These Are The MAYS of our Lives- The MAYers, Part VIII

mari360

MiSka MoUSka MiCKeY MoUsE !!!!!!
So I decided to start a Fresh Thread. Where all the MAYers feel welcome. The other one i feel has bad luck....

So please everyone feel free to post.... we are a drama free. Everyone that is genuinely friendly please come on in.... we post about anything... just a place for all of us to share our passion for Disney.......

well lookey what the cat dragged in.

Lil' ole me.
:littleangel:

Never liked the number 7 to begin with.
*Sniff*
:snooty:

Thanks for the invite.

This place is nicer anyway. I think I might look into wallpapering the joint.

:laughing:

Hi Mari, I'm here! :goodvibes

Thanks for starting a new thread. Good idea to start fresh. I sure have lots to get caught up on around here. Looking forward to it!

:grouphug:

Later on tonight when I get a lil time i'll post my TR on here..... and i think i still have 2 days left to write.... sheesh am i a slow poke.....

we'lll get back into the swing of things.....

That sounds great Mari- looking forward to reading it.

Now I have to go clean out my PM's. :blush:

It's the second time in the last 24 hours.:hyper2::crowded::hyper2:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Anyone take a gander at how many views this thread has gotten?

We must be making for some entertaining reading.:lmao:

:rolleyes1

Perhaps their waiting with bated breath to see which wallpaper I choose...............

:3dglasses

Hey there..... :blush:

:flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3: <---So, just how many of THESE do you think I need to give out for seeming like I was being a jerk?

I love the MAYers.:hug: I hope that all will be forgiven/forgotten soon. Until then I got plenty of :flower3: <- these on reserve.

(What can I say, I know a guy:laughing:)

Rf - yeah.... well i need to know the guy too.... lol .....

Jo - so which wall paper will it be.....

I did see all the views we have had..... we have a lot or lurkers out there.....

So RF - did you finally decide what you will do on your first night in WDW?

I just got depressed for a sec.... i just realized how far away my next dis vacation is.....

LOL. I never looked at the number of views before! Wow... we're big news around here.

Doesn't suprise me ;)

:laughing:

No, I haven't really decided yet. I want to do something relaxing, but special - but not stay out too late.... I don't know. It's a toss up between Wishes from the Poly beach - staying at Pop (which we should do, but come on!) - or I was thinking something completely random like the campfire sing-a-long at Ft Wilderness. I think they show a movie there too. But, I'm not sure :confused:

And I just found out that I am officially UNDER 2 months - and only owe Disney $13 until my trip is paid off! :banana: :banana:

Sea - Glad you found us..... :)

Rf - $13 thats it.... YAY.... im so happy for you... I know you have been waiting for this trip.... Anything you do will be memorable..... do you know which section in CSR you are gonna choose?????

Hey RF! I think we are all giving out a lot of these lately - :flower3:

YAY Sea is here!! :cool1: Our hero!!! Please don't be a stranger!

Mari - You can't be depressed about not having a trip planned just yet. . . You at least have to wait until you are done with your TR to be officially depressed!! :rotfl: At least that's how it works for me!

Well I need to figure out what I am going to do on my last day at WDW, because yesterday I called and ADDED AN EXTRA DAY!!!! :woohoo: I was never happy with our late night Saturday flight home, so I changed it to Sunday. AT didn't charge me to change it and WDW honored the 40% pin I had used 7 months ago for the extra night!! :goodvibes

Shelly - Congrats on the extra day... Well i can't lose hope... remember I didn't have a trip planned this year... it happened very last minute.... we'll see......

Sea - Glad you found us..... :)

Rf - $13 thats it.... YAY.... im so happy for you... I know you have been waiting for this trip.... Anything you do will be memorable..... do you know which section in CSR you are gonna choose?????

Well, my aunt has knee problems and is going to possibly need a wheelchair, so we requested for adjoining rooms as close to the main building as possible. So, I didn't make s pecific request other than that.

I'm nervous/excited about staying at CSR - I know it gets mixed reviews. My family loves it, so that's where they wanted to stay. We were going to stay at Pop and then just meet up with them at the parks - but none of us felt like dealing with the waiting around for people to get places and the 'where are you??' phone calls. So we upgraded. :woohoo: We'll see. This means that I have stayed at every Mod besides POFQ.

Hey RF! I think we are all giving out a lot of these lately - :flower3:

YAY Sea is here!! :cool1: Our hero!!! Please don't be a stranger!

Mari - You can't be depressed about not having a trip planned just yet. . . You at least have to wait until you are done with your TR to be officially depressed!! :rotfl: At least that's how it works for me!

Well I need to figure out what I am going to do on my last day at WDW, because yesterday I called and ADDED AN EXTRA DAY!!!! :woohoo: I was never happy with our late night Saturday flight home, so I changed it to Sunday. AT didn't charge me to change it and WDW honored the 40% pin I had used 7 months ago for the extra night!! :goodvibes

YAY for an extra night!!!! :yay: That's great news! We like to do the same thing -but it's usually a Sunday early morning flight. What time is your new flight? Do you have enough time for a park that day, or just some DTD time? I always like to do DTD later in my stay. Maybe like the 4th day and then either the last day or the day before - that way I know how much $$$ I can spend :eek: :rolleyes1 , get all the last minute stuff that I forgot, AND see what all the other parks have that DTD doesn't or vice-versa.

Shelly - Congrats on the extra day... Well i can't lose hope... remember I didn't have a trip planned this year... it happened very last minute.... we'll see......

That's true. You never know when another trip MAY pop up!! :wizard:

Well, my aunt has knee problems and is going to possibly need a wheelchair, so we requested for adjoining rooms as close to the main building as possible. So, I didn't make s pecific request other than that.

I'm nervous/excited about staying at CSR - I know it gets mixed reviews. My family loves it, so that's where they wanted to stay. We were going to stay at Pop and then just meet up with them at the parks - but none of us felt like dealing with the waiting around for people to get places and the 'where are you??' phone calls. So we upgraded. :woohoo: We'll see. This means that I have stayed at every Mod besides POFQ.

YAY for an extra night!!!! :yay: That's great news! We like to do the same thing -but it's usually a Sunday early morning flight. What time is your new flight? Do you have enough time for a park that day, or just some DTD time? I always like to do DTD later in my stay. Maybe like the 4th day and then either the last day or the day before - that way I know how much $$$ I can spend :eek: :rolleyes1 , get all the last minute stuff that I forgot, AND see what all the other parks have that DTD doesn't or vice-versa.

I hope you enjoy CSR and have a much better experience than we did. It will be nice for all of you to be at the same resort.

We won't have time to do anything Sunday. We opted for a morning flight home, but I am just happy to have the entire day Saturday and not have to worry about that late night flight home/storing our luggage/possible delays/etc. Plus one of my Snowbird DIS friends is arriving that day and now we can do a meet up! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter