The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Love the Pre-TR! We'll be leaving as you arrive :( sad day for us, great day for you!!

I'm a Mac girl as well, boo to the DH! Don't hate us because we're awesome :P

I see you have 9 days at WL! Awesome! You are going to have an amazing trip!

Another mac girl! WoohoO! What is it with men and macs? Its like they feel immasculated by them or something! Oh well, we know the real way to use a computer! :rotfl:

I enjoyed getting caught up on your pre-trip!

I wish we could do the Segway tour. I've only had one opportunity to ride a Segway and it was really fun, I would LOVE to do it in Epcot but I've already stretched our budget giving my wife a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove, and watching her live a dream like that will be much more worth it to me :goodvibes (oh yeah and my expensive new camera :rolleyes1)

I love the glowstick idea, I'm definitely buying some beforehand... uhh .. for my kids ... yeah that's it!

Oh shoot you already read my pre-trip and know I don't have kids... alright I admit it, they will be for me :laughing:

I enjoyed getting caught up on your pre-trip!

I wish we could do the Segway tour. I've only had one opportunity to ride a Segway and it was really fun, I would LOVE to do it in Epcot but I've already stretched our budget giving my wife a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove, and watching her live a dream like that will be much more worth it to me :goodvibes (oh yeah and my expensive new camera :rolleyes1)

I love the glowstick idea, I'm definitely buying some beforehand... uhh .. for my kids ... yeah that's it!

Oh shoot you already read my pre-trip and know I don't have kids... alright I admit it, they will be for me :laughing:

Hahahha! Busted! You don't have any kids...yet! That could always change with a little Disney magic! :rolleyes1

Sending your wife to swim with the dolphins will score you more bonus points then the segway tour will - go with that one. Segway can wait until the next trip!

Thanks for posting!

Chapter 14 - Photo Time!

I've got nothing new to report.

Nothing.

Well, I am another day closer to going to Disneyworld!

That's good, right?

So....

How about some photos!!

Here is HG and I last year at a gala fundraiser for our Belle and Tink's school. I chaired the event and we made $125,000 in one night! WoohoO! :dance3:

galanight_1.jpg

Here is Tink's ladybug! :rotfl:

IMG_7103.jpg

Here is Belle dancing at our local farmer's market. She's the one on top. She's always the one on top. Freaks me out. She isn't high here but she is usually the one being lifted or thrown. :scared:

IMG_7111.jpg

This is in my backyard. Well, not quite but it is 10 mins from my house. :thumbsup2

IMG_1980.jpg

Here are Tink's figure skates :yay:

IMG_6788.jpg

Here is Belle about to go on stage with Alberta Ballet at her first professional performance. :cloud9:

IMG_6329.jpg

Me and the girls with THE Stanley Cup! :cool1:

IMG_5590.jpg

Tink on the cover of a magazine - the school asked her to do it. :thumbsup2

WCF-CoverAug06copycopy.jpg

Me crossing the finish line at my first marathon - yes, it hurt as much as your think it would! :scared:

IMG_4859.jpg

So....how was that for a random sampling of photos?

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I keep thinking about it but then there is the idea of feeling like we are leaving a day early so then I want to leave it! I can't decide! :rolleyes1

Chapter 14 - Photo Time!

I've got nothing new to report.

Nothing.

Well, I am another day closer to going to Disneyworld!

That's good, right?

So....

How about some photos!!

Here is HG and I last year at a gala fundraiser for our Belle and Tink's school. I chaired the event and we made $125,000 in one night! WoohoO! :dance3:

galanight_1.jpg

Here is Tink's ladybug! :rotfl:

IMG_7103.jpg

Here is Belle dancing at our local farmer's market. She's the one on top. She's always the one on top. Freaks me out. She isn't high here but she is usually the one being lifted or thrown. :scared:

IMG_7111.jpg

This is in my backyard. Well, not quite but it is 10 mins from my house. :thumbsup2

IMG_1980.jpg

Here are Tink's figure skates :yay:

IMG_6788.jpg

Here is Belle about to go on stage with Alberta Ballet at her first professional performance. :cloud9:

IMG_6329.jpg

Me and the girls with THE Stanley Cup! :cool1:

IMG_5590.jpg

Tink on the cover of a magazine - the school asked her to do it. :thumbsup2

WCF-CoverAug06copycopy.jpg

Me crossing the finish line at my first marathon - yes, it hurt as much as your think it would! :scared:

IMG_4859.jpg

So....how was that for a random sampling of photos?

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Wow ,...Your kiddos Are cute......

& so is your DH........Does that make me Gay????/

& Hubba Hubba>>>great Pics!!!!!

:cool1:

Great pictures!! I love the one of you and your husband. We had a Ball & Auction at Navy Pier's Grand Ballroom last year for our kids' school. Steve and I got all dressed up, but I must say, you looked much better than I did!! ;) I donated 5 packages of my photography services and only three were bid on. I have fulfilled one of them - it was a DVD of personal pictures set to music for a couple getting married. The second one is for an infant session when the baby is born in September. The third hasn't even contacted me yet. :confused3

Anyway....I guess it was my turn to hijack your thread!! :lmao: Sorry!!

I just wanted to comment on your beautiful family! Thank you for sharing and letting us get to know you better. :flower3:

I do feel like a rebel leaving before my ticker says I can so I think I am going to leave it!

Wow ,...Your kiddos Are cute......

& so is your DH........Does that make me Gay????/

& Hubba Hubba>>>great Pics!!!!!

Hahahahaha!! I am going to tell him he has an admirer!

Great pictures!! I love the one of you and your husband. We had a Ball & Auction at Navy Pier's Grand Ballroom last year for our kids' school. Steve and I got all dressed up, but I must say, you looked much better than I did!! I donated 5 packages of my photography services and only three were bid on. I have fulfilled one of them - it was a DVD of personal pictures set to music for a couple getting married. The second one is for an infant session when the baby is born in September. The third hasn't even contacted me yet.

Anyway....now look who is hijacking your thread!!

I just wanted to comment on your beautiful family! Thank you for sharing and letting us get to know you better.

Thanks Michelle! I can't believe the other person didn't contact you! I certainly would have, you're work is beautiful!

since you pimped your thread so nicely I am graceing you with my presence :thumbsup2 :laughing: :rotfl: j/k

but I'm here and subbing. I'll have to try and catch up tomorrow. I'm gonna be going to bed soon. but i wanted to announce that I'M HERE!!

:banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks Michelle! I can't believe the other person didn't contact you! I certainly would have, you're work is beautiful!

Well, they do have until April 28, 2008. I out a one year expiration date on it. If I remember correctly, it was for my family session. I'm hoping they are keeping it for their family Christmas picture.

Thank you very much!! Now if I could just build a client base!! :rolleyes1

since you pimped your thread so nicely I am graceing you with my presence :thumbsup2 :laughing: :rotfl: j/k

but I'm here and subbing. I'll have to try and catch up tomorrow. I'm gonna be going to bed soon. but i wanted to announce that I'M HERE!!

:banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks Leger! I feeled like Dis royalty has made it here!

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Oops, did I mention those little suckers? :scared:

Well, they do have until April 28, 2008. I out a one year expiration date on it. If I remember correctly, it was for my family session. I'm hoping they are keeping it for their family Christmas picture.

Thank you very much!! Now if I could just build a client base!! :rolleyes1

I'm sure they will contact you at some point!

Thanks Leger! I feeled like Dis royalty has made it here!

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Oops, did I mention those little suckers? :scared:

:goodvibes :goodvibes wow, I'm dis royalty now!? **says in a Cartman voice** SUPER SWEET!! Now where's my cheesy poofs!? :lmao:

thank you and my puppy will protect me from the bed bugs. She loves me that much! :love:

nighty night!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes wow, I'm dis royalty now!? **says in a Cartman voice** SUPER SWEET!! Now where's my cheesy poofs!? :lmao:

thank you and my puppy will protect me from the bed bugs. She loves me that much! :love:

nighty night!!

I am DIS royalty....& you Followed Me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just Kidding ...Of course you are!!!1

:thumbsup2

I am DIS royalty....& you Followed Me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just Kidding ...Of course you are!!!1

:thumbsup2

Well you are without question Disneydad! You are even famous in the CM world!

I still think its hilarious that you called dining and they new you! Hahahaha!!!!

I thought you were going to bed? Or are you waiting for me? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter