The Bahamian Rum Runners! May 18, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Magic!

trinaweena

DIS Veteran
Hi all! i didn't see a thread for this yet so i went ahead and started one! I'm hoping to talk to some of my fellow cruisers (or cruise mates i'm not sure). This is our first cruise so we are pretty excited. We are following it up with 4 days at Disney and it will be my 25th trip to Disney. I'm travelling with my boyfriend and his family! Anyways, hope to see some more people join here!

This thread has taken off a bit and some kind people have started a 4shared account, so I'm copying this from Prozac07's post so it's easy for everyone to find

Our 4Shared account:
email: carl.stevens@oce.com
password: disney

In the account you can find an ongoing FE list. If anything is incomplete/incorrect, please message me and I'll update ASAP!

If you have any questions or want to be added to the FE list please PM Prozac07

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list

have a great cruise :thumbsup2

:boat:

Welcome to the cruise meet thread for the May 18th sailing onboard the Magic to the Bahamas!!!

Our 4Shared account:
email: carl.stevens@oce.com
password: disney

In the account you can find an ongoing FE list. If anything is incomplete/incorrect, please message me and I'll update ASAP!

~Kristin

YAY a friend! :thumbsup2My hubby and I (plus his mom, dad, sister, and grandma) will be traveling with you! We'll be celebrating our first anniversary, since we just got married at WDW, and we'll be surprising his fam with the cruise for Christmas. This is his and my first cruise also, and we can't wait:boat:!

YAY so glad im not alone here! And another first time cruiser just like us! yay! I look foward to getting to know you!

Haha I was thinking the same thing, we're not alone! I know it's early, I'm sure more people will show up in a couple of months.

I'm a huge dorky crafty kinda person, as I said we just got married at WDW, and I made the save-the-dates, invites, the bridesmaids' bouquets, ceremony decor, and so on. So I'm really excited about decorating my door and REALLY hope someone shows up that's willing to organize a FE exchange! My poor hubby just goes along with it. I already have prob 5 magnets in the works for our room and my in-laws' room too.

Have you read about any of that yet? Plan on doing anything or seen any cute clip art? Talk to you soon Trina (if that's your real name)! P.S. my real name is Kristin! :sail:

Haha I was thinking the same thing, we're not alone! I know it's early, I'm sure more people will show up in a couple of months.

I'm a huge dorky crafty kinda person, as I said we just got married at WDW, and I made the save-the-dates, invites, the bridesmaids' bouquets, ceremony decor, and so on. So I'm really excited about decorating my door and REALLY hope someone shows up that's willing to organize a FE exchange! My poor hubby just goes along with it. I already have prob 5 magnets in the works for our room and my in-laws' room too.

Have you read about any of that yet? Plan on doing anything or seen any cute clip art? Talk to you soon Trina (if that's your real name)! P.S. my real name is Kristin! :sail:

Yes people will start showing up as we get closer i think. Thats so awesome that you are crafty, i love to be crafty. I designed tshirts for our last trip! I did read about the fish extenders and i love the idea. I will def be willing to organize somehitng if we get enough memebers, i dont know if i'll be able to participate!

and yes my name is trina!

Hi,
I'll know be on this cruise. Just switched over to this from a Dream cruise.

Kathy Warner - cruising solo - RM 2068

If there is a FE list yet - please add me to it :):goodvibes

Hi,

Welcome Kathy! There is just two of us so far! But as it gets closer im sure we will see more people. We havent started a FE list yet, but i will be willing to orginize it when we get more people!

Kristin, Hi, this is going to be our 4th Disney Cruise and I am so excited. We usually always decorate our door, its fun, but also helps us locate our room:) I can't wait to get more people actively involved on the board, its fun meeting people via disboards before we actually meet in person.

Yay wifeofgrumpy! I forget where I parked after 5 min in the grocery store... So a highly decorated door is crucial. Thats awesome that this is your 4th cruise... Cause Trina and I are newbies! I'm sure I'll have millions of questions as it approaches. Nice to meet you!

Kristin, Hi, this is going to be our 4th Disney Cruise and I am so excited. We usually always decorate our door, its fun, but also helps us locate our room:) I can't wait to get more people actively involved on the board, its fun meeting people via disboards before we actually meet in person.

Welcome! As we get more people i'll get a list going and stuff on the first page of everyone and such

Yay wifeofgrumpy! I forget where I parked after 5 min in the grocery store... So a highly decorated door is crucial. Thats awesome that this is your 4th cruise... Cause Trina and I are newbies! I'm sure I'll have millions of questions as it approaches. Nice to meet you!

I forgot to give my name:) My name is Tammy and I'll be traveling with my husband and our dd Hunter. I'm really hoping that Hunter hasn't outgrew the Disney Cruiseline, she will be 16 when we go this time. I'm hoping maybe she'll meet some other teens via this board before we go.

Hi, everyone! I was so excited to see a cruise meet for this sailing! This will be my husband, 4 year daughter, and my very first cruise. We'll be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary while onboard. So happy to see fellow new cruisers AND a fellow Missourian on here! Looking forward to getting to know all of you, and I'd LOVE to participate in a FE exchange. Take care! -Becky

Hi, everyone! I was so excited to see a cruise meet for this sailing! This will be my husband, 4 year daughter, and my very first cruise. We'll be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary while onboard. So happy to see fellow new cruisers AND a fellow Missourian on here! Looking forward to getting to know all of you, and I'd LOVE to participate in a FE exchange. Take care! -Becky

Welcome! Hopefully as we get more people we will get an FE exchange going! Like I've said before I will organize one when we get more people! I'll also be getting a list of everyone as we get more people!

Hi,

We just switched over from a Dream Cruise as well. It will be me, DW, and DD14 in an accessible room for DD. My wife talked her parents and aunt into getting a cabin and then her Brother and his wife as well. The prices on the dream for our cabin had went up way to much for them to agree to it otherwise- an $1100 increase on our room from just a few months ago. This will be the first cruise for my inlaws but the 3rd for DD, DW, and I. Our previous sailing had been a B2B on the Disney Wonder so this will be our first Magic cruise. I am the obsessive one checking the disboards for all the information I can find while my wife just waits for me to fill them in on the details. I guess I just REALLY need a vacation and something to look forward to doing

Hi Becky, I know you and your family are going to have a great time! We took our daughter on her Disney Cruise when she was 6 and we had such a great time. Out of curiosity where are you from in Missouri, we're from around the Springfield area. - Tammy

Hey everyone! We'll be on this cruise too! It will be me, DH, and DD16, who will be turning 17 while we're on the cruise! We're all so excited :cool1:

Babybun, My daughter was very excited to hear that there was going to be another girl in the 16 / 17 age group. Where is it you're from?

We're from northwest NJ. We live in the woods with lots of deer and bears. It is very quiet in our town. We don't even have a stop light.......not at all like the "Jersey" shows you see on TV :lmao:

Hey everyone! We'll be on this cruise too! It will be me, DH, and DD16, who will be turning 17 while we're on the cruise! We're all so excited :cool1:

Welcome! Hopefully we will be getting some more people joining this thread as it gets closer! Less than a year away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter