This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

kaoden39 said:
I bet Alex is fascinated by the tree.

He hasn't really noticed it yet. Of course I don't have it lit up yet though. It's not decorated lol. We ran out of gumption earlier today. Now I have to wait till Alex is in bed

He hasn't really noticed it yet. Of course I don't have it lit up yet though. It's not decorated lol. We ran out of gumption earlier today. Now I have to wait till Alex is in bed

When my kids were little I used to have ornaments that I would put near the bottom that were fun for them. Things that weren't breakable and such. Tomorrow when he sees it decorated I am sure he will be fascinated. Right now its like any other silly old tree. :rotfl:

kaoden39 said:
When my kids were little I used to have ornaments that I would put near the bottom that were fun for them. Things that weren't breakable and such. Tomorrow when he sees it decorated I am sure he will be fascinated. Right now its like any other silly old tree. :rotfl:

That's a good idea although I don't have any of those. I'm afraid he would pull the tree down on himself lol! Yeah I'm sure he will be more interested tomorrow when it's decorated. Hopefully I can get it all done tonight. I need a clone

That's a good idea although I don't have any of those. I'm afraid he would pull the tree down on himself lol! Yeah I'm sure he will be more interested tomorrow when it's decorated. Hopefully I can get it all done tonight. I need a clone

It is so exhausting when they are little isn't it? Scotty used to wonder why I was so tired at the end of the day. Was it any wonder? When Loren was born Kacy was 3, and Kody was 2.

I ended up going to Raley's it maybe more money but I much prefer it.

Trent looks adorable in his glasses! Sounds like a fun party!

Well, that is good if it is better :goodvibes

Thank You. He loves them :goodvibes Very excited about party

Kelly - we managed to get our tree up but it's not decorated. Maybe I will finish it tonight after Alex goes to bed. Got some wrapping paper out so I need to start wrapping. Yay for Trent's bday party this weekend! Sounds like it'll be a blast!

Getting the tree up is half the battle :thumbsup2

Nice. did you get character paper? I am trying to remember, but I think I got Phineas and Ferb paper

Thank You :cheer2:

Hi Gals!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. How have you all been?

Carla, I hope Alex enjoys the tree once all the decorations are up. Seth sure loves ours, and even hid a couple of the soft plushy characters we had put along the bottom for him. We found Pluto, but can't find Minnie anywhere, lol.

Kelly, sounds like Trent has a fun day coming up!

Hey Michele! Long time no talk. All your slow cooker recipes you've posted on FB sure sound yummy!

Kelly, it should be a fun time at your house for the party!

Hi Andrea,

Thank you. I have having fun with them.

How are you?

I am doing ok. I've had a rough couple of months, trying to get used to being away from Seth all day while I work full time, but other than that, I am good. Looking forward to Christmas! :)

I am doing ok. I've had a rough couple of months, trying to get used to being away from Seth all day while I work full time, but other than that, I am good. Looking forward to Christmas! :)

I am so sorry it has been so hard on you. Is it getting easier?

I am not much for Christmas really, this year I am really into decorating. I want to make the outside of the house as cute as I can. Because of the dogs we have to keep the decorations up and out of their (read this as Roy)reach. Grr. I am considering getting a live tree to plant in the yard so at least we can decorate a tree outside.

Not really getting easier. Seems to be getting harder the more he learns and grows. I have to work, cause we can't afford not to, but I am really not liking it. The company, pay and people I work for are awesome, but I am still struggling.

Good to hear you are excited about some decorating! I hope you can put some nice things up without the dogs getting to them! :)

Not really getting easier. Seems to be getting harder the more he learns and grows. I have to work, cause we can't afford not to, but I am really not liking it. The company, pay and people I work for are awesome, but I am still struggling.

Good to hear you are excited about some decorating! I hope you can put some nice things up without the dogs getting to them! :)

Well, I know that it makes the time with him all the more exciting then. I am glad you are working for a good company.

I went to Dollar Tree and the 98 cents and up stores. I bought a bunch of cheap stuff that although festive I won't really care if I have to replace it next year.

Hi Gals!

Carla, I hope Alex enjoys the tree once all the decorations are up. Seth sure loves ours, and even hid a couple of the soft plushy characters we had put along the bottom for him. We found Pluto, but can't find Minnie anywhere, lol.

Hey Michele! Long time no talk. All your slow cooker recipes you've posted on FB sure sound yummy!

Hey Andrea

Glad to see you back

That is funny Seth hid you plushies :rotfl2:

Thanks. He is very excited

Love the Stitch in your signature :santa:

Kelly, it should be a fun time at your house for the party!

Hi Andrea,

Thank you. I have having fun with them.

How are you?

Thanks Chele :goodvibes

Aw. It is an adjustment for sure. :hug:

Thanks for the compliment on the siggy! :). If anyone wants a Christmas themed one, I'd be happy to do some. I have some time tomorrow. Just let me know who you want. :)

DisneyStitch626 said:
Thanks for the compliment on the siggy! :). If anyone wants a Christmas themed one, I'd be happy to do some. I have some time tomorrow. Just let me know who you want. :)

I do! I do! Lol! I'll let you pick the character I trust your taste. Thank you.

kaoden39 said:
It is so exhausting when they are little isn't it? Scotty used to wonder why I was so tired at the end of the day. Was it any wonder? When Loren was born Kacy was 3, and Kody was 2.

It really is!!!!! Chris didn't understand either until he started watching Alex on Mondays. I can't imagine having 3 under 3.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Trentmom said:
Well, that is good if it is better :goodvibes

Thank You. He loves them :goodvibes Very excited about party

Getting the tree up is half the battle :thumbsup2

Nice. did you get character paper? I am trying to remember, but I think I got Phineas and Ferb paper

Thank You :cheer2:

I have a bunch of Santa paper. I don't think I have any character paper. I need to look for some

DisneyStitch626 said:
Hi Gals!

Thank you! Haha that's funny! I did put some plush ornaments on the bottom for him. I forgot we had them :)

It really is!!!!! Chris didn't understand either until he started watching Alex on Mondays. I can't imagine having 3 under 3.

They just don't get it do they? Silly guys!:rotfl:

I have a bunch of Santa paper. I don't think I have any character paper. I need to look for some

I have always loved the Coca Cola style of Santa Claus on paper. I bet that you could find some cute character paper at Target.

Thank you! Haha that's funny! I did put some plush ornaments on the bottom for him. I forgot we had them :)

Little guys are so cute around the holidays.

Sweet. I would love a Goofy one if possible . Thanks :goodvibes

Santa works :thumbsup2

Target has a ton of character paper like chele said. I got mine from Big Lots.

Michele, here are yours. :)

MicheleChristmas.png
MicheleChristmasEeoyre.png

Kelly I am working on yours next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter