The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Time here
We are from Canada , go to Disney 2 month every year (Jan,feb)
Usualy stay at pop
We look on vrbo And Home away for 2 month stay in bonnet creek buy
All the answer we receive was not good
Someone would change hour room 6 Times in 8 weeks ??
Other want to we paid all in advançe , before to Now if there unit avalaible
Do you Know the good Way to find Something real And safe ?

I just booked the 3 bedroom presidential instead of the 2 bedroom deluxe through Vacation Strategies. I can't believe it was only $1200. I canceled my Boardwalk Inn reservation. No way I'm staying on Disney with these off site prices.

I know it's probably not the building anyone requests but does anyone have experience staying in a unit in the main check in building called the Visitor's Center?

Just curious. :)

I know it's probably not the building anyone requests but does anyone have experience staying in a unit in the main check in building called the Visitor's Center?

Just curious. :)

I stayed there the first time I stayed at Bonnet Creek. I thought it was great. I had a fireworks view. It was close to the entrance, and thus convenient. Near the "main" pool at the time. The activities were there, pool tables, picking up golf clubs for mini-golf, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter