The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Wow ME package!!:woohoo: Somehow I missed checking yours yesterday.:surfweb: It is getting more real every day! Did that even make sense to anybody but me?:idea:

Makes total sense to me. Once I got something in the mail it was real. No more phone calls and virtual things - cold hard paper! Its really real! Thanks for joining in my excitement!

Yeah!!! You got your ride!!!!:yay: Can't wait till ours come in the mail!!! YES! We got our dates! Sep 17th-23rd!!!! AND we're staying at .........POP!!! We are very excited!!!! Isn't ya'lls dates somewhere @ there too? So far I just have one ADR and that's at 5o's PT for Tues but we may be changing that< I just started making them today. I have to call tomorrow for Epcott because of something to do w/ the computers.
Now I guess I better really get busy and start seriously planning. :rolleyes1

We're going to be there at the same time! We are there 14-23!

There are parties going on at night at the petal pool and a special GLO party on the 22nd. The mojito momma party is the 16 - oh wait, you're not there yet. There are going to be informal gatherings each night at the pool by the bar. Look for the monkey! Check out the Sept POPers thread for links!

I am so excited I may get to meet you and your family! :cool1:

You must be over the moon excited! I am for you! Seriously thrilled! I think I have been waiting more impatiently for your dates then I have!

Here's the banana to celebrate! :banana:

Awww! You are so sweet!:) Hopefully we will get to meet up!:goodvibes
I'm in the process of booking ADRs and planning days:confused: .

Thanks for the :banana: You got my boys all excited when they saw that!
YES they are STILL up and DS5 is wanting a cinnamon roll. I DON"T think SO!!!!!
He hasn't been feeling well today and slept for 4 hours, now he's wired up and feeling better.:eek:
I saw some post about the glow party, but I havn't seen the others. It would be nice to meet fellow Dissers!

A good nap will is the best way to kill bedtime. Hate it when that happens.

Still giddy that you got your trip! :cool1:

Are ya'll going to use the LOEMH on Wed or Fri? I will be there both days w/ the boys.

Chapter 10 - Its real now!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for awhile, having a few medical issues that I am trying to deal with. Anyways, I'm back now!

I was having a horrible weekend and it was a long weekend to boot and today started with yet another horrible doctor's appointment. Came home feeling pretty bad when DING DONG goes the door bell.

Its the nice UPS man and he has something for me!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

It was from Disney!

Look what I got!

IMG_7099.jpg

Guess we really get to go now! Well at least we can get from the airport to POP anyways. Hopefully in another week or so we'll get the rest of our travel docs.

It was just what I needed to pick me up today!

Thanks Disney!

Dontcha' just luv your guy in the brown truck?! :woohoo: That's exciting!!!

Hope you are feeling better, too....:hug:

Are ya'll going to use the LOEMH on Wed or Fri? I will be there both days w/ the boys.

I'm not sure yet. I want to do it once but I haven't planned out our days yet. I hope we can get at least one morning in!

Dontcha' just luv your guy in the brown truck?! :woohoo: That's exciting!!!

Hope you are feeling better, too....:hug:

Thanks klbest!

I do love the man in the truck! He brings me good stuff!

So glad you got your ME stuff! How exciting!!!

LeeLee- Join our GLOW party!!!

It was thrilling and it couldn't have come at a better time!

Wow, there are just so many of us Septemberers...I made up a new word! LOL Welcome to the club LeeLee!

Septemberers! Love it!

Isn't it so exciting to get your ME package??? I got mine Tuesday, but it came regular postal service, not UPS. Oh, well. Who cares HOW it got here, right?!

Denise

Isn't it so exciting to get your ME package??? I got mine Tuesday, but it came regular postal service, not UPS. Oh, well. Who cares HOW it got here, right?!

Denise

It really is exciting! Mine may have come by courier because I am not in the US. Canadian girl here!

Congratulations on getting your ME package!! :banana:

I got our's right around the 40 day mark and was so excited until I realized they had me flying from the wrong airport and my mom was nowhere to be found. Thankfully all of my sister's info was correct. I am still waiting for the updated tags. :sad2: I should probably call them, again, but I'm just not in the mood for it right now, honestly. I have read that I will still be able to use ME even without the tags. That is all that matters to me! :thumbsup2

Congratulations on getting your ME package!! :banana:

I got our's right around the 40 day mark and was so excited until I realized they had me flying from the wrong airport and my mom was nowhere to be found. Thankfully all of my sister's info was correct. I am still waiting for the updated tags. :sad2: I should probably call them, again, but I'm just not in the mood for it right now, honestly. I have read that I will still be able to use ME even without the tags. That is all that matters to me! :thumbsup2

Oh no! Wrong airport and missing mom is awful! What did Disney say when you talked to them? You need to call - your trip is REALLY soon!

Oh no! Wrong airport and missing mom is awful! What did Disney say when you talked to them? You need to call - your trip is REALLY soon!

Basically what happened is they had me flying from both Chicago and PA. They have all of Mom's info right except they have my name printed on her ME tags instead of hers. I was supposed to receive two ME packets - one for me and one for Mom and Jen. I was told they were going to send out two more packets that have been updated. I haven't received them yet.

I asked if Mom could use the ME tags with my name on them. I was told she could. So, I sent them out on Monday. Mom and Jen now have their ME info and tags. I still have nothing. I was assured that I can still use ME and they will still pick up my bags for me even without ME tags on my luggage. Apparently, I will need to check in at the ME desk and tell them I have bags with no ME tags. I will then give them a description and give them my luggage claim slip. They will find the bag and put ME tags on them and take them for me to my resort.

I have never used this before, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!! ;)

Basically what happened is they had me flying from both Chicago and PA. They have all of Mom's info right except they have my name printed on her ME tags instead of hers. I was supposed to receive two ME packets - one for me and one for Mom and Jen. I was told they were going to send out two more packets that have been updated. I haven't received them yet.

I asked if Mom could use the ME tags with my name on them. I was told she could. So, I sent them out on Monday. Mom and Jen now have their ME info and tags. I still have nothing. I was assured that I can still use ME and they will still pick up my bags for me even without ME tags on my luggage. Apparently, I will need to check in at the ME desk and tell them I have bags with no ME tags. I will then give them a description and give them my luggage claim slip. They will find the bag and put ME tags on them and take them for me to my resort.

I have never used this before, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!! ;)

Yikes! Hope it all works out for you and you get your tags soon. It would make me really nervous doing it without tags but I guess they must do it fairly often.

Keep your eyes open for the mailman!

Chapter 11 - Mickey we have a problem or two

I was sitting around yesterday and it suddenly dawned on my that I never received Tink's passport. :eek:

Her's had expired and so I ordered her new one in June and they told me it would be about 2 weeks until we had it. I just assume this means 3-4 weeks because its a government thing and when do they ever run on time? :confused3

Anyways, I just went about life and to be honest, I kind of forgot about it and suddenly yesterday the lights came on!

Tink doesn't have a passport!

So I called and waited on hold for awhile. Actually the wait wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but there is always some sort of wait calling the passport office.

It would seem that they decided to do a guarenteer check on her and since her guarenteer was her Headmaster and its summer vacation, they had a hard time getting in touch with him. They finally did and it is "in production" so we should have it in a week or so.

I hope so because I'd really hate to leave her behind!

I'm kidding!

I'd never leave her behind but I will feel better when it gets here!

The second problem that has cropped up is that I have to have surgery and the soonest date I can get is just 2 weeks before the trip! :scared:

He is going to try to get me in earlier and I hope he is able to or it may be a very uncomfortable vactation for me.

I must remember, drugs are my friend while in pain at Disney but still I don't want to have to do that.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Chapter 11 - Mickey we have a problem or two

I was sitting around yesterday and it suddenly dawned on my that I never received Tink's passport. :eek:

Her's had expired and so I ordered her new one in June and they told me it would be about 2 weeks until we had it. I just assume this means 3-4 weeks because its a government thing and when do they ever run on time? :confused3

Anyways, I just went about life and to be honest, I kind of forgot about it and suddenly yesterday the lights came on!

Tink doesn't have a passport!

So I called and waited on hold for awhile. Actually the wait wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but there is always some sort of wait calling the passport office.

It would seem that they decided to do a guarenteer check on her and since her guarenteer was her Headmaster and its summer vacation, they had a hard time getting in touch with him. They finally did and it is "in production" so we should have it in a week or so.

I hope so because I'd really hate to leave her behind!

I'm kidding!

I'd never leave her behind but I will feel better when it gets here!

The second problem that has cropped up is that I have to have surgery and the soonest date I can get is just 2 weeks before the trip! :scared:

He is going to try to get me in earlier and I hope he is able to or it may be a very uncomfortable vactation for me.

I must remember, drugs are my friend while in pain at Disney but still I don't want to have to do that.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

OMGorsh....You are having Troubles....I Hope your Little Ones Passport Gets here soon...So she can come Down Also!!!:lmao: ..& you are Having Surgery 2 weeks before Disney...Can it Not Wait...Goodness Gracious My Little Dream Princess is Not having a Good Day :headache: :headache: :headache:

Here's some pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: & I hope everything works out!!!!

:goodvibes

Goodness Gracious My Little Dream Princess is Not having a Good Day

I really wasn't.

But today is a new day and it brings me one day closer to Disneyworld so I am just focusing on that.

Thank for the pixie dust Disneydad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter