The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by kindakrazy2, Jun 30, 2007.

1. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

Best of luck on your surgery tomorrow, I know everything will be fine pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :flower3: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: ...and you get to kick back and let everyone take care of you for a couple of days ;)

Great pictures in your scrapbooks, did you take them? I especially liked the black and white one of your daughter leaning back - great pose and expression and perfect depth of field :thumbsup2

Take care and no worries about tomorrow :hug:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cherbear

cherbear DIS Veteran

ok well...

Goodnight and Good luck!

and...:wizard:

4. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the kind comments on the photos. I am trying and sometimes I get lucky and get a good shot. I wish the kids would cooperate a little more though! They see the camera come out and run! Little buggers! ;)

5. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Thanks Cheri

6. bethb912

bethb912 Mouse Lover

I know I was like a little kid at christmas! Last year we stayed off property but the tickets came and I jumped up and down! :lmao:

I'm getting in my vacation mindset and counting down how many days I have left to work.:rotfl:

Beth

7. dismom9761

dismom9761 DIS Veteran

I love the scrapbook pages and congrats on getting your docs.:goodvibes

I am seending prayers your way for a speedy recovery from your surgery.:hug:

8. TheLastPrincess

TheLastPrincess It's OK. I'm obsessed too.

What great scrapbooking!!! I have always wanted to scrapbook. I even bought a Disney Princess scrapbook and paper and got started on the first page...then I got distracted and all of my scrapbooking stuff is sitting in a box. Sad, I know.

Very sorry to hear about your accident. But very glad to hear you finished the marathon, that's great!!! How inspiring!!

9. Disneydad99

Disneydad99 My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa

You should be having surgery...If I calculated right....In Just a few Minutes...

Hope all goes Well!!!!!

:flower3: :grouphug:

10. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

LOL - my girls are the opposite ...they get all hammy and silly when they see a camera :banana: But today is my older DD's B-day and I got her an entry-level 6MP digital camera, so we'll see if she catches the bug ;)

11. Sooze

Sooze DIS Veteran

Wow.. I found you just in time! Thanks for stopping by my TR! I can't wait to hear about your trip with your gorgeous girls!

Your scrap book pages are amazing! Thanks for sharing.. and your little one's high fifth position with her arms.. professional quality... I'd love to see her dance!

HAVE FUN!!!

12. mikep_97

mikep_97 Mike-ey Mouse

The pages and the poem are truly inspirational!:angel: Thoughts, prayers, hugs, and pixie dust to you today during and after your surgery.

Mike

13. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

Wow!! I love that poem. I'd like to use it in DS5's scrapbook (if I can get around to putting it together!) if you don't mind. He's my little fighter!!!
    Just want you to know I'm sending prayers your way!!! Here's to a speedy recovery!!!

14. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

You are getting so close now Beth - you must not have too many more work days left!

Thanks Amy!

You have to get back at the scrapbooking! It is so addictive though!

Thanks, it was a big deal to do the marathon considering the doctors didn't think I'd be able to walk again at one point let alone run. I have to say it was one of the biggest moments in my life coming across the finish line.

It went well. Thanks Disneydad. :hug:

Well, mine don't always run away but they never cooperate! They either run or I get silly faces! Your DD is going to love getting a camera! We bought Belle one for Christmas last year and she dropped it and broke it within a month so we are going to wait a little longer before we get her a new one.

Thanks! Belle is turning out to be a lovely little dancer and she loves it too! Watching her dance is amazing for me to watch. I could watch her all day.

Thanks Mike.

Go ahead and use the poem LeeLee! I am honored that you would want to! I'm sure your son has had an amazing journey and you must be so proud of him. :hug:

15. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Chapter 16 - I'm back!

I made it through the surgery yesterday and it is so good to be back at home although I do wish the nice nurse with the morphine could have come home with me! :lmao:

Anyways - just popping in to let you all know that I am still alive and kicking.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and pixie dust. It means more to me then you'll ever know. :hug:

16. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

:goodvibes So glad you're home although I wish the morphine lady could've come home with you too!:thumbsup2 :laughing:
    Here's too a speedy recovery!:grouphug:

17. cherbear

cherbear DIS Veteran

awww I am SO glad you are doing good!

I wish she coulda came home w/ ya too! LOL

I remember the demerol I got intravenously when I was in the hosp. for 5 days for a colonoscopy/EGD.....wheeeeewww I tell ya, the first time they put it into my IV I thought I was going to pass out. From then on it was okay...but geeeee whiz! Morphine has got to be much worse....or better? depending on the way you look at it ;)

18. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

To me Demoral just made me foggy and nausous through my pain. But the morphine AAAHHHH It made me forget my pain for a few min. anyway. That is when the I.V. was actually in my arm and I was getting the meds. NOT when it was just soaking into the bed!!! But that is another story!!!!!

19. cherbear

cherbear DIS Veteran

whoa that sounds like a fun experience...

20. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

YAY! Glad you are back at home and recuperating :thumbsup2 :hug: Now heal up quick so you can keep up with the DDs while the bound off from ride to ride ;)

21. heath-and-javens-mom

heath-and-javens-mom I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that

SARAH! So glad your home! Good to hear the surgery went well. There nothing like laying in a bed all drugged up on sum moorphine or demirol-and having not a care in the world:rotfl2: Even if it only lasts a day or so.;)