The Bahamian Rum Runners! May 18, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Magic!

The Hannas are not in the FE anymore though, right? It was not updated on the FE list so I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you to all who organized the FE exchange and name tags. Its going to be a GREAT time! :yay:

Ok I swear it's right this time. Hannas off, DVC Blair on, little Alekzander's name spelled right (I spell my first name a little different too - Krist*I*n - so I understand! No one gets it right!) Any questions or if you need the list e-mailed, let me know!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ok I swear it's right this time. Hannas off, DVC Blair on, little Alekzander's name spelled right (I spell my first name a little different too - Krist*I*n - so I understand! No one gets it right!)

Kristin I spell my name Krist*I*n as well, it is always a pet peeve of my mine!! My maiden name was McMenemy, people had an easier time spelling that than my first name lol!!!!
Thank you all for making the lists and being so organized!!!
It is so soon now!!
Have a great day,
Kristin

Hey guys I was woken up by a little bad news this morning...
My father-in-law had a dental appointment last week, a cracked crown that led to an infected tooth. They gave him amoxicillin for that, and a day or 2 into therapy, he called me at work (I'm a pharmacist) and asked if a side effect of amoxicillin is blood in the urine. (NO it definitely is not!) Well they thought the infection may have spread, so they gave him a different antibiotic to cover the urinary tract infection. He was ok for a few days, but this morning at around 4:30a he texted me that he was passing a large kidney stone and he was admitted into the hospital. :sick:

I know that's a simple fix, but I know he's in horrible pain. He's not an emotional guy, but he was really upset about the timing of all this. He's not as much of a Disney nut as I am, but he still loves the parks and will be devastated if this hinders his fun at all. If all yinz could send up a little prayer for him I'd really appreciate it! :thanks:

My mom had the kidney stone problem as well, it took her several days to pass it. I hope everything goes well and he will be well enough to travel.

I am sorry for your fil. Brogan had a kidney stone a couple of weeks ago. And we were really worried about her not feeling good on our trip. It took a couple of days to pass. She was back up to 100% immediately after it passed. I was amazed. Good vibes that he will recover as quick.

I know that's a simple fix, but I know he's in horrible pain. He's not an emotional guy, but he was really upset about the timing of all this. He's not as much of a Disney nut as I am, but he still loves the parks and will be devastated if this hinders his fun at all. If all yinz could send up a little prayer for him I'd really appreciate it! :thanks:

So sorry to hear about this! Prayers and thoughts headed your way for swift healing and recuperation! :daisy:

My father-in-law had a dental appointment last week, a cracked crown that led to an infected tooth. They gave him amoxicillin for that, and a day or 2 into therapy, he called me at work (I'm a pharmacist) and asked if a side effect of amoxicillin is blood in the urine. (NO it definitely is not!) Well they thought the infection may have spread, so they gave him a different antibiotic to cover the urinary tract infection. He was ok for a few days, but this morning at around 4:30a he texted me that he was passing a large kidney stone and he was admitted into the hospital. :sick:

Sending prayers and pixie dust your way!

Oh wow - Ian just had the same thing (stone) a month ago and I just had a root canal so we can totally relate. Will keep him in my prayers. Hope all goes well and he is good as new for the trip.

Prozac... any news on your FIL?

You guys are great! :hug:
Yah actually they determined it was too big and actually blocking the ureter, causing him not to be able to pass any liquid, so they surgically removed it at around 11 this morning. He is being kept for monitoring overnight, and has a stent in til Thursday (even thinking about that makes me cross my legs! lol!) but I'm sure he'll be good as new! Even if he's not, I'll drag his butt around the boat! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers today... besides helping him, I think they actually got me through a VERY stressful day in the pharmacy too! Can't wait to meet all you fabulous people!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter