This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Trentmom

<font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas
Lifers, I have started us a new thread since we are under two pages away from being closed

Before you leave our old home, please make sure you gather all your belongings and sweep up real good

Hope to see you all here soon

1956949_640.jpg

Welcome Andrea!!!! Yeppers, you are first indeed :goodvibes

Make yourself at home and hopefully others will join us soon :dance3:

I forget if you mentioned it, but what ADRs did you end up making for your honeymoon?popcorn::

I forget if you mentioned it, but what ADRs did you end up making for your honeymoon?popcorn::

We are going to do our first day in MK and we picked lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern.

For our second day, we are doing breakfast at Ohana's and the dinner at Coral Reef in Epcot.

Third day we are doing Sci-Fi Dine In at HS.

Fourth day we are doing a no-park day and we will have a late breakfast at Chef Mickeys.

Fifth day we will do AK, and we are going to do breakfast at Tusker House. We were going to do a dinner at Rainforest Cafe this day, but were told it wasn't the greatest, and I really want to see the Grand Floridian, so we are going to the GF Cafe for dinner this night.

The sixth day we haven't decided what parks we want to do, so we won't make any reservations for this day. It will mostly be us running around trying to fit the last things in I think.

Yeah, so that is our plan. :)

We are going to do our first day in MK and we picked lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern.

For our second day, we are doing breakfast at Ohana's and the dinner at Coral Reef in Epcot.

Third day we are doing Sci-Fi Dine In at HS.

Fourth day we are doing a no-park day and we will have a late breakfast at Chef Mickeys.

Fifth day we will do AK, and we are going to do breakfast at Tusker House. We were going to do a dinner at Rainforest Cafe this day, but were told it wasn't the greatest, and I really want to see the Grand Floridian, so we are going to the GF Cafe for dinner this night.

The sixth day we haven't decided what parks we want to do, so we won't make any reservations for this day. It will mostly be us running around trying to fit the last things in I think.

Yeah, so that is our plan. :)

Your schedule looks great

Liberty Tavern has very yummy food

Love Ohanas breakfast

Sci Fi is such a cool restaurant..great place to escape if it hot too

You are going have a blast!!!

I hope I picked good choices! From what I've heard most of them are really good. I am so excited to see everything. I am almost as excited for our off day to go see some of the resorts and DTD as I am to see the parks. Almost.

I hope I picked good choices! From what I've heard most of them are really good. I am so excited to see everything. I am almost as excited for our off day to go see some of the resorts and DTD as I am to see the parks. Almost.

I definitely think you did.

An off day will be nice to recharge your batteries :thumbsup2

Just wanted to strut my little self down the Diswalk.

Thanks Andrea!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Is anyone watching this season's American Idol?

If so, what did you think of the twist at the end?

I know who I hope they pick

popcorn::

Welcome Chele

Glad you found your way over.

Hope the new digs is to your liking :dance3:

WOO WOO

Love the new siggie

Great job Andrea :thumbsup2

Oh it's lovely!! It has that new thread smell to it!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter