Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

Will they be taking reservations? We have a trip planned for end of November. Can't wait to check it out!

Will they be taking reservations? We have a trip planned for end of November. Can't wait to check it out!

I imagine once it's open it'll be like the rest of the restaurants and be available to make a reservation.

I walked by it several times today. It looks ready to go.

This morning there were some VIP's walking through. For a sneak peak maybe? This evening there were several workers visible. It looked like they were getting organized. Menus are up, but it's hard to get close enough to get a good picture. Many people walking by stopped because they thought the place was open.

Anyone hear anything about something going on in this place today???

Oooh exciting! I can't wait to see the menu! Hopefully one of you wonderful people who are there will be able to post a pic of the menu soon?

They were doing employee softs yesterday, so I assume that is continuing for a few days.

^ All this is good news to me.

Going in late Sept. for HHN, and now that The Hello Kitty Store, Kong and Hulk are all officially open, this was the last thing on my list of "Stuff that was still under construction last time I visted, which I want to be open on this trip."

Granted, technically, Fallon & Fast & Furious were both under construction on my last visit to, but I never reasonably expected they'd be open for this trip. The other stuff, when I started booking, looked like it all could be (and thankfully, now looks like it all WILL be)

Read in another board special viewing for a special group very soon within days

OMG so exciting! We arrive 8/24 - We'd LOVE to be able to go here. Fingers crossed

We'll be there Oct 1st - DH is asking me regularly if it's open yet (he and DD are major chocolate addicts!)

Some pictures are starting to pop up from what I expect was a media event. The inside looks nice but I'm sad to see that they kept the steam punk costuming on certain team members. I hope they rethink those or at least tone them down.

I also find it funny that the glasses they seem to be using look very similar to the ones my family had growing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter