• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the YACHT CLUB ~ May 25-June 1

We really didn't need an upgrade, we were fine with garden view since that's what we booked in the first place, but its nice they found a way to move us to the 5th. Hopefully smooth sailing from here on out!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What time did you arrive for Darth Mall? We are arriving on Friday afternoon and I'm wondering if it's realistic to think we can head over to do some shopping???
Also, did you notice if you could get a custom cover for the Samsung Galaxy's?

TIA

Oh that's great news that you will move to a lagoon view cl tomorrow.

That drink looks delish....enjoy your night.:)

What time did you arrive for Darth Mall? We are arriving on Friday afternoon and I'm wondering if it's realistic to think we can head over to do some shopping???
Also, did you notice if you could get a custom cover for the Samsung Galaxy's?

TIA

We got there around 9:00 pm I think. All the exhibits were closed but it was easy to shop. We didn't wait long for the phone case. Maybe 5 minutes. :)

Off topic... We are in the lounge right now and a man walked past me as I placed two spring rolls on a plate and said "limit one". Seriously???? Do I have a pick on me sign taped to my back???? LOL ;) Since when does two spring rolls break the lounge rules?? I just walked away and didn't make eye contact.

Off to Epcot now!!!!!!! :)

Walking around the world showcase. We canceled dinner at Narcoosees and now we are thinking we might snack our way around. The Karmel Kuche is calling my name. ;)

I'm so glad you are "movin' on up" tomorrow!!! Hope it is a great room and a great view!

We got there around 9:00 pm I think. All the exhibits were closed but it was easy to shop. We didn't wait long for the phone case. Maybe 5 minutes. :)

Off topic... We are in the lounge right now and a man walked past me as I placed two spring rolls on a plate and said "limit one". Seriously???? Do I have a pick on me sign taped to my back???? LOL ;) Since when does two spring rolls break the lounge rules?? I just walked away and didn't make eye contact.

Off to Epcot now!!!!!!! :)

Please tell me this was some random rude guest and not a CM who said that!!!

Please tell me this was some random rude guest and not a CM who said that!!!

LOL! No no , Some older man. Thankfully not a CM! ;)

Just ate a delicious and incredible caramel apple oatmeal cookie that was out of this world!!!!!!!! :p

LOL! No no , Some older man. Thankfully not a CM! ;)

Just ate a delicious and incredible caramel apple oatmeal cookie that was out of this world!!!!!!!! :p

Someone really said that??? Geez!:confused:

Where was the oatmeal cookie from? I'm reading your thread to my family and they want to put that on our "list."

Do glad you are movin on up!

The kids want Nine Dragons, so luckily we just did a walk-up. I have to tell you guys the weather is absolutely beautiful. :)

Someone really said that??? Geez!:confused:

Where was the oatmeal cookie from? I'm reading your thread to my family and they want to put that on our "list."

Do glad you are movin on up!

Germany! The Karamel Kuche. :)

Loving your roll with the punches attitude. (You make me laugh). I'm so glad to see your not letting any of it get to. What a great roll model for your boys

Hope much more pixie dust is coming for you and your family.

If all else fails just go back and have a few more sunken treasures.... Lol

Loving your roll with the punches attitude. (You make me laugh). I'm so glad to see your not letting any of it get to. What a great roll model for your boys

Hope much more pixie dust is coming for you and your family.

If all else fails just go back and have a few more sunken treasures.... Lol

Oh that's how you have to be when you've been here 100 times. ;) We've seen it all, the good and the bad, as long as I'm in the happiest place on earth nothing gets to me.... Too much ;) LOL

null_zps63e0ebd2.jpg

Oh that's how you have to be when you've been here 100 times. ;) We've seen it all, the good and the bad, as long as I'm in the happiest place on earth nothing gets to me.... Too much ;) LOL

Girl after my heart.... Lol

Yummmmmm, chefs special tonight at Nine Dragons is General Tso's Chicken!!!! It's so good!!!!!

Vader cupcake with his older brother photo bombing in the background!!!! LOL

null_zps7d618c79.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter