Tokyo Disney Picture of the day

DSCN3103.jpg
DSCN3106.jpg

Amazing pictures! I'm dying to go to Tokyo Disney. That Disney Sea park looks unbelievable! I just can't wrap my head around the amount of money it would take to get me there! We were considering it for our honeymoon but I'm just too nervous to go to such a foreign country so far away. Maybe one day I'll get there. Maybe when I hit lotto.

What a great idea for a thread. Thanks for sharing - I love the costumes on Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy.

It is my hope that other DISboard members, who have been to Tokyo will join in and post some Photo's.

I'm glad you enjoy the photo's Becky521 and PrincessPaczki.

Thank you, NikkiLovesWDW. Yes, A trip to Tokyo can be a bit costly for accomodation, but you'll find the food is cheap and the transportation in the city is very easy. Most young Japanese do speak some English and people are very helpful. The airfare isn't that expensive. The Tokyo Disneyland park does get very crowded, unless your lucky, and your right, DisneySea is amazing.

There ought to be a WARNING on "Picture of the day" threads, because they can be very expensive to view. I've been viewing the WDW and Disneyland threads and My excitement over the pictures has triggered a very long holiday to both parks. Costing $$,$$$.$$

I'm leaving in less than 24 hours to spend four weeks in WDW and on the way back will spend three weeks in Disneyland. I have been to both parks but spending just a week would seem too rushed to see it all.

So, I'll post a few more Pictures today, between packing, and then it will be two months before I return and will post again on this and the other threads.

DSCN2987.jpg

Keep them coming! I am loving these pictures :) I would love to see Cinderella's dress in that parade, so cool!!

A wave goodbye. I'll be back in about two months.
If you have been to Tokyo, Please post a picture :)
DSCN2892.jpg

The details of Disney Seas (is that the name?) looks amazing!

Are the face characters in Tokyo Disney Japanese? If not, do they speak fluent Japanese? Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter