Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

We went Mid-December, a Saturday and a Sunday for early dinner each time (about 4-4:30 pm), had a 25-minute wait on Saturday and about a 5-minute wait on Sunday.

Based on the reviews before we went, I honestly wasn't looking to be "wowed", but I was pleasantly surprised by the food. The May Contain Nuts sundae was very good, but huge. I have to say, however, that I was disappointed in the Bacon Milkshake - the chocolate-covered bacon slice on top had no bacon flavor at all - just tasted like chocolate (I'm not a fan of chocolate - I know - there's something wrong with me), and the bacon bits inside the shake were way too soggy. Otherwise, the entrees and the desserts were all well-received by our whole group.

I will certainly go back on our next trip!

We went Mid-December, a Saturday and a Sunday for early dinner each time (about 4-4:30 pm), had a 25-minute wait on Saturday and about a 5-minute wait on Sunday.

Based on the reviews before we went, I honestly wasn't looking to be "wowed", but I was pleasantly surprised by the food. The May Contain Nuts sundae was very good, but huge. I have to say, however, that I was disappointed in the Bacon Milkshake - the chocolate-covered bacon slice on top had no bacon flavor at all - just tasted like chocolate (I'm not a fan of chocolate - I know - there's something wrong with me), and the bacon bits inside the shake were way too soggy. Otherwise, the entrees and the desserts were all well-received by our whole group.

I will certainly go back on our next trip!
I considered that shake. The waiter sort of steered me away from it. Said out of all the shakes that is the one that is ordered the least. Sounds like he knew what he was talking about.
I went with the Espresso shake which was good but not quite as advertised. It's much more chocolate than espresso which was ok but I'm not the biggest chocolate shake/ice cream fan. It needed a lot more coffee flavor

I considered that shake. The waiter sort of steered me away from it. Said out of all the shakes that is the one that is ordered the least. Sounds like he knew what he was talking about.
I went with the Espresso shake which was good but not quite as advertised. It's much more chocolate than espresso which was ok but I'm not the biggest chocolate shake/ice cream fan. It needed a lot more coffee flavor
Yeah, my waiter also mentioned that the bacon shake is not real popular, but he seemed to imply that it was due to the fact that many people don't associate bacon with dessert. I personally like the sweet-and-salty thing, but not so much in this shake. And thanks for the advice on the Espresso shake - I had considered that one, because I like coffee but don't like chocolate very much. Glad I didn't order it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter