These Are The MAYS of our Lives- The MAYers, Part VIII

Kim - Thanks for the update on you FIL. We will keep him and your family in prayer.

Mari - Super cute PhotoPass pix! They all came out great! I really the one of her and Stitch.

RF - Congrats on paying off your trip! That popcorn sounds delicious.

Shelly - Glad to hear that the party was a blast. So cool that your son is now 48" tall. He can do everything now at WDW (and DLR!) Oh - and to erase the IASW song, or any other song from your brain, sing the "Flintstones" cartoon song...Flintstones, meet the Flintstones..." it always works!

Hi Lara - welcome to the thread. Do you have any trips planned to WDW?

And finally - :cool1: 10 Days :cool1: - tomorrow is my single digit day! :cool1:

And one more thing...this Friday is my last day at the office! :cool1: I go to a conference on Monday for the three days, then head off for WDW!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

YAY Sea!!!!

Banana Dude Countdown time!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana:

Shelly - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Loooooove that Giant Eagle has the Disney gift cards! It has saved me SO much in gas. :thumbsup2 and yes - the popcorn is very good. Almost a little tooo good :upsidedow

:goodvibes Hola MAYers!

Sea!!!! You are so very close! I am so very jealous!!:goodvibes

RF-- yum- popcorn! i've been on a popcorn kick lately- but mine doesn't have reeses in it. Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm. Yay for paying off the trip too!:goodvibes It always seems so much more real when you pay it off!

Kim--- so many prayers for your FIL--- and your family as well.:hug:

Mari-- cute cute cute pics of Marissa and you! I love the one of you guys in the hotel room together-- check out the guys on the screen of the tv!:happytv:

Lara-- welcome to the MAYers!:goodvibes

Shelly---- fun party you had!!! And yay for your DS making it to 48''!! He will enjoy WDW so much more now that he can ride everything!:cloud9:

Okay so my weekend was a blast-------
anyone wanna guess where I last minute road-tripped it to?????????????????
(No no no---- Shelly- you can't say "ooh ooh Pick Me Pick me!";))

I'll give you a hint.....
okay- a few--
1) It's a touristy place popcorn::
2) I can drive to it... well duh- that gave it away when I said "road trip" popcorn::popcorn::
3) It's a place that has an amusement park......................popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: but we didn't go to that part of the city............

Good luck guessing!:goodvibes

Tonight I am off to a Bachelorette Season Finale party at a girlfriend's house-- I will try to take pics to share with you guys of our time....

have a good night!

Kim - Thanks for the update on you FIL. We will keep him and your family in prayer.

Mari - Super cute PhotoPass pix! They all came out great! I really the one of her and Stitch.

RF - Congrats on paying off your trip! That popcorn sounds delicious.

Shelly - Glad to hear that the party was a blast. So cool that your son is now 48" tall. He can do everything now at WDW (and DLR!) Oh - and to erase the IASW song, or any other song from your brain, sing the "Flintstones" cartoon song...Flintstones, meet the Flintstones..." it always works!

Hi Lara - welcome to the thread. Do you have any trips planned to WDW?

And finally - :cool1: 10 Days :cool1: - tomorrow is my single digit day! :cool1:

I went in March of this year and was going back in October, but our trip was cancelled. So I am going to enjoy reading about everyone else's travels. Maybe next year.

Hey there Jo ( tamahawk chop) LOL

I went in March of this year and was going back in October, but our trip was cancelled. So I am going to enjoy reading about everyone else's travels. Maybe next year.

Hey there Jo ( tamahawk chop) LOL

:eek: No fair no fair! Inside jokes.:upsidedow

Explain please. popcorn::

:goodvibes

lara is a Seminole fan.... from Florida State... Boo Hissssssssss.:lmao:

While I, ... well, you know how I feel about my Gators.....:rolleyes1:cloud9:

I wore my new Tebow Shirt yesterday!!! Denver's First Preseason game is in 13 days!!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

okay- a few--
2) I can drive to it... well duh- that gave it away when I said "road trip" popcorn::popcorn::
3) It's a place that has an amusement park......................popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: but we didn't go to that part of the city............

Tonight I am off to a Bachelorette Season Finale party at a girlfriend's house-- I will try to take pics to share with you guys of our time....

have a good night!

What, I'm disqualified??? :confused::laughing:

Have fun at your party tonight. I will miss our live commentary!! popcorn::

Jo -Did you go to Branson???

:goodvibes Hola MAYers!

Sea!!!! You are so very close! I am so very jealous!!:goodvibes

RF-- yum- popcorn! i've been on a popcorn kick lately- but mine doesn't have reeses in it. Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm. Yay for paying off the trip too!:goodvibes It always seems so much more real when you pay it off!

Kim--- so many prayers for your FIL--- and your family as well.:hug:

Mari-- cute cute cute pics of Marissa and you! I love the one of you guys in the hotel room together-- check out the guys on the screen of the tv!:happytv:

Lara-- welcome to the MAYers!:goodvibes

Shelly---- fun party you had!!! And yay for your DS making it to 48''!! He will enjoy WDW so much more now that he can ride everything!:cloud9:

okay- a few--

have a good night!

Jo - Have fun at your party tonight! :goodvibes

I never got into the Bachelor or the Bachelorette. :confused3 When reality dating shows like that 1st came on - I watched that one season of 'Joe Millionaire' or something like that. But that was about it. I have people in my office that talk about the Bachelorette and Big Brother all day long. LOL. The same woman asks me every week if I watch BB. :laughing: I think she is just really dying to talk about it with somebody :lmao:

I'm baa-aack!

Good morning MAYers!:snooty: Hope everyone is doing great!

Sea!!! You are gooooooood! Yep- we went to Branson! Saturday morning Mark and I were having coffee on the deck -- I said how much fun it would be to wake the kids up and make them throw everything into a bag and take off for the night. Next thing I know- Mark is on the phone making reservations, I'm waking the kids and throwing stuff around and into a bag-- called the doggie boarding place and in 40 minutes we were out the door on our way.:laughing:
It was so much fun- but man can I just say that we saw some interesting sights while we were there?????????
Aaaaaaand- a few surprises too! I haven't loaded my pics yet-- my computer doesn't like me when I try to do that so I have to institite the help of the 15 yr old....:rolleyes1...... but I'll try to get them up and show them to ya.

Shelly--- now you know of course you were automatically disqualified---- :rolleyes1 And OMG------------------ I missed our commentary FOR SURE last night!! :rotfl: Can I just say it was a bit boring? I feel robbed. I wanted drama and tears and "you said" and "he did" and lots of angst in general.....and ....... there was nothing. sad.:lmao: She even looked pretty in that dress- so I couldn't say anything about that!;)

RF- that lady asking you if you watch it is so funny----- you should say yes and engage her in a conversation.... :lmao: Thanks for the Crocs info---- going to see what I can find.....

Have a good day everyone-- i'll be in and out!

Hi Rusa! That Jo is a (gulp) Gator fan while I am a Nole. (Florida St.) But I still like her! LOL

lara is a Seminole fan.... from Florida State... Boo Hissssssssss.:lmao:

While I, ... well, you know how I feel about my Gators.....:rolleyes1:cloud9:

I wore my new Tebow Shirt yesterday!!! Denver's First Preseason game is in 13 days!!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Glad to see you ladies can fight...er.... play nice. :thumbsup2

:laughing:

We'll be friends until Thanksgiving weekend. At that point all bets are off.

:lmao:

Good morning. :goodvibes

Mari - More TR please! popcorn::

I am a busy girl the next few weekends. My grandfather's 70th birthday party is this weekend! We're celebrating at my Aunt Jaqueline's house. They are making crablegs and steaks. And have a nice big yard and a pool, and a big film screen that they are putting outside so we can watch movies in the pool.

I think it'll be fun! :thumbsup2

But I need ideas of what to get him. He's still very active, but I just am completely out of ideas. I have a hard enough time coming up with something for him for Christmas every year. :upsidedow

And then next weekend is my friend Danielle's wedding shower. That I forgot to RSVP to until today. :rolleyes1 I absolutely have to go to this because we have to miss the wedding. It's on the 24th. The day we are leaving for vacation. :guilty:

And then the NEXT weekend is my friend Erika's wedding! :faint:

Woo Hoo! I won!

Looking forward to the trip report and pictures. :cool1:

I'm baa-aack!

Good morning MAYers!:snooty: Hope everyone is doing great!

Sea!!! You are gooooooood! Yep- we went to Branson! Saturday morning Mark and I were having coffee on the deck -- I said how much fun it would be to wake the kids up and make them throw everything into a bag and take off for the night. Next thing I know- Mark is on the phone making reservations, I'm waking the kids and throwing stuff around and into a bag-- called the doggie boarding place and in 40 minutes we were out the door on our way.:laughing:
It was so much fun- but man can I just say that we saw some interesting sights while we were there?????????
Aaaaaaand- a few surprises too! I haven't loaded my pics yet-- my computer doesn't like me when I try to do that so I have to institite the help of the 15 yr old....:rolleyes1...... but I'll try to get them up and show them to ya.

Shelly--- now you know of course you were automatically disqualified---- :rolleyes1 And OMG------------------ I missed our commentary FOR SURE last night!! :rotfl: Can I just say it was a bit boring? I feel robbed. I wanted drama and tears and "you said" and "he did" and lots of angst in general.....and ....... there was nothing. sad.:lmao: She even looked pretty in that dress- so I couldn't say anything about that!;)

RF- that lady asking you if you watch it is so funny----- you should say yes and engage her in a conversation.... :lmao: Thanks for the Crocs info---- going to see what I can find.....

Have a good day everyone-- i'll be in and out!

RF - I usually buy my dad (who is 75) books about the past, that are fun and unique. We got him this book recently about Route 66:

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/0312281617/180-9100454-4782546?SubscriptionId=1E4R173DPFYXQ0RDZRR2

And this offbeat one from Charles Phoenix, Americana the Beautiful:

http://www.amazon.com/Americana-Beautiful-Mid-century-Culture-Kodachrome/dp/1883318548/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280859653&sr=1-3

Sounds like a fun party! I like my steak medium please! :cool1:

You are a party animal! :lmao:

Good morning. :goodvibes

Mari - More TR please! popcorn::

I am a busy girl the next few weekends. My grandfather's 70th birthday party is this weekend! We're celebrating at my Aunt Jaqueline's house. They are making crablegs and steaks. And have a nice big yard and a pool, and a big film screen that they are putting outside so we can watch movies in the pool.

I think it'll be fun! :thumbsup2

But I need ideas of what to get him. He's still very active, but I just am completely out of ideas. I have a hard enough time coming up with something for him for Christmas every year. :upsidedow

And then next weekend is my friend Danielle's wedding shower. That I forgot to RSVP to until today. :rolleyes1 I absolutely have to go to this because we have to miss the wedding. It's on the 24th. The day we are leaving for vacation. :guilty:

And then the NEXT weekend is my friend Erika's wedding! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter