Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Information

At some point in the night, they do get to the point where they aren't refreshing the desserts. I forget what time this was around during our dessert party.

What my brother and SIL did with my nephews was to enter when the party started, have some desserts, then they went and rode Buzz Lightyear (probably around 9:20ish or so they left?) and they were back a few mins before Wishes.

Ok, thank you. That's a good idea.

There will be dessert parties during MNSSHP, but you MUST buy a ticket to the MNSSHP in order to go to the Dessert Party. Both parties incur an additional cost on top of normal admission to the park

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was wrong.... i was thinking of the party in December that they have for the holiday. The following comments read above are correct. There is NO party during MNSSHP. Sorry for the mis-information. I tried to edit the orginal post above, but having computer issues doing that.

Has anyone taken a toddler to this? I have 3 sons - 11, 5 and the third will be almost 2 when we go in September. I figured this would be a way for us to see the fireworks up close but not have to sit in the crowd with the toddler. I'm starting to have doubts now at how well the toddler will do. Anyone done this with a little one with any success??

Has anyone taken a toddler to this? I have 3 sons - 11, 5 and the third will be almost 2 when we go in September. I figured this would be a way for us to see the fireworks up close but not have to sit in the crowd with the toddler. I'm starting to have doubts now at how well the toddler will do. Anyone done this with a little one with any success??

My brother and SIL brought my 2 nephews (youngest is 3) without a problem. We got there when the party opened, they had their desserts, then my brother and SIL took them to ride Buzz. That was around 9:20-9:30ish. They were back in time for Wishes at 10. Both nephews had a great view of the fireworks, they got some yummy desserts - and no having to wait in one place (either on MS or at the party) for very long.

My brother and SIL brought my 2 nephews (youngest is 3) without a problem. We got there when the party opened, they had their desserts, then my brother and SIL took them to ride Buzz. That was around 9:20-9:30ish. They were back in time for Wishes at 10. Both nephews had a great view of the fireworks, they got some yummy desserts - and no having to wait in one place (either on MS or at the party) for very long.

Sorry for butting in but this sorta answered a question I was wondering about. Can you enter the party area and then come and go as you wish? You're not stuck there until its over? Hope so. I'd like to go in and still and relax but the rest of the family may like to go on a couple quick rides and come back.

Sorry for butting in but this sorta answered a question I was wondering about. Can you enter the party area and then come and go as you wish? You're not stuck there until its over? Hope so. I'd like to go in and still and relax but the rest of the family may like to go on a couple quick rides and come back.

You get a wristband that allows you to come and go.

My daughter was 18 months and did fine, in fact like you thought, it was easier than dealing with the crowd. Considering making another reservation for our trip this year.

Sorry, no time to read the entire thread.
I see pictures of the desserts early on, is there a LIST of the desserts somewhere within this thread, or elsewhere?
thanks.

Just booked July 19 for 7 people! It had to have opened sometime in the past 3 hours-- yay!!!

2013-04-26204910_zpsb1d9840a.jpg

2013-04-26204919_zpsaa62afc0.jpg

2013-04-26204925_zps392dbf7f.jpg

2013-04-26204930_zpse17925f3.jpg

2013-04-26204937_zps17aaf08e.jpg

2013-04-26205004_zps952af922.jpg

2013-04-26205034_zps46af3c89.jpg

2013-04-26205052_zpse886f256.jpg

2013-04-26205041_zps503bdced.jpg

2013-04-26205111_zpsbbf1dab4.jpg

2013-04-26205348_zps49be0b94.jpg

Sorry, no time to read the entire thread.
I see pictures of the desserts early on, is there a LIST of the desserts somewhere within this thread, or elsewhere?
thanks.

Hello Everyone

I added pictures to the first post as well as post 393 of some of the desserts labled, and also more pictures of the room, and viewing of the parade and fireworks. Hope this helps everyone. I also reached my limit of posting pictures on the first post, hence pictures shown on post 393.

50% chance of tstorms tomorrow pm. Should I cancel???

We were there a few weeks ago...there was a thunderstorm that evening. They delayed the fireworks for about a half hour. I was talking with a cast member and they mentioned that in the 17 years they had fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, they only cancelled them once due to weather.

The park was open till 1am on the evening i was there, and they would have postponed up till that time...according to the CM anyways. She said the dessert party will stay open until the fireworks have ended.

If anyone has heard or experienced anything differently, please let me know so i can revise what i heard. :thumbsup2

We were there a few weeks ago...there was a thunderstorm that evening. They delayed the fireworks for about a half hour. I was talking with a cast member and they mentioned that in the 17 years they had fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, they only cancelled them once due to weather.

The park was open till 1am on the evening i was there, and they would have postponed up till that time...according to the CM anyways. She said the dessert party will stay open until the fireworks have ended.

If anyone has heard or experienced anything differently, please let me know so i can revise what i heard. :thumbsup2

Great to know! I will ride it out then.

Is the party held on the night of the holiday parties? I did the fireworks dessert party in February and it was wonderful. Thinking I may add it in December.

Thanks so much for the info! Do they still serve the chocolate truffles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter