The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by kindakrazy2, Jun 30, 2007.

1. DisneyMomFanatic

DisneyMomFanatic DIS Veteran

Sarah,

Sorry to hear about all the Bad things before your vaca. Just keep the montra in your head "I am headed for the magic." It WILL get you through. Good luck and much pixie dust for you and yours.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cherbear

cherbear DIS Veteran

Oh goodness! I hope things get better! Just keep thinking "There's no place like home(Disney), There's no place like home"

Good luck with your surgery!

4. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

Got all fingers and toes crossed!!!;)
    Oh Girl. I do hope they can do this surgery earlier. Although I wish you didn't have to have it at all. :sad2:
    I will keep you in my prayers!
    Keep us updated!!
    :grouphug: :grouphug: for a much better day!!:goodvibes

5. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

I will keep the "magic" in my head and my heart and I will get there! Mickey is waiting for me! :mickeyjum

I'm hoping too but I'm not holding my breath. I never seem to have medical waiting list luck when it comes to stuff like that! I am the one who is always getting bumped. Oh well. Not much I can do about it.

Thanks for the prayers, I really appreciate them. :hug:

6. dismom9761

dismom9761 DIS Veteran

:hug: I hope things go a little better and I will be sending prayers your way that the surgery might happen sooner.:hug:

7. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Thanks Amy! :hug:

8. aksunshine

aksunshine DIS Veteran

Oh, Honey! I hope everything is OK! :hug:

9. mvazul

mvazul DIS Veteran

Sarah......

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Many hugs!!

Michelle

10. heath-and-javens-mom

heath-and-javens-mom I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that

I hope all goes well with surgery and I am sending you lots of PIXIE DUST:wizard: . Praying for a super speedy recovery!!!! PLS keep us posted.:flower3:

11. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Everything will be fine. I just have moments of panic! Thanks for the hug!

Thanks Michelle!

Thanks Farrah. I will keep you all posted. I am not expecting to get in early. Its still summer break here and lots of our little hospital staff are on holidays which is why the wait is so long.

12. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Chapter 12 - Let the countdown begin!

I decided yesterday that it was time to start the official countdown to Disneyworld. I wanted and tried really hard to hold off until 30 days but I couldn't make it will start at 31! Close enough, right? ;)

Yesterday I made the calendar and today we start counting!

I kind of messed up on the size of my lettering though. "Disneyworld" didn't really fit once I tried to put it all together but I wasn't in the mood to start over so the D kind of hangs over the edge!

Here it is!

Drum roll please......

[​IMG]

13. DisneyMomFanatic

DisneyMomFanatic DIS Veteran

Sarah,

Love the calender!:thumbsup2 Yeah, I couldn't wait that long either. I started ours at 35 days. I love the way you did your colors so it follows the rainbow. RoyGBiv and all. I didn't do that either.:rolleyes1 I just willy-nilly put mine on the poster board. But hey, my kids love it:love: and have to make a big X on the number before bed each night. Last night we forgot and Paige got out of bed (she knows she will get in trouble for that- but did it anyway) to tell us we forgot. She said "how could you mommy and daddy?" Don't know, just lock me up, I'm a bad, bad mommy. Anyway we are so excited. Today is day 10 on our calender--single digits tomorrow WOO-HOO:cool1: !!! You can check it out on my Pre TR.

Sorry for hijacking and rambling. I'm just sooooooo excited. Anyway, Love your calender!!!:dance3:

14. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Hijack away Karla! Love that your DD called you out for forgetting that calendar! That is fabulous!

I can't take credit for the rainbow - Tink organized all my paint chips like that for me!

Heading over to your report now!

15. dismom9761

dismom9761 DIS Veteran

Great calendar!!:thumbsup2

16. SwansLoveDisney

SwansLoveDisney DIS Veteran

I LOVE the countdown calendar!

17. klbest

klbest Mouseketeer

:woohoo: I love your calendar, Sarah! We just hit Day 100 yesterday so I am psyched for you!!!

18. cherbear

cherbear DIS Veteran

Hey Farrah I just wanted to say I like your new avatar pic! It's a great pic and now I know what you look like :)

Sarah, loving the calendar. That's too cute. Now we know you are putting the OCMHPCs (other color MHPCs) to very good use :rotfl:

And ladies....you've gotta get over to Sunshine Rewards...there's a contest going on! C'mon, earn that money! :goodvibes

19. mvazul

mvazul DIS Veteran

Great calendar!! I think you did a very good job on it. :thumbsup2

20. LeeLee2U

LeeLee2U DIS Veteran

The calendar looks great! I've got to get mine made!!! We start counting down on Fri.!! IF I can wait for 30 days. You just gave me permission to start early!!:laughing::thanks:

21. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Thanks dismom!

Thanks Swans! Hope you don't mind I shortened your name there for a minute!

100 days doesn't seem like that long ago! Time will fly by for you and you'll be at Mickey's house before you you it!

I like Farrah's avi too! I am trying to make the OCMHPCs feel like they have a purpose in life when we all secretly know that we all love the alien green ones best! Shhhh.....don't tell the other colours though!

Thanks Michelle!

Start early - it made me feel like a rebel! But heck, I'm driving this ship and I wanted to start early so I did! Have you started making yours?