The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Chapter 13 - Notice anything different?

I was so excited to check my ticker today and found that it had changed! It had gone from the 6 month out one that I started with to a 30 day countdown one!!! :woohoo:

Woohoo!!!!!

Here comes the banana to celebrate!

:banana:

Actually I am saying we have 29 days left not 30 because we leave for the airport the day before we fly out so technically if I am not making the beds or cooking the meals then I'm on holidays, right?

We leave Vancouver on the 13th and head south to Seattle and then fly out first thing in the morning. Still don't get into Orlando until 9pm or something so our first day at the parks won't be until the 15th. Sad but true - it will take us 2 days to actually arrive at the park. :eek:

That is my update for today!

I was so excited to check my ticker today and found that it had changed! It had gone from the 6 month out one that I started with to a 30 day countdown one!!! :woohoo:

Woohoo!!!!!

Actually I am saying we have 29 days left not 30 because we leave for the airport the day before we fly out so technically if I am not making the beds or cooking the meals then I'm on holidays, right?

We leave Vancouver on the 13th and head south to Seattle and then fly out first thing in the morning. Still don't get into Orlando until 9pm or something so our first day at the parks won't be until the 15th. Sad but true - it will take us 2 days to actually arrive at the park. :eek:

Oh wow lucky ducky! Mine still has that month word in it...but tomorrow that will change!

Congrats on hitting 30 days!!!

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!

Definitely Disney-Dance-Worthy!!

:maleficen :ccat: :simba: :donald: :stitch: :dumbo: :sulley: :tigger: :figment: :goofy: :hmghost: :mickeyjum

Woohoo!!!!!

30 days left until our trisk in WDW...No I wasn't supposed to mention that...:lmao:

But You have 30 days till the Mouse!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh wow lucky ducky! Mine still has that month word in it...but tomorrow that will change!

Tomorrow look for the special ticker! It was so exciting to see it this morning!

Congrats on hitting 30 days!!!

WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!

Definitely Disney-Dance-Worthy!!

Love the dance! Thanks for the dancing friends! :banana:

I swear I didn't even see that post before I posted. And look what phrasing we both used. LOL

Great minds think alike! :thumbsup2

30 days left until our trisk in WDW...No I wasn't supposed to mention that...:lmao:

But You have 30 days till the Mouse!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now Disneydad, you're going to get us both in trouble here. That was supposed to be a secret! :rolleyes1

well just wait til SINGLE DIGITS....Only 20 days away from SINGLE DIGITS!

I know! I am dare not dream of single digits quite yet or I'll never get anything done but wow! It's going to come quickly - I hope! I want to go NOW!!!!!

I know! I am dare not dream of single digits quite yet or I'll never get anything done but wow! It's going to come quickly - I hope! I want to go NOW!!!!!

Me Too...I forget how long are ya'll there for......If you are there past the 22nd...

Then you will have to come over to POR for Drinks!!!

:lmao:

Me Too...I forget how long are ya'll there for......If you are there past the 22nd...

Then you will have to come over to POR for Drinks!!!

:lmao:

We leave on the 23rd. Any chance you and your crew would want to come over to POP on the 22nd for the GLOW party?

Congrats on only 30(29:) ) days left!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks! I still feel strange saying 29 days - it feels like I am cheating on my ticker! :lmao:

Love the Pre-TR! We'll be leaving as you arrive :( sad day for us, great day for you!!

I'm a Mac girl as well, boo to the DH! Don't hate us because we're awesome :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter