The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

very cool hat (napkin) pics, i like what they did with those.

and your show pictures were really good as well.

thanks for sharing those.

Great job with the pics, Lessa...you did a great job of capturing a lot of the detail. I thought this was a great show as well!!

I can't believe you already talking about the disembarkation talk...how depressing!:sad1:

Wow, your pictures really are awesome!! I also felt like I were there! I think you could have a future in photojournalism from the way you take pics for your tr!!

Great job with the pics, Lessa...you did a great job of capturing a lot of the detail. I thought this was a great show as well!!

I can't believe you already talking about the disembarkation talk...how depressing!:sad1:

I know! :sad1:

Wow, your pictures really are awesome!! I also felt like I were there! I think you could have a future in photojournalism from the way you take pics for your tr!!

Thanks! I love taking photos and I try my best to get the good shots but I'm nowhere near a professional level. I would love to improve though!

Great pics. Love some of your captions! :lmao:

I can't believe it's almost over. :sad2:

After the amazing Disney Dreams we made our way down to Rockin Bar D to see a ventriloquist show, another first for me. It was packed in there! The show was amusing, lots of laughs all around. I wish we had gone to the adult shows to see how these entertainment acts switched things up but we were always in bed by that time. Maybe on our next cruise! ;)

Dinner that night was in Animator's Palate and it was yummy!

Garlic and Herb Sauteed Shrimp on Saffron Rice drizzled with Pin Grapefruit Vinagrette

D13178.jpg

D13179.jpg

My entree - Fettucine with Parmesan Crusted Chicken

D13180.jpg

Grilled Venison Medallions in Stilton and Red Currant Jus

D13181.jpg

Veal Roasted with Shallots, Fennel and Vin Santo on Chive mashed potatoes

D13182.jpg

I couldn't decide on dessert so Mom ordered the cheesecake for me and I ordered the lava cake. Of course I could have ordered both myself but Mom said she would get one for me.

Amaretto Cheesecake

D13183.jpg

Yummy lava cake, oops! It is not done yet!

D13184.jpg

Ah! Finishing touch of a giant scoop of ice cream.

D13186.jpg

D13185.jpg

Cherries Jubilee

D13187.jpg

We had a great time at dinner as always and we decided that we did not want to miss our last night in the dining rooms the next day so we decided to cancel our Palo reservation which we had made before the cruise for our last night onboard. Shocking I know!

Click here to continue

canceling out on Palo? you must've had good tablemates and servers.

We enjoyed our regular dining experience and to tell the truth Mom wasn't too enthused over the Palo dinner menu. We were happy to have done the brunch and didn't feel the pressing need to go back for dinner.

Not that late in the week. I think we did the same thing. Meeting up with your servers, etc for one last dinner is important. Of course, I think we had 2 different reservations for Palo....

I don't think we will be getting a Palo dinner on the next cruise either since it is only a 5 nighter and I want to try all the new restaurants. We are definitely going to try for a brunch again. :thumbsup2 Just an excuse to book another cruise while onboard the Dream. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter