These Are The MAYS of our Lives- The MAYers, Part VIII

Yea, I have no PM privileges, no avatar, no siggie and ticker for 30 days. :rolleyes1

About the shirts: There are now five button down type of shirts that are available for men at Disneyland that are the "character" shirts. 4 Mickey and 1 Mickey and Goofy. Here are the three I recently got:

This one is a print shirt:
IMG_2210.jpg

These two are embroidered shirts:
IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

I make a good model don't I? :lmao:

Those shirts cost $45 - $55 each.

The John Lassester type of shirt are known as a "attraction" or "land" and are sold as specialty item, a limited print run for the Disneyland Disney Gallery.

Here is a Disney Gallery/Haunted Mansion shirt:

IMG_8353.jpg

There are others - I can take some pix of what they have in stock right now.

Those are about $75-$85 each.

Let me know if want any - I will pass on my discount to you. You can still reach me by FB still - they haven't punished me there yet.

Sea :cool1:

Well Sea - I guess you're still not receiving PM's. :rolleyes: I just tried to send you a msg.

I have a question. :goodvibes

I LOVE the shirt that John Lassetter is wearing in the pic from when Lena and Jeremy met him. Do they have a lot of men's buttondown's like that at DL?

I don't know where to find good stuff like that online. The disney store online is crap. I'm looking for some cute (I mean manly...;)) shirts for Bob for our trip.

Yea, I have no PM privileges, no avatar, no siggie and ticker for 30 days. :rolleyes1

About the shirts: There are now five button down type of shirts that are available for men at Disneyland that are the "character" shirts. 4 Mickey and 1 Mickey and Goofy. Here are the three I recently got:

This one is a print shirt:
IMG_2210.jpg

These two are embroidered shirts:
IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

I make a good model don't I? :lmao:

Those shirts cost $45 - $55 each.

The John Lassester type of shirt are known as a "attraction" or "land" and are sold as specialty item, a limited print run for the Disneyland Disney Gallery.

Here is a Disney Gallery/Haunted Mansion shirt:

IMG_8353.jpg

There are others - I can take some pix of what they have in stock right now.

Those are about $75-$85 each.

Let me know if want any - I will pass on my discount to you. You can still reach me by FB still - they haven't punished me there yet.

Sea :cool1:

YAY!!! Thanks Sea! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I absolutely LOVE the Haunted Mansion one - and the 1st Mickey one. :cloud9: :lovestruc :cloud9: :lovestruc

I'll show them to him and get back to you. :goodvibes

Morning MAYers! Happy Saturday!

We're being lazy so far today and it's well needed.
Jason's dad made it through surgery okay and is in ICU. They were more aggressive than they originally planned to be but hopefully it will benefit him in the long run. They actually removed his entire stomach. I didn't even know that was possible. He's got a long road of recovery to go through but he's through the first hoop at least. We may go see him today or tomorrow. Yesterday he didn't want any visitors afterwards.

Sea- Congrats on your ADR's and on saving some money with your AP!!! :banana: Sending pixie dust you get into Ohana. pixiedust: Loved the WOC video! And let us know when Macy's calls to put you in their catalog. :lmao:

Shelly- Are you still cleaning up from last night? Hope it went well and the boys had fun!

Have a great weekend everyone!:cool1:

Morning all...

Sea - Great pics.... our own little model.... Video was GREAT.... I look forward to seeing your pics and videos... they always make my day....

Shelly - Hope the party went great.... a bunch of lil boys running around i won't be surprised if you are still getting over ther headache... LOL

Kim - sending pixie dust for a quick recovery. I'm so happy the surgery went well. Now it's just recovery and patience.....

Good morning.

Kim - Praying for a quick recovery. That's a tough procedure. I'll be praying for him and your family. :hug:

Shelly - How was the party? Are you still sleeping it off? :faint: LOL.

Good morning Mari :cool1:

Hi to everyone else. :goodvibes

Well, I have Disney.on.the.brain. I woke up this morning and checked out the time for Wishes for our 1st night. It starts at 9pm, so I'm guessing leaving Pop at 8pm to take the bus to the MK, and then monorail or boat to the POLY is enough time. I double checked the park hours and am going to organize everything - I planned out my packing list - clothes and everything. And over the past few days have set all of the toiletries aside that I am going to ship down.

This is crazy. I am an insane person. This trip can not come fast enough. :hyper::bored::hyper::bored::hyper:

I'm happy too because it doesn't seem like the rehabs are going to be too bad! I am always afraid to go in Value season because I think the park hours are too short and the rehabs are really bad but it's just:

IASW - Kinda disappointing, but just because it's a tradition. I know some people in our party are pretty happy about this one being down actually :laughing:

Star Tours - No one really cares too much about Star Wars, and this ride makes me sick - so YAY for me!:woohoo:

One Man's Dream -This is the one I am most disappointed about. I love this little movie. But, at least Splash, HM, EE, RnRC, ToT etc etc are open. I think I'll live. ;)

Wonders of Life Pavilion - :confused3 :confused: :confused3 Nobody cares.

RF - i'm with you one man's dream has been a must have in the last couple of trips.... just for the nostalgia of everything..... I love that man.... Mr. Walt Disney was one of the greatest..... :)

oh god please Marissa made me get on IASW and i'm telling you i couldn't get the song out of my head.... well thanks RF now i hear it playing in my head again

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world

ugh.... lets see how long it takes to get out of there now.....And yes i know all the lyrics.....:rolleyes1

Hopefully when you all read this the song will get into your head too.....:headache:

RF - i'm with you one man's dream has been a must have in the last couple of trips.... just for the nostalgia of everything..... I love that man.... Mr. Walt Disney was one of the greatest..... :)

oh god please Marissa made me get on IASW and i'm telling you i couldn't get the song out of my head.... well thanks RF now i hear it playing in my head again

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears

its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world

ugh.... lets see how long it takes to get out of there now.....And yes i know all the lyrics.....:rolleyes1

Hopefully when you all read this the song will get into your head too.....:headache:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:music:it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a small world after all:music:

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends.... well i was at my mothers house all day and I got home and guess what.......

I got my photopass CD... well i shouldn't be too happy since we only tool like 8 pics... Marissa was not in the mood to take pics on this vacation....

But here are the ones that I did get.... I hope you guys enjoy....

Photo0600.jpg

Photo0598.jpg

Photo0595.jpg

Photo0591.jpg

Photo0588.jpg

Photo0587.jpg

Photo0586.jpg

Photo0585.jpg

Photo0582.jpg

Photo0581.jpg

Photo0580.jpg

Photo0568.jpg

Mari - Super cute pics. Marissa is so adorable. I love one of the last ones that;s shot from behind of her hugging Woody. So precious!

And cute shirt Mari! :thumbsup2 But are you wearing PANTS?!?! In JULY? Or was it still June...... ? Either way??!?! You're crazy! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

So NOT looking forward to Sept heat. :eek:

Welcome laracroft :goodvibes

Laracroft - Everyone is welcome..... Thanks...

RF - No girl i was wearing capri's .....they were down but they had the option to make them shorter....

Ok so why can't i sleep.... I have been tossing and turning for about 2 hours now.... UGH... it is 1 am and i'm still wide awake.... ugh.....

Day 5 - DTD and MK

So this day we woke up at whatever time we wanted. I can't remember the exact time but it still wasn't too late.... so this day we woke up and went to the pool for a bit. We had a great last day in the pool. We went to the kiddie pool and the big flower pool. Loved it....:cool1:

So we were there for a bit then got back to the room to get ready for our ADR in Planet Hollywood. This is the first time i dined there well in Orlando that is. I have been to the one in NYC ..... So we start heading out and took a couple of snapshots....

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Marissa took this one.....

So we head out and go towards DTD. We get off in the Pleasure Island side since that is where PH is..... Oh yeah I forgot to mention out wait was really short today in the bus stop. We were only there for about 5 min....:woohoo:

Ok back to PH.... so we get there.... for me it was ehhhhh.... nothing spectacular... I like the one in NYC better.... so we eat, food was ok.... i had the pasta with chicken and brocolli... i felt like it was something I could pick up in a Chili's lets say.... But either way it was nice.....

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

So we head out and walk towards Market place... sorry guys not too many pics here it was way TOO HOT to try to take pics... So we are walking and we get to the lego store and we were there what seemed like FOREVER... Marissa is really into lego now, but to my amazement she didn't want anything.... mind you she still had some of $300 that she got for her bday.

IMG_0513.jpg

Woody in the store.... it was so cool..... it must take some time to actually make that..... so we leave the store...

Not sure if I ever mentioned that my family comes from Guatemala.... I think i did.... but anywho.... in Guatemala there is this chicken Pollo Campero that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! ugh i'm gettin ghungry just thinking about it.... but either way the mcdonalds that use to be in DTD is being changed to a Pollo Campero... I can't wait for the next time i go there to eat some PC.... i think it will be done by the time Heather and Shelly go... i highly reccomend it.....

IMG_0512.jpg

Ok so we walk around the World of Disney store for another 1 1/2 hrs... Well i got a couple of things... nothing major just some souveniers for some people.... and guess what Marissa still doesn't buy anything....

Next stop the toy store.... what is it something like Once upon a Toy... or something.... so she ended up getting some stuff there and of course she got the my little pony box thingy.... ask me where they are now.... ALL OVER..... so we finally get our stuff and get out of there.... and back to POP it is to relax before we had out to our last ADR in Chef Mickey.....

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

Once we get back she decides to walk around Everything Pop store.... she starts a new obsession.... the past couple of years she collected the Pins... now all of a sudden it is.... drumroll please..... Vinylmation..... yup she loves those little Mickey Mouse's..... I forgot to mention that earlier.... By the time we left she ended up with 13 and i'm proud to report only 1 went missing..... poor poor mickey :( so that is her new obsession.... so you guys that are going soon don't be surprised if I ask a favor....;)

So we head to the room and relax for about 1 hr or 2..... Marissa took a lil 30 min nap....

More later......... Stay tuned to MK night and last day at WDW :sad2: :sad1:

:sad::sad::sad: Boooo! I hate the last night. It's so bittersweet. You try so hard to enjoy everything, but mostly just end up sad the whole time. :guilty:

I usually take this time to think about my NEXT trip. :rolleyes1 :laughing:

I love Marissa's dress Mari! Super cute! And that Woody at the Lego store is pretty amazing! :eek:

Good morning MAYers!

Kim - So glad your FIL's surgery went well. Please keep us posted.

Sea - Nice shirts! :thumbsup2

Mari and RF - Thanks so much. Now I have a certain little tune stuck in my head this morning. . . . . :rolleyes1:rotfl:

Great update & pics Mari! :goodvibes We ate at Planet Hollywood in our very first trip and thought it was just okay too. Funny you mentioned Chili's, we ate there Saturday night. :laughing: Thanks for reminding me about the new chicken place in DTD - Pollo Campero. I had forgotten all about it. I think it will be open by the time we go. I definitely want to try it if we make it to DTD twice. We already have an ADR for T-Rex for the one day I have planned for DTD. But we usually end up at DTD at least 2X! Great photopass pics too! :thumbsup2

The party went very well! All the kids were pretty well behaved and they all had a great time. I was a bit worried about the 6th graders being too rough with the 3rd graders, but I had a little chat with them when they first got here and they were great about it! They all had a huge kickball game, ate lots of junk food, and just ran around the yard having a blast! It was so much fun that they asked if they could do it again at the end of summer. :upsidedow

So that was our Friday night. Saturday we took the boys to ride go-carts. DS8 has finally hit the magic number of 48" tall!! :cool1: So he could drive his own go-cart. (This also opens up a lot more rides at WDW for him!) It was really fun! Then we went to Target and Chili's. Yesterday we didn't do a whole lot.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! :goodvibes

Good Morning :goodvibes

Sound like the party was a hit Shelly! :thumbsup2

This weekend I did some shopping for vacation! And since I was in a Disney mood, I did some planning - Magical Express is all arranged and I am officially PAID OFF! party:

And I will be in Disney in 54 days!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Shelly - I'm so happy the party was a success.... ugh they want to do it again.... Have fun with that... lol .... yeah isn't that a catchy tune..... great now I have it stuck in my head again.... but it's one of those classics that I don't mind it being there.... It gives me a nice warm feeling all over.....

RF - YAY for 54 days.... they will fly by you just watch..... and now I have a TR to look forward too....

Everyone else..... Good Monring hope you had a great weekend..... I did nothing really on Saturday then Sunday was my nephew's 2nd birthday party it was at the park.... that was crazy my poor sis never really had to throw a party before and she was missing SO much stuff she had to run out and buy stuff right when the party begun.... but it was great nonetheless...... Marissa was so dirty with she got home, I didn't let her touch anything in the house she went right to the bathroom to take a shower.... but it was a great day..... Today i'm off to enroll her in school here in town.... kindergarden... she is getting so big :( be back on later...

So, today at lunch I did something terrible and I stopped into this little popcorn store.

I have been walking past this store for almost a year and smelling it's goodness and avoiding it because I KNEW it was going to be good.

Oh - and it was. :faint: I bought Reese's and Crunchy Caramel Chocolate.

:faint::faint::faint:

Sooooo good.

I should have kept walking.... :upsidedow

http://pghpopcorn.com/?page_id=5

Congrats on paying off your trip RF! :thumbsup2 I was about 2/3 paid, but then added another night. :faint: I've got to get to Giant Eagle and get some more gift cards!

Wow that popcorn store looks very good. I may have to make a trip down!

Hi Mari and Sea, and laracroft :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter