THE MURPHYS are LIVE from the YACHT CLUB ~ May 25-June 1

Checked in for our flight! :thumbsup2 Boarding Group A! :goodvibes Suitcases are almost done!!! :cloud9:

Checked in for our flight! :thumbsup2 Boarding Group A! :goodvibes Suitcases are almost done!!! :cloud9:

:cool1: We had boarding group B last year (although B5 or something) and I was a basketcase about where we were going to sit. Of course we got a great spot about 10 rows back, but it was my 1 and only B group, and I feared 60 people in the family boarding group between A&B! :rotfl:

:cool1: We had boarding group B last year (although B5 or something) and I was a basketcase about where we were going to sit. Of course we got a great spot about 10 rows back, but it was my 1 and only B group, and I feared 60 people in the family boarding group between A&B! :rotfl:

We got A16, 26, 31, and 33. So I don't know how they will have us board. As long as we're in A that is really all the matters to me. We usually sit 3 and 1, since there are 3 seats per row on Southwest. Being towards the front is nice, but sometimes if you are towards the back of group A a crying baby comes right behind you in family boarding and screams in your ear the whole time. :lmao: My boys never screamed on planes, I always kept them busy with a bottle or pacifier, but some folks seem to prefer the cry-it-out method for flights. :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

Yayyyyy! Another Murphy live report! I love these Erica. We haven't been to WDW since August 2011 (went to DL/DCA in August 2012 though so at least it was Disney!). DH and I are heading to WDW in October for F&W (still don't know where we are staying though) without the kids, so i am excited to hear your live reports!

Kerry

Excellent! We have 64 days until our YC CL trip, so I can't wait to hear your experiences. It has been 6 years since we were there last. Have a great trip!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good morning DIS friends!!!! We are headed to the airport!!!!!! :)

Our 13 year old is in typical cranky teen mode, so this should make for an enjoyable travel day! HA!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hope you guys have a great trip!! We're staying at the YC for the first time in about 40 days (but who's counting?) and I look forward to hearing about your experience there! :)

Hello everyone! Hello Erica! I'm new to DIS. We're staying at the BC CL in July for 14 nights. We've been to BC before- this will be our 4th stay there but our 1st on CL. I was searching DIS for info & found your threads & reports. I love them! I'm so glad you're on you're way there. I can't wait for your updates!!! Have a safe trip.

Jen

I was just thoroughly frisked at the airport! LOL ;)

New to your live reports, seems like it will be a very interesting one. Love that you're using the wifi camera, my new Sony can do that I think, but I have't tried it yet. Stayed last time a YC/CL and had a wonderful time. Hope you have a great flight and look forward to the rest of your live report!

Got our rental car! Headed to Yacht club!!!! :)

Yay!! It's almost time for the fun to begin. Enjoy your ride to the resort.

2b582808423236b63fe51fbe2f403d2d_zps493dc1da.jpg

Airport banner :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Bumper to bumper traffic! Welcome to Memorial Day Weekend!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter