~ The Biggest Loser ~ FINALE ~ We have a winner!!!

DARN. I forgot about Hell's Kitchen this week. I will have to watch it online or on Fox Reality. Too many Tuesday night shows.

Kim

Hell's Kitchen was not on this week, it will two hours next week I think.

Someone beat me too it....:lmao:

Found this posted on another site

'Biggest Loser' couple begin dating
Wednesday, September 16 2009, 3:35pm EDT

By Lara Martin, US Correspondent

The Biggest Loser contestant Alexandra White has revealed that she is dating fellow castmate Antoine Dove.

The 20-year-old college student, who was eliminated from the NBC show last night, told reporters that things are "going great" with health insurance agent Dove.

"Our dating process has been wonderful because we're both conscious of the healthy choices that we need to make and we are really focussed on making a healthy lifestyle," she explained.

"It's not just up to the finale. And it's really fun because he understands what four and six-hour workouts are and that when we go out we need to know how many calories are in each dish."

Hell's Kitchen was not on this week, next week will be 2 hours.

I wondered what happened...thought my dvr was on the blink. OK. So now I know!!! :thumbsup2

Found this posted on another site

'Biggest Loser' couple begin dating
Wednesday, September 16 2009, 3:35pm EDT

By Lara Martin, US Correspondent

The Biggest Loser contestant Alexandra White has revealed that she is dating fellow castmate Antoine Dove.

The 20-year-old college student, who was eliminated from the NBC show last night, told reporters that things are "going great" with health insurance agent Dove.

"Our dating process has been wonderful because we're both conscious of the healthy choices that we need to make and we are really focussed on making a healthy lifestyle," she explained.

"It's not just up to the finale. And it's really fun because he understands what four and six-hour workouts are and that when we go out we need to know how many calories are in each dish."

Wow, great detective work!!! :surfweb:

I missed TBL this week and was wondering if anyone knows if it will be on again? Thanks in advance.

I missed TBL this week and was wondering if anyone knows if it will be on again? Thanks in advance.

I think either the fineliving network or style channel re runs them on Sats. I can't remember for sue which it is now though.

I think either the fineliving network or style channel re runs them on Sats. I can't remember for sue which it is now though.

Thank you for the information! I'll be sure to look for it on Saturday.:thumbsup2

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 16 -- GSN (Game Show Network) announced today the return of its most popular original series--. The second season of THE NEWLYWED GAME, hosted by Carnie Wilson, will premiere on Monday, October 12 and air weekdays at 6:00pm ET.

THE NEWLYWED GAME is GSN's modern installment of the classic series showcasing three newly married couples of wide-ranging backgrounds who face off in a series of question rounds. During each round, a spouse attempts to guess his or her mate's answer to questions about their relationship, ranging from the first time they met to the details of their love lives. At the end of the game, the couple with the most correct matches wins exciting prizes.

The new season of THE NEWLYWED GAME will feature appearances by a number of celebrity couples, including: George Takei ("Star Trek") and his spouse, businessman Brad Altman; Davy Jones of The Monkees and his brand-new wife, Telemundo actress Jessica Pacheco; dance pros Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo ("Dancing with the Stars"); former Denver Broncos linebacker Glenn Cadrez and his wife, Playmate Brande Roderick; Greg Vaughan ("General Hospital") and his actress-model wife Touriya Haoud; Christopher Knight ("The Brady Bunch") and Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model"); husband-and-wife team Damien Gurganious and Nicole Brewer ("The Biggest Loser"); Jonny Fairplay ("Survivor") and Michelle Deighton ("America's Next Top Model"); "Biggest Loser" couple Suzy Preston and Matt Hoover; Lauri Waring and George Peterson ("Real Housewives of Orange County"); Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler ("Skating with Celebrities"); Erik Huffman and Jaime Dugan ("Survivor: China"); and Ronn Moss ("The Bold and the Beautiful") and Devin DeVasquez (actress-model and former Playboy Playmate).

Wow Damien and Nicole AND Matt and Suzy! How awesome! I may have to tune in for that!

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 16 GSN (Game Show Network) announced today the return of CATCH 21. Season three of CATCH 21, hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro, will premiere on Monday, October 12 @ 6:30pm ET.

CATCH 21 has become one of GSN viewers' favorite series. Its fast-paced game play has host Alfonso Ribeiro quizzing contestants three at a time as they compete to win playing cards, and try to build the hand that comes closest to 21. Following three elimination rounds, the last player standing attempts to build 21 from a larger-than-life deck for a shot at up to $25,000.

Among the many celebrities who will be appearing in the third season of CATCH 21 are:
-- "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air":
Tatyana Ali
Karyn Parsons
James Avery

-- "The Biggest Loser":
Ali Vincent
Dan Evans
Hollie Self

-- "Deal Or No Deal":
Leyla Milani
Patricia Kara
Marisa Petroro

-- Soap operas:
Melody Scott Thomas ("The Young and the Restless")
Jacklyn Zeman ("General Hospital")
Brandon Barash ("General Hospital")

-- Child stars:
Tracey Gold ("Growing Pains")
Susan Olsen ("The Brady Bunch")
Erin Moran ("Happy Days")

-- Nighttime soaps:
Joan Van Ark ("Dallas," "Knots Landing")
Kevin Dobson ("Knots Landing")
Charlene Tilton ("Dallas")

Fine Living Network will rebroadcast the first show of the season of The Biggest Loser tonight at 8:30; I just checked.

Jillian is going to be selling some things on QVC tomorrow. She has 2 shows, 10am eastern time and 9pm eastern. If you go to qvc.com, and search on Jillian Michaels, you can see what she is selling.

Kim

Bumping to get ready for this week's show ;)

1.gif

OK, somebody tell me what was wrong with Tracey? I think that's the name of the girl that was in the hosipital. She was in there a long, long time. Are thye gonna tell us what's up with her?

I think that was the best episode in the history of Biggest Loser.:rotfl:
I do like the direction the show has taken. However next week looks :eek: !

As far as Julio, I think they are just editing the show to make him into a "bad guy".:rolleyes:

Now to do digging about Tracy...:lmao: Anyone buying this explanation? (ETA) There is a clip from hulu with the doctor explaining it to her. I wonder if that is the full reason. You never know with this show. Plus there is the privacy, HIPPA deal. I wonder how that can factor into information that is shared to the public as far as the show goes. Something to think about anyway.

Turns out, she suffered from heat stroke, according to a Web-exclusive clip from Hulu.com. Dr. Robert Huizenga visits Tracey at the hospital and gives her the news. He explains that because of the amount of body fat, her body holds onto heat too efficiently and can't cool off -- hence the heat stroke.

http://www.examiner.com/x-660-Weigh...o-Biggest-Loser-contestant-Tracey-Heat-stroke

So, who do you all think is the "evil" one?
I don't think we've seen the dark side of anyone yet, but in last night's show I found a couple of them to be more than a little annoying: Danny and Shay.

Danny...dude...enough with the blubbering already! With the way he reacted to the whole phone call home thing, you'd think he'd been on the ranch for years, not a couple of weeks.

For a while, I agreed with Shay in that it appeared that Julio was slacking off, but numbers don't lie. You'd think she'd be a little humbled about his 19 lb. accomplishment, after making that less-than-sportsmanlike remark about hoping he would put up bad numbers. But no, she was just as catty afterwards. Not cool, Shay.

And I'm kinda hoping Sean sticks around for a while, if only to see him get a new 'do in the makeover episode, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter