The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few Bonnet Creek questions that may have already been asked, so I appreciate your patience. 2 full, and 1 extensive threads is A LOT to go through. :goodvibes

5. Can anyone tell me the estimated driving time from BC to the different parks, and the level of traffic you encountered on an early morning/end of the night run?

Thanks very much for your time and any information you are able to pass on.

It should not take more than 15 minutes to any park. But don't forget, for Magic Kingdom that is the parking lot.

I was wondering (and I apologize if this was answered, I tried to look but didn't find the answer) are most reservations 7 nights (running sat-sat, sun-sun etc) or could an 8 night be done? I ask because we are trying to decide between onsite and returning to WBC and would like to do a sat-sun rental but wasn't sure if it was possible. Otherwise I suppose we could do a split stay... ??

I was wondering (and I apologize if this was answered, I tried to look but didn't find the answer) are most reservations 7 nights (running sat-sat, sun-sun etc) or could an 8 night be done? I ask because we are trying to decide between onsite and returning to WBC and would like to do a sat-sun rental but wasn't sure if it was possible. Otherwise I suppose we could do a split stay... ??
We are staying 8 nights, this Fri through next Saturday. They get booked as 4+4 or 6+2 nights.

We are staying 8 nights, this Fri through next Saturday. They get booked as 4+4 or 6+2 nights.

We are staying 8 nights in June. I requested several quotes, and all of the quotes I received back said 8 night reservations were not a problem.

I just wanted to give a thanks to all who answered my questions on Bonnet Creek. We got back from our stay 8-18th. LOVED IT.

We got there around noon and had to wait around a hour for our room. Bell services took our Costco items and stored them. It was very efficient.

I had asked for building 3 since I thought my kids would like the mini golf and the blue slide and they said there are no 1 bed rooms since they were remolding building 3.

We got a 3rd floor pool facing in building 1. Loved it. There is always parking in building one and my kids loved to go down to the activity center. We swam mostly in the building one pool but made the trip around a couple days to hit both slide pools. The boys played mini golf a couple of times and since they needed to check out the clubs from building one it was perfect.

I totally agree with the previous posters that there is no reason for the size limit on the pirate slide. We watched several people very upset. My one son is very friendly and befriended all the activities people They said it is because smaller kids can get turned on their stomach in the tube.

Our room was very quiet. One night we did have a very loud screaming family in the pool till midnight. They were happy laughter sreams but at 11:30 I called and asked if even thoe the pool was open they could be screaming and they said no it was quiet right away after that.

There was a line at the parking desk so I of course skipped it and never had a issue the gate in uses the room key. They did call once on the phone and I forgot to not answer it but I told them we didn't have free time and were not interested.

All and All we loved our stay, loved the location loved the room. :cool1: We would love to go back. :yay:

We are there May 10th-20th, so ten nights (Friday-Monday). We are booked through Vacation Strategies, but did get quotes from Farrells, Vacation Upgrades, and a person on VRBO. None said the odd number of nights would be a problem and had no problem giving us quotes for all ten nights.

I just wanted to give a thanks to all who answered my questions on Bonnet Creek. We got back from our stay 8-18th. LOVED IT.

We got there around noon and had to wait around a hour for our room. Bell services took our Costco items and stored them. It was very efficient.

I had asked for building 3 since I thought my kids would like the mini golf and the blue slide and they said there are no 1 bed rooms since they were remolding building 3.

We got a 3rd floor pool facing in building 1. Loved it. There is always parking in building one and my kids loved to go down to the activity center. We swam mostly in the building one pool but made the trip around a couple days to hit both slide pools. The boys played mini golf a couple of times and since they needed to check out the clubs from building one it was perfect.

I totally agree with the previous posters that there is no reason for the size limit on the pirate slide. We watched several people very upset. My one son is very friendly and befriended all the activities people They said it is because smaller kids can get turned on their stomach in the tube.

Our room was very quiet. One night we did have a very loud screaming family in the pool till midnight. They were happy laughter sreams but at 11:30 I called and asked if even thoe the pool was open they could be screaming and they said no it was quiet right away after that.

There was a line at the parking desk so I of course skipped it and never had a issue the gate in uses the room key. They did call once on the phone and I forgot to not answer it but I told them we didn't have free time and were not interested.

All and All we loved our stay, loved the location loved the room. :cool1: We would love to go back. :yay:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Do you remember what the slide height is?? I can't seem to find anything on it... if you went again what tower would you ask for now?

I was just there last week with my twin 7 year old boys. The pirate slide has a 48" height requirement. It doesn't end in a pool (very weird). My boys have been swimming since infancy, and one of them is in a dive program, but they were not 48" so couldn't do it.

The blue slide either did not have a height requirement or it was less than 48". There was a lifeguard at the blue slide. That one did end up in a pool. The boys could use that one.

here you go. I pulled this from a different thread. I don't believe the blue side had any height requirement :confused3

Wondering what time most people have checked in? I saw the recent post of waiting an hour at noon, which sounds reasonable. Anyone else? Is there a fridge to store groceries in if the room is not available for a few hours?

Wondering what time most people have checked in? I saw the recent post of waiting an hour at noon, which sounds reasonable. Anyone else? Is there a fridge to store groceries in if the room is not available for a few hours?

We always arrive around 11:00am. In 3 trips, room has become ready at 2,3 and 4.

Yes Bell services has a large fridge and freezer and had a very effecient system for keeping track of your items.

I know tower/room requests are usually a crap shoot, but if I had the choice I would prefer a pool or lake view unit over a fireworks view (lake and pool can be enjoyed all the time, while fireworks have a very limited window of enjoyment). I have somewhere in this thread that there is a fireworks viewing room for guests. Has anyone tried this? Is there seating available? How busy is it usually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter