THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the YACHT CLUB ~ May 25-June 1

Hi new to your posts. Looking forward to your adventures

First traffic now the room. I'm so sorry
Did they at least still give you CL access? I would think they should give you the down grade room and access for CL.

I'm so hoping the rest of your trip is magical

Hi new to your posts. Looking forward to your adventures

First traffic now the room. I'm so sorry
Did they at least still give you CL access? I would think they should give you the down grade room and access for CL.

I'm so hoping the rest of your trip is magical

Thankfully yes!! I might have gone off the deep end otherwise. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

How about a truckload of FPs

Comped breakfasts?

I know it seems like a lot but I think you will be happier if you move...maybe you'll get some pixiedust and an upgraded view?

Yeah us to. Just told DH your plight and he agreed that he would have been really upset too and made sure that was included

Well then that changes my "moving" comment...if you still have CL access then it may not be worth it.

Hoping it gets better from here...

null_zpsfad4c119.jpg

null_zpsa6a41523.jpg

null_zps46b19e53.jpg

null_zps302f8eca.jpg

We ran over to the studios to hit Darth's Mall. Connor is getting a custom iPhone case with the Death Star on it. ;)

I'm in for this report! :cool1:

We were at YC CL just over a year ago. I still miss it everyday, so I'll live vicariously through you!

Just shaking my head about not being on the 5th floor. So sad, but I'm sure just being at WDW is a reason to be happy.

Looking forward to your updates.

We are currently at guest relations buying a new TIW card as well as exchanging our paper APs for the new cards. Line is long and slow but better to do now and get it over with than try in the morning.

Waiting for the boat back to YC, heading to Beaches n Cream for dessert!!!! :)

null_zps9f17bb7f.jpg

null_zps842f70cc.jpg

This stuff wasn't open. Just the shopping

null_zps8da98ce0.jpg

null_zpscfd73e8c.jpg

Very excited about the custom iPhone cases

null_zps4ff7ca03.jpg

null_zps674de8f9.jpg

Great pics Erica. I'm sorry you didn't get 5th floor. Maybe you'll want to move on Monday or maybe you'll just fall in love with that beautiful view from your room.:goodvibes

Wow! That was actually pretty easy. The camera puts out a Wifi signal that I can pick up on my iPhone, then I just select the picture I want to share and can send it to photobucket, or facebook, or text it! Pretty cool!!! :thumbsup2

Late tagalong from BC\YC thread. That is amazing - what kind of camera is it?

Totally impressed with everything you did on arrival night!!!

Cape May Cafe, Star Wars shopping at HS (can't wait to see a picture of the phone case), did you make it to Beaches & Cream for a night cap of ice cream?

Just a question. Did you do your checking in on line ?

It's amazing you don't have what you paid for !!!
I hope you have a wonderful trip even if you don't have CL room pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter