Tokyo Disney Picture of the day

Looking at all that wonderment continues to make me wonder... what happened when they decided to "theme" DCA? Don't get me wrong.. I am a fan of the park as it has a huge concentration of awesome rides in one place... but the grounds.. Come ON. :confused3

Another question, are there any translations for the rides? I know a little Japanese, but I can't say I understand or speak it fluently, ever! hehe

A CM will provide a piece of paper that has the translation (upon request) for some rides, such as Sinbad. Others, like the Aladdin show, have a electronic gadget that provides a streaming text translation.

Some shows don't have translations available, but it's pretty easy to figure out what's going on.

Found this thread by looking thru Robert's Hong Kong Disneyland photo thread. You take fabulous photos Robert. I'm so jealous of someone like you who has been able to travel around the world and visit all the Disney parks. Thankyou very much for all the pictures. If I can't make it there in person, at least I can enjoy your memories. Got to ask, do you also have a thread of Disneyland Paris photos?

Fantastic photos! really good. Have enjoyed looking through. We are visiting over New Year, and it means we will have been lucky enough to visit all the Disney parks and DCL. Except we have made a new problem for ourselves.....we now have to go to Shanghai :rotfl::rotfl2: more saving....:rolleyes:

DSC07225.jpg

DSC07238.jpg

Oh my, it looks amazing. It's the only Disney park I haven't been too. I need to go now! Its so beautiful!

I loved looking through this thread while I was planning my trip, so I thought I'd add a few pics of my own :goodvibes

DSC_0156-1.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0507.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

Fantastic photos everyone. Thanks for sharing. While I've been to WDW and DLR a number of times, I would love to travel to Tokyo to see this park. Very impressive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter