Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

Wow it's really coming along. I am really hopeful for our late October/early November trip! :)

WOW! I've been avoiding the Universal boards for a while because we couldn't get there this year and I knew it would make me sad. But now planning a trip for June when school is out and this is the first I've heard of this chocolate wonderplace! My daughter (11) is going to LOSE HER MIND! The theming looks amazing!

Where is this place located? Between park entrances? Is it mentioned as 'coming soon' on the official Universal website? Or on a map?

WOW! I've been avoiding the Universal boards for a while because we couldn't get there this year and I knew it would make me sad. But now planning a trip for June when school is out and this is the first I've heard of this chocolate wonderplace! My daughter (11) is going to LOSE HER MIND! The theming looks amazing!

Where is this place located? Between park entrances? Is it mentioned as 'coming soon' on the official Universal website? Or on a map?

It's where NBA restaurant in Citywalk used to be........:thumbsup2

It's where NBA restaurant in Citywalk used to be........:thumbsup2

I checked on the website and it is on the 'resort wide map'! So cool. This place looks really neat. We've been to Universal quite a lot of times and we NEVER once ate at the NBA restaurant. I do hope the food is good at the new place. And the people are friendly and fun. Its in a GREAT location! So excited to try it next June when we FINALLY get to go back again!! Its amazing how much news stuff pops up in just a year or 2 of not being there!!

NBA was excellent......we only ever had one negative, overcooked steak one night and it was rectified immediately......can't ask for better.......

It does look good......and I hate chocolate........lol.......yep, hoping for excellent non chocolate food :D

I'm planning on eating there the first Saturday in November. Sure hope it's open.........

I just read on another site that opening day could be 8/23!!! That's the day we arrive if true!!!
Something special for you to check out and share with us..........

Hopefully the lines won't be out the door and you and the fam can check it out

They aren't the best pictures but it's the only time I was over that way. Of course I couldn't see the kitchen but overall it looked pretty finished to me. I know they've been hiring so I would think it will open fairly soon. Just my opinion...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter