The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by kindakrazy2, Jun 30, 2007.

1. askelton

askelton Disney Cosmo

I wore the poncho for the first time Saturday and while I don't think my head is extraordinarily large, the neck and head holes seemed very small. :sad2: Good thing I didn't have to wear it long. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

She just didn't like it sticking to her once she was wet. The wet plastic feel was almost more then she could tolerate. Poor kid, I made her wear it anyways!

4. Sooze

Sooze DIS Veteran

Sorry about the rain.. and those ponchos are like ovens, aren't they? They may keep you dry, but they make you sweat so much, you're wet anyway!!

Great pictures from the Muppets... I don't even think I've noticed those things!

Thanks for the update!!:cool1:

5. Disneydad99

Disneydad99 My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa

great update....yucky Wet weather :headache: ...but hey at least it cools things off! :thumbsup2 ....and I dont wear no stinking ponchos either...:goodvibes

Love Kim Possible we were there just a couple of days later need to look at pics and see if we got the same ones...the photos of the girls in the Bus Line... well too cute!...and good timing...

loved the poncho pics...

see ya Disneydad

:cool2:

6. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

I know - the ponchos really do suck but when it is raining that hard she needs to cover up a bit.

You have to look up when you go into the holding room at the Muppets - they have all sorts of great stuff up there!

I am pretty sure it rained everyday that we were there although this was our only really rainy day. Most of the others just had the usual afternoon downpour. :rolleyes:

The girls were excited to find Kim and Ron! I wasn't expecting to see them but the girls were thrilled!

Nice to see you back online DDad!

7. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

Hey Sarah! It has been a BUSY summer but I see yours has been busy too! At least I came back and am only 4 pages behind – lol

Good call waiting for a table in the main area for your dinner – what’s the point of going if you’re not getting the view and being in on the fun. Hilarious pic of Tink with the chicken wings Cool shot of Belle taking on the limbo pole :D I have heard that they REALLY feed you at Ohana and what drink did you have there? Nice shots of your hubby and the girls learning the dances :dance3:

Very cool that you were able to see Wishes from your table and good call taking a taxi back to the hotel. And I just cannot fathom how those girls kept clean all day – simply amazing :thumbsup2

Bummer about the segway tour getting rained out but at least it lead to riding the monorail up front again :D In muppetvision I hadn’t caught the “a net full of jello/Annette F unicello” thing, very funny! Any yeah, it could use a good dusting :laughing:

Looked like a good lunch other than the desserts (ewww) and cool character shots with Kim Possible and Herbie :) And getting to see the Cars cars – what a bonus :yay:

I look forward to seeing more of your adventures - y'all have a fantastic day!

8. annie1995

annie1995 <font color=FF0066>I have not used mine outside th

Hoping and waiting for another update:goodvibes

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

9. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

Wow Sarah, it's almost been a year since we were there! sniff

I really need to get working on my trip report. I'm only on day 5 of 10. :scared1:

Looking forward to your updates.

10. Tanya90210

Tanya90210 DIS Veteran

Yay... you updated while I was away :) ... Love it... sorry about the rain... but looks like a great day after all :)

11. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

Bumpity bump bump! :laughing: :rolleyes1

12. annie1995

annie1995 <font color=FF0066>I have not used mine outside th

13. kirrrby

kirrrby We're all mad here....

I've finally read all of the chapters up-to-date!
    I love reading your TR.

Coincidentally, the same CM in Mexico was in a picture of me and my friend Erica.

14. BellaSoleil

BellaSoleil Mommy of Belle~ Wife of Goofy

I just started reading your trip report. I've got alot to catch up on!:goodvibes

Your girls are beautiful! Our little girl is actually named Belle and we call her 'Tink'.

15. OhMari

OhMari WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator Moderator

Bump
    Hope you find time to finish.

16. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

You've been gone longer than I have...I don't feel so bad now...