The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Great pics Lessa and at 20-30 bucks a pop I don't blame you for rednecking them at all (a term which had me laughing btw).

I've been known to Redneck too !!! I even taught Judy who liked the idea !!!:rotfl2:

Beth,I'm with you it can stop snowing any time !!!We have had over 2 feet in the last few days !!

At sea days...so peaceful.....stress free...no ADRs, no FPs, no huge crowds....

Yep, no crowds, unless it is Pirate Night and you want a picture with Captain Jack. :laughing:

I've been known to Redneck too !!! I even taught Judy who liked the idea !!!:rotfl2:

Beth,I'm with you it can stop snowing any time !!!We have had over 2 feet in the last few days !!

It snowed again today. :headache: I had to wear my big clunky winter boots to work. :headache:

The only crowds onboard that one faces were when everyone is disembarking the ship when at Castaway Key or when the ship has return to home port and special event deck parties like the sail away and pirate party. Talk about madness and crowds, it is the only time one really has a sense of how full the ship is; and our ship was filled to capacity.

Line up's - line-up for the food buffets at the restaurant and all the special buffets at night, and getting back on-board on port days, were not too long as the lines were always moving, and I would like to note the atmosphere in these lineups was very relaxed, no crying, crankiness like on sees after a day in the park. Ok,all was not peaceful and stressful... on disembarkation day, there was a family in front of us (several families traveling together), the husband/father was expounding about the on-board statement that be received that covered EVERYONES purchases while on-board, I gathered that the kids and young adults had a lot of fun running up charges, not to mentioned the bar bill for the adults. EVERYTHING was charged to him. This wonderful bill appears on the last night and shows all transactions - charges and payments that need to be settled before leaving. Boy was he angry and the whole ship heard it. Other than that peaceful, quiet, relaxing....

The only crowds onboard that one faces were when everyone is disembarking the ship when at Castaway Key or when the ship has return to home port and special event deck parties like the sail away and pirate party. Talk about madness and crowds, it is the only time one really has a sense of how full the ship is; and our ship was filled to capacity.

Line up's - line-up for the food buffets at the restaurant and all the special buffets at night, and getting back on-board on port days, were not too long as the lines were always moving, and I would like to note the atmosphere in these lineups was very relaxed, no crying, crankiness like on sees after a day in the park. Ok,all was not peaceful and stressful... on disembarkation day, there was a family in front of us (several families traveling together), the husband/father was expounding about the on-board statement that be received that covered EVERYONES purchases while on-board, I gathered that the kids and young adults had a lot of fun running up charges, not to mentioned the bar bill for the adults. EVERYTHING was charged to him. This wonderful bill appears on the last night and shows all transactions - charges and payments that need to be settled before leaving. Boy was he angry and the whole ship heard it. Other than that peaceful, quiet, relaxing....

Hi Beth!!!! How's the Snow ???

I didn't think the crowds were that bad at the deck parties, especially up on deck 10 where we were. Not like after Wishes where you have to push and shove to get yourself out of the crowd. There was a crowd waiting to get off at Castaway Cay but that is because everybody decided to stand around crammed into an elevator lobby. :confused3

I don't blame you at all for red necking the photos, they're far too expensive!

Sounds as though you had a lovely relaxing day and it's good to hear that the boat didn't seem crowded :thumbsup2

So........... what were people asking the girl who'd been hypnotised? popcorn::

I don't blame you at all for red necking the photos, they're far too expensive!

I agree, I am amazed that people pay those prices but I guess when on vacation some don't pay attention to price tags. :confused3

Sounds as though you had a lovely relaxing day and it's good to hear that the boat didn't seem crowded :thumbsup2

It was great. :cloud9:

So........... what were people asking the girl who'd been hypnotised? popcorn::

Oh I don't even remember, I just remember laughing at them and rolling my eyes at some of the questions.

Hey guys!

Well the new school term starts for me on Monday which means my update schedule will be changing. Right now my days are pretty full except for Wednesdays so I may be restricted to one update a week on Wednesdays. We'll see how it goes. I will definitely try and update more often but you know how it goes.

Hey guys!

Well the new school term starts for me on Monday which means my update schedule will be changing. Right now my days are pretty full except for Wednesdays so I may be restricted to one update a week on Wednesdays. We'll see how it goes. I will definitely try and update more often but you know how it goes.

No worries. I'll stick around.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter