These Are The MAYS of our Lives- The MAYers, Part VIII

RF - I usually buy my dad (who is 75) books about the past, that are fun and unique. We got him this book recently about Route 66:

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/0312281617/180-9100454-4782546?SubscriptionId=1E4R173DPFYXQ0RDZRR2

And this offbeat one from Charles Phoenix, Americana the Beautiful:

http://www.amazon.com/Americana-Beautiful-Mid-century-Culture-Kodachrome/dp/1883318548/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280859653&sr=1-3

Sounds like a fun party! I like my steak medium please! :cool1:

You are a party animal! :lmao:

Good ideas Sea! :thumbsup2

And I know! I just want to take a nap thinking about all the parties I'm going to. :laughing:

And all the money I'm spending that I don't have :upsidedow

Hey guys--

spoke with Lake earlier and she sends her best--- she is back from the cottage but her DH's Gma had a massive stroke and they've called the family in -- it's not looking good, she says. :(

She will be back soon and sends (((hugs))).

Jo

Hello MAYers!

JO - I felt robbed about the Bachelorette too. What a boring ending.:sad2:
Thanks for filling us in about Lake.

Lake - so sorry to hear this terrible news. :hug: Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

RF - Sounds like you are a busy girl with all the parties, showers, and weddings!

Mari - Great TR. I'm ready for more when you have time. :yay:

Sea - you are getting SO CLOSE!! :cool1:
Kim- where are you??? We need to see Sea's ticker! :rotfl:

Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

RF - Nope, haven't started packing yet. Will start probably Friday night or Saturday.

Lake - I am sorry to hear about what your family is going through right now. You are in my prayers.

Jo - Waiting for the Branson TR...popcorn::

Shelly - I can't watch much of reality TV anymore, it seems so scripted and setup. The only show I watch regularly is American Pickers right now. :confused:

Kim, Mari & Lara - Hi! :cool1:

Lake - my prayers and thoughts are with you.....

Sea - 8 days... YAY.... i'm so jealous..... So you are gonna make it there to watch nightastic and wishies.... i'm extra jealous now.... Can't wait for your TR.....

RF - Slow down.... with all those parites and stuff are going to go crazy.....

Morning all!!!!!!!!!

well i woke up with a whole bunch of energy today..... Well today i'm off to a kid's birthday party. We are going to watch Ramona and Beezus today.... should be fun.... oh and off to Kmart to buy some school supplies.... they have pack of pens and pencils for $.50 you can't go bad with that.... and then in another store Micro Center they have notebooks for $.32 ..... i'm gonna save some money today.... so i'm off to get ready. Ihave to meet up with my friend at 11:30am..... so off to get ready.... be back later...

I will finish my TR tonight.... :( i've been trying to stretch it so that I can reminise longer but i guess i should finish right..... lol .....

Thanks so much everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers.
Grandma is hanging in there... last rights were even read, and then she had a turn around. There have been several times when we thought we lost her. It's been an emotional rollercoaster, and even the doctors are confused by it all.:confused3

It's been a stressful few days for us all, but we are happy she is seeming more alert and recognizing us again.

Hi everyone. :cool1:

We had some serious downpours here last night, but luckily my patio and basement stayed dry :yay:

I hope everyone's having a great day. :goodvibes

Good to see you Lake - I'm glad she's alert and responding. I hope everything continues to move in the right direction :hug:

Morning all!!!!!!!!!

well i woke up with a whole bunch of energy today..... Well today i'm off to a kid's birthday party. We are going to watch Ramona and Beezus today.... should be fun.... oh and off to Kmart to buy some school supplies.... they have pack of pens and pencils for $.50 you can't go bad with that.... and then in another store Micro Center they have notebooks for $.32 ..... i'm gonna save some money today.... so i'm off to get ready. Ihave to meet up with my friend at 11:30am..... so off to get ready.... be back later...

I will finish my TR tonight.... :( i've been trying to stretch it so that I can reminise longer but i guess i should finish right..... lol .....

Yes please!!!! I am waiting for more. :thumbsup2

Hi Lake!!! Good to see you here today! :cool1:

Thanks for update about Grandma and your family. You are spot on about it all being a "emotional roller coaster". That is one ride I like to avoid. We will keep your family in prayer.

Mari - When is Marissa's first day of school? Lena just got a pile of stuff this last week at Target Good Stuff and Oriental Trading online. It was all over the living room, she finally took it all over to the school. :cool1:

RF - Glad the downpour didn't flood anything at your home last night. :cool1:

Check out some of my pictures and video from DLR last weekend on http://www.clubd23.com
http://www.clubd23.com/forums/showthread.php?t=515

and...it is 7 DAYS!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi Lake!!! Good to see you here today! :cool1:

Thanks for update about Grandma and your family. You are spot on about it all being a "emotional roller coaster". That is one ride I like to avoid. We will keep your family in prayer.

Mari - When is Marissa's first day of school? Lena just got a pile of stuff this last week at Target Good Stuff and Oriental Trading online. It was all over the living room, she finally took it all over to the school. :cool1:

RF - Glad the downpour didn't flood anything at your home last night. :cool1:

Check out some of my pictures and video from DLR last weekend on http://www.clubd23.com
http://www.clubd23.com/forums/showthread.php?t=515

and...it is 7 DAYS!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

OOoooops!

:banana: :banana: :banana::banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana:

Morning all....

Ugh after the movie yesterday i felt like a semi hit me... i guess i ate too much popcorn cause i was in the bathroom ALL afternoon. my poor stomach and my poor throat... it still hurts this morning.... ugh.....

Lake- You family is in my prayers so the lord can give you the strength to go through this emotional time. The ups and downs are the worst.....

Sea - YAY well it should be 6 days now.... i'm SO jealous..... but i rather enjoy your TR's.... so I can't wait for that. Marissa starts school on the 8th.... :( her first year in public school... and she is going to Kindergarden.... she is getting so big.....

RF - i'm glad your basement was fine after the rain.

Remember how I have been loooking for a book to read. Well I never realized it but I never really sat down and read the Bible. That is my project now. I know its going to tak a while to read it from cover to cover but I am determined. I mean i have read parts here and there but never in it's entirety. So that is my summer book plus they have an app on the itouch for it so i am on my way.....

Today supposed to be HOT here so I will be out and about ALL day.... hmm... thanks to sea I might go to target to get some school supplies....

Be back later...

Busy week around here- I love summer! We spend so much time outdoors. We went to the library's summer reading picnic at a local park, been running through the sprinkler, covering my driveway with sidewalk chalk and today we're making ice cream clowns. Yum! We're headed to PA tonight to camp for the weekend and I'm looking forward to the relaxation. :faint:

Jason's dad is doing much better than they thought he would be at this point. He's out of ICU and they are managing his pain pretty well. His attitude is still very positive so that makes a difference too. He's probably going to be in the hospital through next week and then he should be transferred to a rehab facility.

Sea- So sorry you've been missing your ticker this week! Here it is...get packing...the East Coast is eagerly awaiting your arrival! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lake- Sending prayers for your grandmother and your family. :hug:

Mari- Loved the Photopass Pics! I teared up the day I signed Andrew up for K. It's so hard to admit that they are growing so fast.

RF - Congrats on being paid in full! You're going to need a vacation after all the busy weekends you've got coming up.

Shelly - Congrats to DS8 hitting the 48" milestone. I'm crossing fingers Em hits 40" before our next trip to Disney.

Lara - Welcome to the MAYers!

Jo- Sounds like you had a great trip to Branson! 3 points for being spontaneous! Pics please :thumbsup2

Hello MAYers! :goodvibes Happy Friday! We are having a beautiful day here - sunny and warm, but not hot! It is nice to have the AC turned off and the windows open. :cool1:

6 DAYS Sea!!! :woohoo::banana::cool1: I am at 3 MONTHS today!

Kim - So glad to hear your FIL is doing better than expected. That is great news. Have fun camping this weekend! :)

JO - Branson pics please. . . popcorn::

Lake - Good to hear your grandma is more responsive. Hope things continue to get better.

Mari - Hope your stomach is feeling better. :hug:
Looking forward to the rest of your TR.

Hey RF, Lara, and anyone else out there :wave: Hope everyone has a great weekend!

My wife went down to the new Disney Store at the newly restored Santa Monica Place mall this morning. She said it was a mad house down there.

Anyways, she took a bunch of pictures, so I will have to sort through them tonight. But here is one of my son Chris with two of the actors from the Hannah Montana show.

39334_418044438691_711338691_4857012_4502507_n.jpg

The weekend is almost here!!! :cool1:

Sea - Great pic..... Can't see the rest of the pics......

Shelly -YAY for 3 months.... almost there....almost there..... i wish it was that nice over here.... it was HOT all day....

Morning.
Jason and I are taking a break from the hospital today to attend his annual charity golf tournament. Looking forward to spending some time with him, and being outside.

Grandma still holding on, brain surgery may be taking place next week if she's strong enough.

Hope everyone is enjoying their saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter