Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

Happy belated Birthday to Noelle! She sure has grown and changed since your trip. Parker does look excited for the first day of kindergarten. I can't believe he's already starting school. Hope he has the best year ever. My youngest started high school this year. Enjoy them being young for as long as you can.

we are looking forward to getting back to the campground on a trip, i know you guys are going to have a blast.

i found this for you for the remainder of the month what movies are playing at the sing along...if you are going next month, just google, fort wilderness outdoor movie schedule on the 1st of the month.
Aug 24 - Toy Story 3
Aug 25 - Finding Nemo
Aug 26 - The Game Plan
Aug 27 - Mulan Aug 28 - The Princess and the Frog (see our princess page)
Aug 29 - Remember the Titans
Aug 30 - Teen Beach Movie
Aug 31 - Wreck It Ralph

Thanks so much for looking these up! I really appreciate it :-) Definitely looking forward to checking this out for the first time!

A very Happy 2nd Birthday to Noelle! She is so adorable and has grown so much since your trip! The Boo dolls are so great!! Glad Noelle likes her's!

And a big hooray for Parker on his first day of Kindergarten! He looked so wonderfully excited! Makes me miss teaching....that kind of positivity walking into the classroom was always infectious!! I hope he has a fantastic school year!!

Can't believe Noelle is already 2 and Parker is in 1st grade. Time flies.

Jill in CO

Things are going good. Thanks.
Looked like a fun golf game.
At least the kids had fun in the rain. LOL
Too bad he was getting sick again.
Happy Birthday Noelle. I cannot believe he is in kindergarten.

Happy birthday to Noelle and congrats on one in school. They are growing up so fast!

Love how excited Parker is to start school. Hope he has a great year !!!

Hope Noelle has a wonderful birthday party :)

I said it yesterday, but I'll say it again....

Happy Birthday, Noelle!! :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

I hope she liked her Dora doll. :rotfl2: :rolleyes:
I love that Disney was able to capture Boo's voice from when she did the movie, such a sweet little character. She always makes me cry at the end of the movie.

The kids look amazing, as always, and I'm so happy to see Parker happy about school. :goodvibes

Hope you and Mama didn't cry too much after you saw him off to school.

thanks for the good wishes and the comments, she loves all her new toys from her birthday, and parker is really liking school.

Happy Birthday Noelle!!

Congratulations on your first day of school Parker!

Happy belated Birthday to Noelle! She sure has grown and changed since your trip. Parker does look excited for the first day of kindergarten. I can't believe he's already starting school. Hope he has the best year ever. My youngest started high school this year. Enjoy them being young for as long as you can.

Thanks so much for looking these up! I really appreciate it :-) Definitely looking forward to checking this out for the first time!

A very Happy 2nd Birthday to Noelle! She is so adorable and has grown so much since your trip! The Boo dolls are so great!! Glad Noelle likes her's!

And a big hooray for Parker on his first day of Kindergarten! He looked so wonderfully excited! Makes me miss teaching....that kind of positivity walking into the classroom was always infectious!! I hope he has a fantastic school year!!

Happy Belated Birthday Noelle !!!!

Can't believe Noelle is already 2 and Parker is in 1st grade. Time flies.

Jill in CO

Things are going good. Thanks.
Looked like a fun golf game.
At least the kids had fun in the rain. LOL
Too bad he was getting sick again.
Happy Birthday Noelle. I cannot believe he is in kindergarten.

thanks guys for noelle and parkers comments, they are both having a ball, parker with school and noelle with all her new toys.
:thumbsup2

Looks like Noelle and Parker were both excited for their big days!!! :cool1:

Hope Noelle's birthday party went smoothly over the weekend!!! :thumbsup2

Looks like Noelle and Parker were both excited for their big days!!! :cool1:

Hope Noelle's birthday party went smoothly over the weekend!!! :thumbsup2
they were both thrilled...yep her party went great, she has another one this weekend, with candis side of the family that she is excited for.

Hey Faunt

Carla twisted my arm into doing a pre-trip report if you want to join, come on over :goodvibes

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49265231#post49265231

howdy, thanks for the heads up, ill head over and check it out.

Ah yes, those soaking monsoon rains often turn into a memory maker! They can be fun times...to look back on.

Ah yes, those soaking monsoon rains often turn into a memory maker! They can be fun times...to look back on.

it is also more fun when you read about it happening to others, but yest it is funny after the fact thats for sure.

:thumbsup2

Chapter 68. Is it all behind us?

that was the big question with him getting sick last night.

well as we were laying in bed with both kids sleeping candi was not feeling good about our morning plans.

we had and 8:05 breakfast planned at crystal palace for the next morning.

problem was it was already to late to call dinning reservations and they had my credit card on file and would charge us if we failed to show.

so it was either rush the kids getting up in the morning, or no show and still get charged for it.

or there was always plan c.

call at 7:00 when they open and talk to a hopefully sympathetic CM

i went with plan C

i woke up at 6:45 without and alarm to make sure i was ready to call when they first opened.

As soon as the clock turned 7, i called dinning and talked with a very nice CM and after i explained the situation to her and how it was to late last night to call she said no problem at all and she would cancel our reservation and take our CC off the account so we would not get charged for the no show...she said it happens and make sure we have a great day.

:hug:

side note:
one thing that stunk was we had a dis meet planned to meet up with jenny105 and she even moved her reservation up towards 8 in order to meet up with us...bad part was i didnt have her number to let her know we would not be meeting up with her.

we did talk the next day when i got home through email to let her know what happened with parker, but sadly didnt get to see her that trip.

we let the kids sleep in and they were both up at 8:00

we get dressed and are ready to leave at 9:15

when we get over the by lion king rooms we see a sight.

the whole crew of fire trucks are there for a fire alarm going off.

a little bit later we are entering the MK and ready to start our last full day in disney.

straight to the hub it was. to see the castle and get a picture of it.

we took the path towards the side with the wishing well, and noticed a sing on the bottom that we had not seen before, had my bills been water proof we have donated some money but we had no coins on this morning.

we then went through towards the carousel and to take our ride on there.

this day was all about doing the things that we missed the first full day in here and the things we didnt get to see the day we left after a few hours.

we followed Cinderellas horse around and as we went to get on it, a little girl jumped on right away, i dont think she even noticed or knew it was a special horse but our kids still had a blast on the carousel.

once the ride was over it was time for a trip to the restroom for parker...he wasnt feeling well so we let him take care of business...he then felt a little better so we went to something we knew he could rest on for a bit.

a fan favorite, a ride on the people movers.

after the people movers we were over by the raceway and gave parker a few crackers and got a smoothie figuring it would be good for him to have a little something on him stomach and that seemed refreshing for him.

while there we saw push...the friendly neighborhood talking rolling, trash can.

not totally buying into the fact that he was actually talking and moving on his own, i looked around for the a partner in crime.

after a quick search of the crowd i came up empty but i really liked this guys hat, and thought he was a little over dressed in the zip up sweatshirt, for florida weather that day, and thought you guys might like to see this guys outfit.

;)

once a few crackers were on the stomach we headed towards main street to do something that we had not yet done.

well this isnt it, but who can pass up a parade on main street.

hmm, not looking like a relaxed calm face there?

and donald representing on the float.

this CM came up to say hi to the kids, but noelle wasnt having any of it, more like keep moving lady dont you see who is coming up behind you?

noelles girl jessie.

this was our destination on main street.

we were headed back to see the princesses that we did not see yet that trip.

and just so people dont worry about the rest of our day, i will share in the next two chapters in more depth, but parker ended up getting sick two more times that morning, but after that we had some good things and turned a corner so not out of the woods yet, but it didnt last all day.

hope everyone has a great long weekend and ill be back next weeek for another update.

So sorry you didn't make it to breakfast but it was the best thing to do. Good thing they worked with you on the cancellation. Poor Parker, still not feeling well.

Sorry Parker was not feeling well still.... Rough on Mom and Dad he seems to bounce back and then he is feeling icky again.

Skipping breakfast was wise and a great decision.
Hope your sort of catch up morning minus Parker getting sick goes as good as can be expected.

Caught up with day one. Love all the pictures of the LM room and resort. You've done a very good job reviewing the resort for me. Thanks :) we almost stayed there last December but went with Pop instead for FD. Oh well. Maybe some other time. That was so cool that the greeter gave Parker a free puzzle. How many times can you say you got something for free at wdw!? That's definitely something to note :) haha about Paxton stealing your dessert. Little stinker. I'm lucky Alex doesn't like desserts so I won't have to share on our trip lol. Maybe that's why I gained so much weight on our last trip. ;) I have a question about the Disney bed rails for you. We used them on one February trip last year and we could never get it close enough to the bed so there wasn't a gap between the bed and the rail. We had to stuff pillows in there to keep Alex from falling into the gap while sleeping. Did y'all have this problem? Or is it just us not installing the rail right? Anyways, great updates and pictures as usual. Love the one of your daughter kissing the baby in the mirror. Will try to come back and catch up more later on today.

Poor Parker. Stinks to be sick on vacation. At least it wasn't your building with the fire alarm going off. I have stayed at a hotel that caught on fire. Not fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter