were getting impatient and I still don't think Elis believed me. And by WE were getting impatient I mostly mean Elisabeth. The woman has a patience level of zero.

Eventually we got on the bus and for some reason sat in the way way back. I remember that. Elis had to take phone calls from the Jr. Trollops to end a fight at home over what the name of the new goat they found was going to be. I think it was a goat, anyway. Or maybe it was a cow. That's all they have out there, right, Elis? Goats and cows? No way it was a cat they were naming, that would be too normal and normal is SO not you.

I was also given lessons in rodeo on the way to the Magic Kingdom. Mr. and Mrs. Trollop tried to convince me the calves are not hurt during a rodeo, I didn't believe them and Hollywood just sat there and rolled her eyes. :rolleyes: She knew they'd never convince me! (now I'm just trying to get Elisabeth started again, I think it annoyed her that I was skeptical about the no pain thing)

Then we were finally at the Magic Kingdom! It was raining outside and hotTer than heck but we didn't care, it was going to be fun, darn it! We learned how the Cast Member guest passes work and in we went. We stopped for a few photos which I'm sure Elisabeth will be more than happy to post. The one by the Mickey head and the ones on Main Street, please, Elisabeth.

The first item on our agenda was.....PIRATES...DUH!!!!!!!! pirate: pirate: (one for each of us) There was no wait because everyone was going to the left and Hollywood was all like we should so go to the right. So we did. This prompted Elisabeth to say someting along the lines of "it sure is good to know someone who works here" which became a running joke throughout the trip. Everytime Hollywood or I didn't know the answers to one of her incessant claifiication questions she would say "gosh, I wish I knew someone who worked here." @@

Pirates was amazing as usual. When they were loading us onto the ride Elisabeth was like "we have to all sit in one row?!" Thanks a lot, I didn't want to sit by you either! :mad:

Afterwards we headed over to Splash Mountain to get a fastpass for later on. The wait time was something like 40 minutes and the fastpass was to come back in like an hour so we got the FP. After a small amount of discussion/clarification we decided to go to Columbia Harbor House for dinner. We took the walkway down by the river and it was empty down there even though it was crowded out in Frontierland so once again for Elisabeth it was "nice to know someone who works here."

Dinner was our first adventure in the dining plan. The first thing we learned was that you only need one card as long as you're all staying in the same room. Since I was staying in their room that was perfect. HA! I also educated the uneducated farm people in what hummus is. The Trollops have never had hummus. :scared1: Hard to imagine, I know. I couldn't believe it, but it's true. Crazy.

And on that note I have to leave. Your turn, Elisabeth!

I was going to write MK or bust, but since we were at the MK in August during a heat wave, all we saw was cleavage. And it wasn't all pretty either. Uma, picture your county fair. You know it's bad when the all American, red blooded cowboy decides he has seen enough exposed flesh to last a lifetime.

PJ and I of course dressed like the ladies that we are.:snooty:

Ok, the luggage is dropped off, we're heading to the buses. Why did we do that? Why didn't we take Hollywood's convertible? The bus system is slow. But while we wait for the bus, Hollywood and Mr. Trollop bond over Ohio football, and PJ and I bond over something of equal importance.

The bus ride was uneventful, right? Or did I forget something? PJ will clue you in if I did.

So, we arrive. *key instrumental music* There it is, the Magic Kingdom. My favorite of all the parks.

I decide I want a pic in front. Everybody just kinda looks at me. Am I speaking a foreign languauge? Did I just break out my French and didn't realize it? Let me try this again. I would like a p-i-c-t-u-r-e of us at the M-a-g-i-c K-i-n-g-d-o-m. Millions of people do it each year. Go with it!!!!:sad2:

"PJ!" I exclaim, "Get over here."

Hollywood gives me a wIerd look:scared:

"er, ummm, Lauren, get over here?"

What do I call this gal? Mr. Trollop has opted for Lauren. So now I'm the only freak in the bunch calling her by a fake name. Her alter ego. I think about this for a moment. What is she calling me? Babynurse1? no. When I met GoDaddy and KAMommy back in May, did I call them GoDaddy and KAMommy or Patrick and Cherie. But she looks like a PJ and acts like a PJ, whatever the heck that means.

I try out a NEW name. "Hey, P. Lauren. Get over here."

She stops. "P. Lauren?"

"Yeah, like P. Diddy, cept hotter."

I'm trying here, people. I think that what happens for the continuation of the weekend is I go back and forth between a myriad of names. Some of which will remain a mystery.:cool2:

Soooo, here's the pic. Now, notice how PJ is in the middle in this pic? That will all change later. I win Hollywood over. Wait and see. Dh doesn't like his picture taken, but there will be more to come. See, now he is with not ONE, not TWO, but THREE persuasive females. How lucky can he be?

IMG_1875.jpg

So, we walk in and of course you have to get your picture in front of the castle. It's a rite of passage, right?

Here's the gang: Look who's in the middle? I'm already winning her over.;)

IMG_1879.jpg

and Mr. Trollop paused long enough to snap this one:

IMG_1878.jpg

I understand why Mr. Trollop wore jeans (cowboy, duh!), but why is Hollywood wearing jeans?

And she's not QUITE warmed up to you in that pic, babycow.
See how she's leaning away from you?
What's wrong with her?
Can't she tell you're goog peeps?

See, that is zackly what I meant!!!!! I knew I wasn't insane! I mean, I know I'm insane, but I knew there was a landform called a loch. And I thought that's what they meant which is why I asked what it was. In your face, nursebabe!

I'm seriously just shaking my head at you on this part. You're so wIerd sometimes. all times

Eventually we got on the bus and for some reason sat in the way way back. I remember that. Elis had to take phone calls from the Jr. Trollops to end a fight at home over what the name of the new goat they found was going to be. I think it was a goat, anyway. Or maybe it was a cow. That's all they have out there, right, Elis? Goats and cows? No way it was a cat they were naming, that would be too normal and normal is SO not you.

The first item on our agenda was.....PIRATES...DUH!!!!!!!! pirate: pirate: (one for each of us) There was no wait because everyone was going to the left and Hollywood was all like we should so go to the right. So we did. This prompted Elisabeth to say someting along the lines of "it sure is good to know someone who works here" which became a running joke throughout the trip. Everytime Hollywood or I didn't know the answers to one of her incessant claifiication questions she would say "gosh, I wish I knew someone who worked here." @@

Pirates was amazing as usual. When they were loading us onto the ride Elisabeth was like "we have to all sit in one row?!" Thanks a lot, I didn't want to sit by you either! :mad:

Dinner was our first adventure in the dining plan. The first thing we learned was that you only need one card as long as you're all staying in the same room. Since I was staying in their room that was perfect. HA! I also educated the uneducated farm people in what hummus is. The Trollops have never had hummus. :scared1: Hard to imagine, I know. I couldn't believe it, but it's true. Crazy.
Hmmph. And after I just helped you out by explaining the New Loch East thing to you / for you.

OMG! Only the Trollops' kids could find a stray goat.

I could so hear nursebabe saying this.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I never have had hummus either. And I mean, really, why would you when there's so much good beef in our part of the country that you could be eating instead? ;)

PJ and I of course dressed like the ladies that we are.:snooty:

I decide I want a pic in front. Everybody just kinda looks at me. Am I speaking a foreign languauge? Did I just break out my French and didn't realize it? Let me try this again. I would like a p-i-c-t-u-r-e of us at the M-a-g-i-c K-i-n-g-d-o-m. Millions of people do it each year. Go with it!!!!:sad2:

"PJ!" I exclaim, "Get over here."
Hollywood gives me a wIerd look:scared:
"er, ummm, Lauren, get over here?"
What do I call this gal? ... But she looks like a PJ and acts like a PJ, whatever the heck that means.

Um, right (on the ladies thing).

WTH? A pic in front of the MK? What is wrong with you? You freak!!!

ITA! What I fail to understand is how her parents did not name her PJ. Guess it's hard to tell you've got a PJ when they're just a little newborn. :confused3

-- Rob

I understand why Mr. Trollop wore jeans (cowboy, duh!), but why is Hollywood wearing jeans?

What's wrong with her?

Yes, but she's getting closer. Watch and learn celery. She'll love me before the night is through.:thumbsup2

Um, right (on the ladies thing).

We ARE ladies. :snooty:

ok, a bit more and then I'll stop for the night.

Duh. He was obviously using his "car eyes" to check for low tire pressure, low tire tread, any loose or dangling trim pieces, leaks, etc. I'm sure he was also using his "car nose" to check for unusual smells. :sad2:
Alrighty then. Guess you men just feel the need to do such things. You know what I really bet it was? I bet he thought he was going to be in an accident because of Hollywood's driving and he was just checking out the safety features.

I'm about to write a next installment, gimme a sec, would ya? Oh, and there will be a better picture. I don't like that picture either PJ. It's awkward looking to me. I look really short. We are the same-ish height. 5'7". just for the record.
Zackly. It looks like I'm some tall attacking you thing.

I was going to write MK or bust, but since we were at the MK in August during a heat wave, all we saw was cleavage. And it wasn't all pretty either. Uma, picture your county fair. You know it's bad when the all American, red blooded cowboy decides he has seen enough exposed flesh to last a lifetime.
The MK became known as clevage, and thongs, and tramp stamps, oh my. It was seriously a bad scene. Not pretty. It was like people were like, hey, it's really hot outside so I think I'll take my clothes off. Not okay. :sad2:

Ok, the luggage is dropped off, we're heading to the buses. Why did we do that? Why didn't we take Hollywood's convertible? The bus system is slow. But while we wait for the bus, Hollywood and Mr. Trollop bond over Ohio football, and PJ and I bond over something of equal importance.
You're making this up, Hollywood don't talk about football. AND Hollywood did offer to drive us in said convertible but Ron Stoppable was like no, we can just take the bus.

But she looks like a PJ and acts like a PJ, whatever the heck that means.
Please, expand on this. :confused3

Soooo, here's the pic. Now, notice how PJ is in the middle in this pic? That will all change later. I win Hollywood over. Wait and see.
Still waiting. :rolleyes1 I don't think you won her over so much as she was scared of you and didn't want to incur the wrath of the axe.

So, we walk in and of course you have to get your picture in front of the castle. It's a rite of passage, right?
I would like to take a moment to comment on this woman and her "rites of passage." To her rite of passage meant there's something I want to do that none of you are going to want to do so I'm going to act like it's a rite of passage. She thinks she fooled us, but we knew that's all it was.

Oko, now this picture I like. We look cute and happy. This is the first one I've liked though.

What's wrong with her?
I'll ask her and get back to you. That really was a poor decision on her behalf. Just let Elisabeth think Hollywood ended up liking her. We don't want to crush her little babycow heart. Keep it on the down low.

OMG! Only the Trollops' kids could find a stray goat.
Yup! And find a stray goat they did! It definitely wasn't a kitten. Nope. Not a kitten.

I never have had hummus either. And I mean, really, why would you when there's so much good beef in our part of the country that you could be eating instead? ;)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and @@

ITA! What I fail to understand is how her parents did not name her PJ. Guess it's hard to tell you've got a PJ when they're just a little newborn. :confused3

-- Rob
Someone please help me out here...why am I a PJ? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter