THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the YACHT CLUB ~ May 25-June 1

Totally impressed with everything you did on arrival night!!!

Cape May Cafe, Star Wars shopping at HS (can't wait to see a picture of the phone case), did you make it to Beaches & Cream for a night cap of ice cream?

Yep, we got back to BnC about five minutes before it closed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just a question. Did you do your checking in on line ?

It's amazing you don't have what you paid for !!!
I hope you have a wonderful trip even if you don't have CL room pixiedust:

No, we didn't check-in online. But we never have when staying club level. The manager was extremely apologetic claiming this "never happens" so I guess it was just bad luck.

When we got back to our room last night we had not received turndown so I'm guessing I will need to request that since we are on a different floor.

Luckily our boys are 11 and 13 so they should be fine to travel the elevator up for drinks and snacks without us as long as they stay together. We will head up there for breakfast this morning and then back to the Studios for more SWW.

Breakfast in the lounge.... Crowd starting to pick up now. Typical offerings... Raspberry Danish, blueberry muffins, orange macadamia nut bread, oatmeal, bagels, hard boiled eggs, assorted cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt.

Coffee in the urn is still Nescafé. They have not switched to Joffrey's here yet. CM said its a "gradual change".

They wouldn't want to Spoil you all at once with Good Coffee :rotfl2:

Have a great time at the parks today :) Looking forward to your updates:thumbsup2

P.S. I'm tasting that oatmeal as I type this!!!

Looks like you had a great night!!! Makes up for all the negatives. Well at least you have 2 beds and not rollaways lol :)

I still can't believe they tried offering that to you. Your view looks lovely!!!

Can't wait to hear about your day. Have a great time.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Got FP's for TSM and now we are making our way around the Star Wars characters. Lines are long , as we expected. Connor is in heaven!!! :)

What a crazy start to your vacation. They should have put you in Cinderella's Suite for a few days! You handled it extremely well, I would have totally gone off the deep end. Would online check-in have found the mistake? I'm loving this live reporting, thanks for sharing!

Glad to hear you made it to Beaches and Cream last night. Have fun at the studios today. :)

P.S. to say sorry I keep spelling your name incorrectly Erika.

Joining in. Sorry you had issues with your room. That is disappointing. On the positive side - looks like you have a good view! Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Just wondering how the crowds are. They were posting 10s for the weekend.

Trying to hold our ground for the parade. This is crazy!!!!!

Just wondering how the crowds are. They were posting 10s for the weekend.

We have only been to the studios and its crazy here for Star Wars weekend!

null_zps7d643c98.jpg

I had an altercation with some crazy lady who tried to throw her kid in the front of a huge crowd right as the parade was starting. She physically hit me on the back and the arm. I somehow managed to stay calm and not put my hands on her. I explained we had been standing there for over an hour and she can't expect to walk up and put her kid in the front (he was older , probably a hundred pounds , not a tiny kid) right as the parade starts. It got ugly , but I think I handled her pretty well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter