OUR DOCS CAME!!!!!!

Oh, ya! Doing the doc dance!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Bananaman is joining in the party!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Guess we are really going now!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah you got your walking Papers!!!

Hey Sarah...My Little Dream Princess....All kidding aside...what time is your Surgery Tomorrow...I want to offer up a Prayer for ya...& send you extra Pixie dust!!!!!

:thumbsup2

Yeah you got your walking Papers!!!

Hey Sarah...My Little Dream Princess....All kidding aside...what time is your Surgery Tomorrow...I want to offer up a Prayer for ya...& send you extra Pixie dust!!!!!

:thumbsup2

Thanks DDad. I go at 7am and they said I should be done by early afternoon. I could sure use what ever prayers and pixie dust you have. I'm scared.

I bet you are Cheri! Mickey is sending you shopping! :cool1:

well...alot of it will probably go to alcohol...:rotfl2:

Thanks DDad. I go at 7am and they said I should be done by early afternoon. I could sure use what ever prayers and pixie dust you have. I'm scared.

:wizard: I am sure you will be fine! And we'll all be here awaiting your post telling us it went A-OK and you're ready to hit Disney! (after a little healing ;) )

well...alot of it will probably go to alcohol...:rotfl2:

:wizard: I am sure you will be fine! And we'll all be here awaiting your post telling us it went A-OK and you're ready to hit Disney! (after a little healing ;) )

Alcohol is good! :thumbsup2

Thanks. :goodvibes I will post but it won't be for a day or two I'm sure. :sad2:

Just wanted to wish you good luck tommrrow! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Here is some pixie dust for you....pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Okay - I'm bored so I am going to post some of my scrapbooking pages and creations. No master pieces here - just what I already have on photobucket!

IMG_6867.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

IMG_6869.jpg

IMG_6654.jpg

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6643.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

Those pictures are beautiful! And your writing, inspirational. I think your scrapbooks are great! I have all the stuff I need and just haven't gotten around to starting....:guilty:

Thanks Cheri! I didn't post any of the really personal stuff on here so it is nice to hear that you like the journalling. That is the part I struggle the most with. I'm going to put a couple more up in a bit.

You should start scrapping if you have all the stuff!

Thanks Cheri! I didn't post any of the really personal stuff on here so it is nice to hear that you like the journalling. That is the part I struggle the most with. I'm going to put a couple more up in a bit.

You should start scrapping if you have all the stuff!

I do not know if I told you this but DisneyMom & Anna & our unborn son Jonathon along with our Niece..were in a Very bad Car wreck in 2000 A dump truck pulled out in front of Karen1...& she was doing about 50mph when she hit the Front wheel of the Truck!!! a sec earlier or a sec later & No one Survives...according to the Accident Report...Jonathon did not survive :sad1: But we are lucky that no one Besides Jonathon & Karen1 were hurt...Karen1 had 4 surgeries & was told she would Never walk again...then would never walk without a Walker....Then would never walk without a Cane...Now she only uses a Cane to walk for long periods of time...Now she is not Marathon ready...as her leg is slightly deformed & she has No movement in her ankles...But she has run her Marathon...Just by Walking!!!

That page was inspirational to me & I will show Karen1 in the Morning!!!!

& I loved the Poem also!!!!

I'll never tell!

That's Not fair!!!!

:flower3:

I do not know if I told you this but DisneyMom & Anna & our unborn son Jonathon along with our Niece..were in a Very bad Car wreck in 2000 A dump truck pulled out in front of Karen1...& she was doing about 50mph when she hit the Front wheel of the Truck!!! a sec earlier or a sec later & No one Survives...according to the Accident Report...Jonathon did not survive :sad1: But we are lucky that no one Besides Jonathon & Karen1 were hurt...Karen1 had 4 surgeries & was told she would Never walk again...then would never walk without a Walker....Then would never walk without a Cane...Now she only uses a Cane to walk for long periods of time...Now she is not Marathon ready...as her leg is slightly deformed & she has No movement in her ankles...But she has run her Marathon...Just by Walking!!!

That page was inspirational to me & I will show Karen1 in the Morning!!!!

& I loved the Poem also!!!!

That's Not fair!!!!

:flower3:

I knew she had been in a bad accident but I didn't realize it was that bad. I am so very very sorry about the loss of your son. I can't even begin to fathom that kind of pain. Physical pain is one thing but pain in your heart is another.

We were very lucky that day. The police were amazed we were alive when they rolled up on us. The back of our jeep was flatened right up to the back of the driver's seat and Tink was in the back seat which was now in the front. The gas tank had also been ripped off and was spraying everywhere. One little spark and we would have been gone.

I think our angels were working overtime that day. As were Disneymom's.

Thanks for sharing your story Disneydad.

awww...Dd...:hug:

I knew she had been in a bad accident but I didn't realize it was that bad. I am so very very sorry about the loss of your son. I can't even begin to fathom that kind of pain. Physical pain is one thing but pain in your heart is another.

We were very lucky that day. The police were amazed we were alive when they rolled up on us. The back of our jeep was flatened right up to the back of the driver's seat and Tink was in the back seat which was now in the front. The gas tank had also been ripped off and was spraying everywhere. One little spark and we would have been gone.

I think our angels were working overtime that day. As were Disneymom's.

Thanks for sharing your story Disneydad.

Yes ya'll must both have the Same Guardian Angel...:angel: ...

& thank You ...it has been the hardest thing we have had to deal with Ever!!!!

But in some ways it has helped others...Our attorney...along with our permission has started a Fund & info own Seat belt safety...which all believe is the reason Anna is alive!!!....& we have also run into many people who have lost Children in care wrecks & we are able to help By just understanding!!!

Anyway enough sappy stuff ...you take care tomorrow!!!!

:hug:

Yes ya'll must both have the Same Guardian Angel...:angel: ...

& thank You ...it has been the hardest thing we have had to deal with Ever!!!!

But in some ways it has helped others...Our attorney...along with our permission has started a Fund & info own Seat belt safety...which all believe is the reason Anna is alive!!!....& we have also run into many people who have lost Children in care wrecks & we are able to help By just understanding!!!

Anyway enough sappy stuff ...you take care tomorrow!!!!

:hug:

Thanks. I will. I'll post in a couple of days. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter