This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Morning Ladies :grouphug:

What weather like everywhere?

The forecast is for 5-10 inches of snow starting around 12 or 1

School is letting out at 12:35 as a precaution

I went to walmart yesterday and got my breads, eggs and milk that us northerners get when snow is on the horizon :rotfl:

Temps are really dropping..so windy.....Brrrrr :scared:

Morning! :good vibes

Ugly and snowy here too! I think we're only to get up to 4".

Glad you got your items! I bet the stores were crazy yesterday!

I'm staying in and not dealing with it…no use in risking an accident.

I was looking over some of the old threads in my list, so funny to read back!

betsywdw said:

Blech. Sick of the snow

Comimg down now earlier than they predicted

Yeah walmart was little busy

Good idea staying in:)

Love going back and looking at old threads..so fun lol
Hey there:))

Sharky~ Super cute Mickey in your siggie! :goodvibes

My window for FP+ is open ~ I just looked!!! So excited BUT I haven't added Elaina yet so I can't make them. I want Abby to make SURE her grades are fine and she can go still. So as much as it pains me, I wait. :rolleyes1

It's cold here too... not like up there of course but cold for us. My poor lime tree has not faired well this winter... I think it's dead. :sad:

Just dawned on me that maybe not everyone knows we are taking Abby's friend with us to Disney but her friend's dad said she can't go if her grades aren't good on her report card which comes out next week. The girls can look at her grades online before that so I'm hoping in the next couple of days I will be able to add her to our package and then make our FP+ selections!

My window for FP+ is open ~ I just looked!!! So excited BUT I haven't added Elaina yet so I can't make them. I want Abby to make SURE her grades are fine and she can go still. So as much as it pains me, I wait. :rolleyes1

It's cold here too... not like up there of course but cold for us. My poor lime tree has not faired well this winter... I think it's dead. :sad:

Thank you. Had to spruce signature up for Valentines day princess:

It would pain me having to wait. :crazy2:

Poor tree

It is 18 degrees here and we have about 9 inches of snow. What you got going on there? :beach:

Just dawned on me that maybe not everyone knows we are taking Abby's friend with us to Disney but her friend's dad said she can't go if her grades aren't good on her report card which comes out next week. The girls can look at her grades online before that so I'm hoping in the next couple of days I will be able to add her to our package and then make our FP+ selections!

Fingers crossed for good grades :hourglass

Thank you. Had to spruce signature up for Valentines day princess:

It would pain me having to wait. :crazy2:

Poor tree

It is 18 degrees here and we have about 9 inches of snow. What you got going on there? :beach:

Fingers crossed for good grades :hourglass

Ummmm currently it is 45*.... :duck:

*I'll go to my corner now*

Morning Ladies :grouphug:

What weather like everywhere?

The forecast is for 5-10 inches of snow starting around 12 or 1

School is letting out at 12:35 as a precaution

I went to walmart yesterday and got my breads, eggs and milk that us northerners get when snow is on the horizon :rotfl:

Temps are really dropping..so windy.....Brrrrr :scared:

Today in San Francisco it was amazingly beautiful! The sun was shining and you could see for miles. I want rain!!!:rolleyes1 I will take your snow which would melt here and we would have our rain!

I will take your nasty weather too! We can use all the rain we can get. This is the driest year in recorded history.

I hope that she has good enough grades! Poor lime tree.

Today in San Francisco it was amazingly beautiful! The sun was shining and you could see for miles. I want rain!!!:rolleyes1 I will take your snow which would melt here and we would have our rain!

I will take your nasty weather too! We can use all the rain we can get. This is the driest year in recorded history.

I hope that she has good enough grades! Poor lime tree.

I am packing up my snow as we speak for you :upsidedow

Hi ladies! I'm bored. My dad isn't here today so I don't have anything to do. Feel like I'm wasting the day

Hey Carla!!

Yay for having nothing to do and getting paid for it:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: yeah but all I'm doing is sitting here thinking of how hungry I am. Guess I can go ahead and make my lunch since only 5 to 11. I've tracked everything I know I will have today (including a snack) and I still have 19 points left. IDK what I'm going to do with that LOL

:rotfl2: yeah but all I'm doing is sitting here thinking of how hungry I am. Guess I can go ahead and make my lunch since only 5 to 11. I've tracked everything I know I will have today (including a snack) and I still have 19 points left. IDK what I'm going to do with that LOL

:rotfl:

wow, that's lot of points left over. can you save them for a treat later in week or is that not how it works?

Darn

If you dont use all points daily, will that hurt your weight loss?

probably. If you don't eat enough throughout the day your metabolisim slows down. So they really want you to eat 5 small meals throughout the day.

probably. If you don't eat enough throughout the day your metabolisim slows down. So they really want you to eat 5 small meals throughout the day.

Oh okay. That makes sense

Thanks for explanation :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter