This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Hi Chele

How's it going?

:wizard:

Hi Kelly!!

Meh.....today is the first day of school at the college so I am back to being a major taxi. Kacy starts at 8am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Danielle goes from 9am to 1:30 on M-W-F. Kacy goes from 8am to 12:15 on T-TH. Danielle is going in early on her days so I don't have that quick turn around and I will sit out at the college on M-W-F because I just can't justify the turn around, I would no sooner get home then have to turn around and go back. I just don't look forward to sitting in the cold especially since I am not completely over the flu.

How are you?

Hi Kelly!!

Meh.....today is the first day of school at the college so I am back to being a major taxi. Kacy starts at 8am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Danielle goes from 9am to 1:30 on M-W-F. Kacy goes from 8am to 12:15 on T-TH. Danielle is going in early on her days so I don't have that quick turn around and I will sit out at the college on M-W-F because I just can't justify the turn around, I would no sooner get home then have to turn around and go back. I just don't look forward to sitting in the cold especially since I am not completely over the flu.

How are you?
Boo to being a taxi and so early :
(

Must have missed something

Who is Danielle?

Boo to being a taxi and so early :
(

Must have missed something

Who is Danielle?

Danielle is my bff Dina's daughter. She is a really nice young lady and really appreciates the ride so I don't mind. It is so nice to do something for someone that thanks me.::yes:: If only my own kids would.:eek:

It actually was rather nice. It was quiet and I got alone time that I wouldn't normally get.

Danielle is my bff Dina's daughter. She is a really nice young lady and really appreciates the ride so I don't mind. It is so nice to do something for someone that thanks me.::yes:: If only my own kids would.:eek:

It actually was rather nice. It was quiet and I got alone time that I wouldn't normally get.

Oh okay. That is nice she is appreciative :goodvibes

That's good. Did you do any reading?

Oh okay. That is nice she is appreciative :goodvibes

That's good. Did you do any reading?

I managed to do a little. I played a lot with my phone. I also went and got a few things at the grocery store. That is one nice thing about that time in there, I can use it for errands too. There is a grocery store near the college, actually are a couple of good shopping centers out there. Including Costco and my favorite place to get the dogs food. It usually works out pretty good.

I managed to do a little. I played a lot with my phone. I also went and got a few things at the grocery store. That is one nice thing about that time in there, I can use it for errands too. There is a grocery store near the college, actually are a couple of good shopping centers out there. Including Costco and my favorite place to get the dogs food. It usually works out pretty good.

That's good.

Yay for some good shopping :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter