• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Here you go Kelly! I couldnt find much for Christmas Goofy, so I improvised a little on one of them. Hope you like them!

KellyXmas2.png
KellyGoofyXmas1.png

Feels very christmasy around here now with the new siggie additions :santa:

I changed my dis background to the holiday one

Has anyone else?

Trentmom said:
Feels very christmasy around here now with the new siggie additions :santa:

I changed my dis background to the holiday one

Has anyone else?

I forgot all about that Kelly. I need to do it tomorrow when I am online.

I forgot all about that Kelly. I need to do it tomorrow when I am online.

Yeah, I had too, until I saw someone comment about changing their background on a thread a few days ago

cool :santa:

Trentmom said:
Yeah, I had too, until I saw someone comment about changing their background on a thread a few days ago

cool :santa:

I think that it slips my mind because it has no affect on the Disneyland section.

Quiet here

no activity in 18 days :scared1:

Chele, you staying off your ankle?

Marshay, is DH done christmas display outside? Did you take a video of it?

Carla, I know you are in disney :wizard:

Cheri, what is up with you? You excited for Harper's first Christmas?:santa:

Nicole, You traveling home for Christmas?

Nikki, How you feeling?

Andrea, seen all pics of your little man on FB. He is soooo cute!!! I forget how old he is. Is he 2? What you get him for Christmas? Or do you do boxing day in Canada? Sorry if that is stupid question

OB...Just in case you stop by...Hi girlie. Hope all is well :hug:

Hi Kelly! It has been quiet here! Thanks for the compliments on my little man! He is 1 and a half and he is getting spoiled this Christmas. We got him a Mickey Mouse chair, a Mickey puzzle, a Little People play set and a few other little things. We celebrate Christmas just like you, and Boxing Day is just a big shopping day, kinda like your Black Friday. Where people line up at crazy hours to get good deals.

Your little man is pretty cute too. Loving all your Christmas photos.

Hope you're having fun in WDW Carla!

Did you hurt your ankle Michele?

Hi Kelly! It has been quiet here! Thanks for the compliments on my little man! He is 1 and a half and he is getting spoiled this Christmas. We got him a Mickey Mouse chair, a Mickey puzzle, a Little People play set and a few other little things. We celebrate Christmas just like you, and Boxing Day is just a big shopping day, kinda like your Black Friday. Where people line up at crazy hours to get good deals.

Your little man is pretty cute too. Loving all your Christmas photos.

Hope you're having fun in WDW Carla!

Did you hurt your ankle Michele?

Hey Andrea.

Aww.. Sounds like great stuff. Love Little People toys.

Thanks for explaining Boxing Day, never really knew what it was :goodvibes

Thank You very much :goodvibes

Hey guys! We've been fighting the stomach flu or colds since we got back from PA in Thanksgivng. YUCK!

Hopefully things will start to get better before family comes to visit us for Christmas (or else we'll just cancel it but I hate to do that).

So DH has all the lights up but nothing is animated yet. I'll get a video when it is.

FYI -- I sent my Christmas Cards out last week but unfortunately, I didn't have my latest address file so had to use 2009. If anyone on here wanted a card from me and didn't get one, it's probably b/c I lost your address. Just send me a PM.

No worries if that isn't your type of thing ... I just didn't want anyone to feel left out if you were expecting one and I'm pretty sure I skipped people by accident.

Hey guys! We've been fighting the stomach flu or colds since we got back from PA in Thanksgivng. YUCK!

Hopefully things will start to get better before family comes to visit us for Christmas (or else we'll just cancel it but I hate to do that).

So DH has all the lights up but nothing is animated yet. I'll get a video when it is.

Hey Marsha

Sorry to hear you all are feeling sick

Hope everyone gets better soon :goodvibes

FYI -- I sent my Christmas Cards out last week but unfortunately, I didn't have my latest address file so had to use 2009. If anyone on here wanted a card from me and didn't get one, it's probably b/c I lost your address. Just send me a PM.

No worries if that isn't your type of thing ... I just didn't want anyone to feel left out if you were expecting one and I'm pretty sure I skipped people by accident.

I got your card and loved it. I loved your newsletter too. Very cute..Thanks

:santa:

Hey, guys. I finally started my PTR for our January trip.

If you wish to follow along, the link is below in my siggie -- Movies and DREAMs.

Hey, guys. I finally started my PTR for our January trip.

If you wish to follow along, the link is below in my siggie -- Movies and DREAMs.

Hey

Thanks for heads up

On my way to check out the details :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter