Tokyo Disney Picture of the day

Some more of the show
BILD0063a.jpg

BILD0062.jpg

P1070517.jpg

I hope you get the idea...it is completely mind blowing...like nothing you have ever seen before. :cheer2: :cloud9: :lovestruc

Wholley Crow, RobertTG!

It's like Disney Amazing Extravaganza Gone Wild!

WHat is the DEAL with that place? This is why the prices at OUR disney resorts irritate me.

I'm guessing you can get into DisneySea for a comprable price to what..$100 a day? Then why doesn't our $100 a day seem to be able to cover what they have? I know that doesn't make any sense but what I mean is WHY IS IT SO GREAT there and we are being charged out the yin-yang for every piece of candy at an upcharged trick or treat or pirate/princess party (yea, a parade and more photopass opportunities).. I don't get it.

I just don't get it. I just think it's embarrassing to see what Disney can and will do overseas compared to what they have done here.

I'm sorry for ranting on your pretty pics page. :-(

On the other hand, I so totally hope I get to see that someday. No matter what the charge. lol

:rolleyes:

It reminds me of what you said.. it would be like being in a dream of hidden Disney wonder-ful-ness. lol

I need to search for my Tokyo DisneySea pictures tomorrow! What an incredible park. Truly unlike anything I have ever seen. I can't wait to go back!

I need to search for my Tokyo DisneySea pictures tomorrow! What an incredible park. Truly unlike anything I have ever seen. I can't wait to go back!

Please, Please...Post some of your pictures! I've been trying to get others who have seen the parks in Tokyo to share their photo's. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of yours.

Ok, this is my very 1st attempt to post a photo. Hope it works. :wizard:

I didn't take many photos to tdr but here's one of the lobby of the mira costa.

070321japan265-1.jpg

sorry, it's so dark but I couldn't edit on photobucket beforehand.

Hope it's okay to bump up this old thread. I absolutely love Tokyo Disneyland, and can't resist the urge to share some of my pictures. :)
20080410-IMG_0093.jpg

The monorail ticket.
20080410-IMG_0094.jpg

Display inside the monorail.
20080410-IMG_0100.jpg

Outside of the MiraCosta hotel.
20080410-IMG_0101.jpg

20080410-IMG_0102.jpg

Ship inside the lobby of the MiraCosta.
20080410-IMG_0103.jpg

Dome in the lobby of the MiraCosta.

I'll upload some more later.

Hope it's okay to bump up this old thread. I absolutely love Tokyo Disneyland, and can't resist the urge to share some of my pictures. :)

I'll upload some more later.

Mahale, Please do add your photo's. I think Tokyo DisneySea is the world's greatest secret. Beautiful beyond discription, that's why we take photo's LOL.

Did you stay at the Mira Costa?

I agree, forget the vacation club, the best kept Disney secret is Tokyo DisneySea! It's so amazing..
Yeah, I stayed at the MiraCosta last April, only for one night though, but we had a park view. :)

Here's the room.
20080411-IMG_0160.jpg

20080411-IMG_0161.jpg

And the view from our room.
20080411-IMG_0184.jpg

Cute Pinocchio artwork in the hallways.
20080411-IMG_0165.jpg

20080411-IMG_0164.jpg

It was my birthday, so I received a birthday card.
20080410-IMG_0094-1.jpg

20080410-IMG_0159.jpg

Oh, the hotel room is so beautiful. We tried to stay there on one visit but were unable too. We were so disapointed. Next time, it will be a must do. The park view is WOW. I'd have to set my alarm clock to get up early just to look out the window at an empty park!

OK, I know you have a few pictures of inside the park. I'm drooling to see them.

You definitely have to stay there next time. It's so awesome. That morning they were actually practicing for a show (I guess it was their spring show or something like that, I don't know too much about it), so if you look closely at the picture taken from our room, you can see people in the lower left hand corner. There was actually a card in our room telling us not to look out our windows between 6 and 8, so naturally I had to watch. :ssst: I took some video too, which I may have to upload at some point.

You're right, I do have some photos of inside the park. :) I'll start with some my dad took from our visit in 2005.
japan427.jpg

Okay, so that's not quite in the park yet..
japan432.jpg

japan434.jpg

japan436.jpg

japan437.jpg

japan433.jpg

I'll upload more later. :)

That is a nice touch of "Star Wars" with C3PO on the side of the airplane. :cool1: The details in this park is amazing.

I'll have to dig up some more photo's to show... Here's one

DSCN4065c.jpg

WOW!

This is such a great thread. I love all the pictures. Boy would I LOVE to go there. Although it looks cold people are wearing jackets and long pants.

Triton's Kingdom looks beyond amazing.

Yes, Mahale, that was part of a show from a couple years ago. The Characters come ashore and did a show before leaving again by boat.

Disney "Ohana...so when are you going....Just do it :thumbsup2

Mickeyistheman, It's cold only in Winter. Summer is hot! I have been there in May (Beautiful), September (warm), and November (cool).

These are just amazing pictures! Thank you so much for sharing! And keep them coming! It's a nice break from the brutal cold outside right now!

these pictures are absolutely incredibly...they all look like something out of a storybook

these pictures are absolutely incredibly...they all look like something out of a storybook
The park feels like something out of storybook. :) Walking around it is just incredible. It's truly Disney at its finest.
Here are some of the Mysterious Island port.
japan438.jpg

japan439.jpg

japan440.jpg

japan442.jpg

20080410-IMG_0140.jpg

20080410-IMG_0094-2.jpg

It's a lot more fun posting picture when other are also posting.
Here is a couple Photo's of "Aquatopia" in Port Discovery, DisneySea.

You ride on a "boat" and it spins, twirls, and travels along past fountains, rocks etc. Like magic, it seems to follow it's own random path.
DSCN3676.jpg

DSCN3677.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter