Tokyo Disney Picture of the day

The park feels like something out of storybook. :) Walking around it is just incredible. It's truly Disney at its finest.
Here are some of the Mysterious Island port.
japan438.jpg

japan439.jpg

japan440.jpg

japan442.jpg

20080410-IMG_0140.jpg

20080410-IMG_0094-2.jpg

All of your pics are pretty awesome. Really looks great. Wonderful. Looking forward for more pics.

Have a nice day. :)

What an amazing place. I've never even dreamt that it was like this. The 20,000 Leagues looks amazing.

You guys have great cameras!

The 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride and Journey to the Center of the Earth Ride are in this same area, which is called Mysterious Island.

Here is a another photo of the entry to 20,000 Leagues.
P1070581-1.jpg

Is the 20,000 Leagues ride like the one that was in WDW? Just curious...still working on DH to make a trip over there and these pics sure are helpful!

Is the 20,000 Leagues ride like the one that was in WDW? Just curious...still working on DH to make a trip over there and these pics sure are helpful!

Not really, in my opinion. You're in a submarine, but the subs are much smaller and you don't actually go in water, it's more of a dark ride. It's fun though. Good luck convincing your DH. :)

Robert TG - I love that picture! What time of year were you there?

Mahale, that photo is from November 2007.

With the Tokyo 20,000 Leagues ride you get into a small Submarine, that holds a maximum of 6 people, and your off on your adventure. It is a slow peaceful ride where you look out of the portholes at the wonders of the deep, sea monster, etc, before rising to the surface at the end.

In Contrast the Journey to the center of the Earth is a Fast ride. The que line is wonderful to go thru as you go deep into the earth before you enter a mining car for the ride. The ride itself goes slow for quite a while, Until a giant monster appears and your ride takes off super fast up up and then like an accelerated splash mountain you dive into... blackness at speeds that seem like "test track" at WDW. In my opinion, they could make the ride thru the darkness a bit more interesting... but at that speed most people have there eyes closed anyway. LOL.

Overall, these two rides are "Not to be Missed".

Just to give everyone an idea of the amount of themeing in this park, here are two photo's of the "Vulcania Restaurant" on Mysterious Island.
DSCN3112.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, Low light.

DSCN3111.jpg

Wow, I don't think I knew that there was a restaurant on Mysterious Island. Did you eat there at all? Is the food good?

Here's some pictures from the 2005 Rhythms of the World show. I love the costumes.
japan450.jpg

japan451.jpg

japan453.jpg

20080410-IMG_0094-3.jpg

I have some to share. :)

Me & DS#1 next to Lightning McQueen
DSCF1129.jpg

DS waiting for the Great American Waffle Co to open
DSCF1133.jpg

queue for Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlasters
DSCF1145.jpg

I'll post more tomorrow. DS#2 is being cranky.

Roger Rabbit fountain in Toontown
DSCF1153.jpg

I think this is the building that houses the Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
DSCF1154.jpg

All of these are in line for Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin:
DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

DSCF1163.jpg

That's some great photo's of toowntown

Here are a couple from Fortress Exploration
This is a ceiling
DSCN3093.jpg

DSCN3092.jpg

We rarely watch parades, but took some pictures of the Halloween parade, because we were stuck in Toon Town while it was going on.

DSCF1182.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

DSCF1184.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

Halloween in Tokyo...what fun!

This display is just outside of Minnie's house in Toontown.
DSCN4287.jpg

While this is in the area before the Castle
DSCN4236-1.jpg

Oh here is a better one of the Halloween Minnie
DSCN4288.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter