~ The Biggest Loser ~ FINALE ~ We have a winner!!!

So, who do you all think is the "evil" one?

Is it always the pastor?:rotfl:

I don't think anyone is EVIL yet.

I have to say that I love Daniel. He brings me to tears with his positive outlook.:sad:
I really hope he rubs off on Shay and she gets a new attitude. She has the potential to be the super annoying one.

I don't think we've seen the dark side of anyone yet, but in last night's show I found a couple of them to be more than a little annoying: Danny and Shay.

Danny...dude...enough with the blubbering already! With the way he reacted to the whole phone call home thing, you'd think he'd been on the ranch for years, not a couple of weeks.

For a while, I agreed with Shay in that it appeared that Julio was slacking off, but numbers don't lie. You'd think she'd be a little humbled about his 19 lb. accomplishment, after making that less-than-sportsmanlike remark about hoping he would put up bad numbers. But no, she was just as catty afterwards. Not cool, Shay.

And I'm kinda hoping Sean sticks around for a while, if only to see him get a new 'do in the makeover episode, LOL.

Wow, its like I wrote this post! ITA with all the above.

Great episode last night. I was glad nobody went home and great numbers!

I was annoyed that Shay wanted Julio to get a low number just to show him....very poor attitude I thought. And in the end she was wrong.

I totally agree about Shay and Danny. I got so tired of her Julio drama very quickly. Obviously he was doing something right. Hopefully now she'll worry about herself and her own team. And Danny...sweet lord enough with the crying! Every friggin' shot of him seemed like he was in tears. I get it, you miss your family. I would too, but you don't have to tell me every time you're on camera.

So far I haven't seen anyone "evil" but Shay might have the potential.

Right now I like Sean, Coach Mo, and Daniel the best I think.

I really hope nobody is "the bad guy" this year. Why does there even have to be a bad guy?

BTW, my dvr cut off the preview for next week. Can somebody give me an idea of what is happening?

I totally agree about Shay and Danny. I got so tired of her Julio drama very quickly. Obviously he was doing something right. Hopefully now she'll worry about herself and her own team. And Danny...sweet lord enough with the crying! Every friggin' shot of him seemed like he was in tears. I get it, you miss your family. I would too, but you don't have to tell me every time you're on camera.

So far I haven't seen anyone "evil" but Shay might have the potential.

Right now I like Sean, Coach Mo, and Daniel the best I think.

I fast fowarded thru the phone calls....:rolleyes1

So I did not see the blubber fest from Dan. As far as the rest of the show he was upbeat, encouraging, and smiling. :confused3

I fast fowarded thru the phone calls....:rolleyes1

So I did not see the blubber fest from Dan. As far as the rest of the show he was upbeat, encouraging, and smiling. :confused3

ME TOO, TMM!! I ff through the phone calls home. I will say I thought last nights show was great. No one went home. Some huge weight losses for that dreaded second week weigh-in.

AND yes, Shay is (at this point) the only one I find annoying. She wanted to QUIT last week and this week she is all but throwing Julio under the bus for not working out enough AND he had the BIGGEST WEIGHT LOSS!! :goodvibes

Oh bother, Shay. :headache:

Interesting show last night - it seems they are really trying to get the all of them to become a team. They had the 150 lb challenge, the first challenge (with take home chef :love:) where they had to work together and the last challenge over water where they had to work together. I hope they're not setting them up to create drama by later trying to break down the team atmosphere.

Danny - get a hold of yourself. Shay - shut up and run. Daniel - love ya! And so glad to see Abby do well. Julio - annoying but perhaps it was all in the editing and he was working out on his own.

I did notice that Tracy's condition was never defined, which I found very interesting. I would think that when they come on the show they sign away their rights to medical privacy.

Not liking Shay either. i just looked at NBC's website & was surprised that she is 30, I thought she was about 22.

Kae

I can see where some of you are rubbed the wrong way by Shay, but I have a soft spot for her and hope she does well. I have a niece that has a heroin addict for a mother and it makes me sad to think about how it will affect her as she grows up. :guilty:

Loving Daniel and Abbey too! Can't stand Danny's sobbing either!

I can see where some of you are rubbed the wrong way by Shay, but I have a soft spot for her and hope she does well. I have a niece that has a heroin addict for a mother and it makes me sad to think about how it will
effect her as she grows up. :guilty:

Loving Daniel and Abbey too! Can't stand Danny's sobbing either!

At this point, I have a soft spot for all of them really, including Shay.;)

This group of people seems more committed to weight loss and getting healthy rather than winning money like the previous 2 seasons.

Of course time will tell, so I can look back and see if I still feel the same way later.

Did you notice how they are not offering money right and left and prizes/trips.

I think the show amped up the greed in the past.

Oh, absolutely I feel terrible for Shay's childhood...my issues with Shay is that she was so quick to throw Julio under the bus, talking about him to Daniel about Julio's lack of interest in the gym, and wishing his weight loss would be low at the weigh-in.....:sad2:

AND after all is said and done, Julio had the most weight loss in this dreaded second week!!!

Bottomline, Shay has to take care of Shay and make sure that Shay is doing her w/o and not worry about anyone else. :thumbsup2

Good show last night. It felt really good to see such teamwork.

I lost it though when Abby mentioned two little butterflies following her the whole way up the mountain. :sad1:

Oh, absolutely I feel terrible for Shay's childhood...my issues with Shay is that she was so quick to throw Julio under the bus, talking about him to Daniel about Julio's lack of interest in the gym, and wishing his weight loss would be low at the weigh-in.....:sad2:

AND after all is said and done, Julio had the most weight loss in this dreaded second week!!!

Bottomline, Shay has to take care of Shay and make sure that Shay is doing her w/o and not worry about anyone else. :thumbsup2

oh yeah...ITA...she needs to take care of herself and not worry about anyone else.

Now to do digging about Tracy...:lmao: Anyone buying this explanation? (ETA) There is a clip from hulu with the doctor explaining it to her. I wonder if that is the full reason. You never know with this show. Plus there is the privacy, HIPPA deal. I wonder how that can factor into information that is shared to the public as far as the show goes. Something to think about anyway.

http://www.examiner.com/x-660-Weigh...o-Biggest-Loser-contestant-Tracey-Heat-stroke
Do you really stay in the hospital for an ENTIRE WEEK with heat stroke? And then not able to work out at all? I think something more was up with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter