~ The Biggest Loser ~ FINALE ~ We have a winner!!!

momrek06

DIS Veteran
THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!

:yay: Don't miss the heart-wrenching two-hour season premiere on Tuesday, September 15th, 8/7c on NBC!!! :yay:

:dance3: Everyone join in!!! :dance3:

woo hoo! I'm in! Saw the commercial for it this morning. I see that Daniel is back, yay! I really liked him and I'm so happy to see he can get the help he needs to lose more weight. I wonder if Mike's brother (Max?) will be able to be on this season as well?

Are you actually going to watch this season, momrek06?:lmao:

TMM, awww...you remembered last season...I kinda lost interest AND have no real clue why...maybe I just was not feeling it with any of the contestants...BUT I AM BACK!!!!! ::yes::

YEAH!!! So many DISer's joining in!!! :yay:

BUMPING for the lunchtime crowd!!! :goodvibes

Even though it is only 10am on the West coast! :laughing:

TMM, awww...you remembered last season...I kinda lost interest AND have no real clue why...maybe I just was not feeling it with any of the contestants...BUT I AM BACK!!!!! ::yes::

YEAH!!! So many DISer's joining in!!! :yay:

Oh well, I skipped to the end on alot of it. It was a weird season.:confused3

Maybe this season will be better.:yay:

I am definately in! I have been trying to get my mind into losing weight with them. I am really going to try and do well, weigh myself every Tuesday night along with them and see how much weight I can lose........wish me luck everyone!:thumbsup2

Oh well, I skipped to the end on alot of it. It was a weird season.:confused3

Maybe this season will be better.:yay:

Ya, I agree, TMM, it was a weird season and I thought there was too much arguing week after week....I know that does happen on BL as after-all it is a game BUT I don't know...I just was tired of the arguing among the contestants. I am hoping this will be a better season!!! I am reading NO MORE COUPLES......so we shall see.....!!!!!!!!!

I am definately in! I have been trying to get my mind into losing weight with them. I am really going to try and do well, weigh myself every Tuesday night along with them and see how much weight I can lose........wish me luck everyone!:thumbsup2

:yay: GOOD LUCK, pooh!!! You CAN do it!!! :yay: Thanks for joining the BL thread!!! ::yes::

OMG Daniel is back? From last season? That guy absolutely stole my heart.
Wow I just went to the website and he looks good in his starting pic. Yay for him!

I agree last season was just kind of weird. I liked many of the contestants but the vibe just felt off --- and then the whole Blue Team/Jillian controversy really gave it a down feeling.

I'm in on tyhis thread. I love this show! It's so inspiring!

I am in!! I LOVE this show! I am happy that Dan will be back. He kinda got a raw deal with that lousy "friend" of his!

Max will not be on the show, he is only 17 and you have to be 18. I have him on my facebook and he went to a weight loss ranch in Utah this summer and lost over 90 lbs! He is continuing to get healthy. he just started his senior year of high school.

Did you all see the intro clips of all the contestants? Most of them are so sad! This is going to be a heartbreaking season I think

I'm in too. Has anyone else gone and read the contestant bios? One of the girls has a story that made me sob like crazy. Maybe I'm just pregnant and emotional though. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who doesn't want to know but read about Abby if you're interested.

Ha! I missed the point that Daniel is back. Cool. I hope that he gets some help.:goodvibes

My sound is broken so I can't watch anything online right now....grrr.:headache:

I'm in. I've missed this thread!

I'm so glad that Daniel is back. I watched the preview and definitely just about cried. I did not read the bios though. I need to do that.

Who else is so excited to see the two trainers working together?! I wonder how that will work with elimination if there are no actual teams.

:yay: OK, BL DISer's...as the OP, do you want SPOILERS or no???

Decide amongst yourselves. I do not care one way or the other. Just let me hear from you all. OKEY DOKEY!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter