Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

Noelle had a great time with the princesses. Maybe only being with mommy and not dad and Parker made her a bit leery?

I am sorry Parker was not feeling well again and had miss the princesses.

Glad you could find a place to sit and relax and rock. :goodvibes

Noelle is so pretty in her Cinderella dress. :cloud9:

Poor Parker. Hope his tummy calmed down in short order. I'm glad the girls got to see the Princesses anyway.

Nice Noelle interpretations :rotfl:

Looks like she liked Cindy and Belle the best and wanted Tangled chick to hit the road ::yes::
thanks,

i think belle was her favorite of them all, i think candi talked her up since it is her favorite so that might have made noelle the most comfortable with her.

Maybe Noelle would have liked it better if there had been a Prince meet and greet??? :rolleyes1 Or maybe it just takes a lot to live up to the Princess Noelle standard......... :goodvibes

Not a bad day when you can spend it on a front porch just rocking and relaxing!!! :banana: Glad the Parker sickness stuff is finally about to end for you! :thumbsup2
im thinking it takes alot to impress that little princess

im glad it was winding down as well, the sickness ends in the next chapter.

Even though Noelle didn't look too thrilled, I bet she loved it. :lovestruc

Wait until your next trip, you won't be able to tear her away from the characters!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I sure hope Parker's upset tummy resolves it's self. :worried: Poor little guy.

I bet there was a lot to see sitting in those rocking chairs, practically the whole world goes by there. :goodvibes

im sure she loved it as well, and she will have a blast with them next trip you are right.

yep on another trip it would be fun to sit there and people watch longer seeing people start and end there MK time from that location.

Dan, back and finally caught up.

Love your "back nine" at Winter Wonderland (we ended up doing that when we were there two weeks ago).

We had a LOT of that rain you experienced at DTD, unfortunately. But I love the new sweatshirts. Too bad that everyone was feeling a little under the weather and had to cancel your CP breakfast.

Love the description and pictures of Candi and Noelle with the princesses.
glad you were able to get a round of mini golf in. the sweatshirts are nice, but just so darn pricey...glad they will fit hte kids for a while getting a bigger size.

I wonder if Noelle was unsure of the Princesses because she didn't have her big brother there to give them his approval?

She did look really cute in her Cinderella dress.
im thinking that might have been part of it since we left so suddenly and when they were so close to go into the greet it might have been a shock to not have the boys with her.

Love your interpretations of what Noelle was thinking! You crack me up. I am sure she had a great time and just didn't want it to show on the pictures since you weren't in the room.

thats another good theory not wanting to show to much fun so i didnt feel like i mised out.::yes:: she will save the big happy for the next time i get to take her to meet them.

Love the update. Noelle is a cutie in her Cinderella dress. Next time, I'm going to need an interpretive dance to properly convey Noelle's emotions. :) :banana:

Jill in CO
hmm, a dance huh, you offering to do that, i only do the cabbage patch.
:)

Lol...love the pictures of Noelle's meet and greets with the princesses. Poor Parker, hope he gets better soon!
thanks he gets better the next chapter.

Enjoyed the update!

I'm sorry to read Parker wasn't feeling well still!

Noelle's expressions in the princess pictures were great! I liked your interpretations!! She looked so adorable in her Cinderella dress! :-)
thanks, we were bummed he was down for the morning as well, but it broke free pretty soon and he was all good, i hope to have that update in tomorrow.

Noelle had a great time with the princesses. Maybe only being with mommy and not dad and Parker made her a bit leery?

I am sorry Parker was not feeling well again and had miss the princesses.

Glad you could find a place to sit and relax and rock. :goodvibes

Noelle is so pretty in her Cinderella dress. :cloud9:
im thinking that was it too, she needed her boys to be there with her.

i enjoyed sitting inthose chairs not under that scenerio but they are fun to sit in and rock and people watch.

she does look really pretty doesnt she.
:thumbsup2
Poor Parker. Hope his tummy calmed down in short order. I'm glad the girls got to see the Princesses anyway.
im glad for photopass people otherwise we wouldnt have any documentation of that meet and greet...
he starts to feel better really soon.

I think Noelle needs a yellow dress. I know I would kill for Belle's dress ;)

whats it with you older girls and that dress...candi loves it as well.

how about you two go in halfsies on one and then you can each have 6 months to wear it.
:thumbsup2

sorry we didnt get to see you at breakfast that morning, i should have gotten your number so we could have met up some other time that morning.

Chapter 70. This ones on Mickey.

Okay after the princess meet up, it was getting time for lunch, so i figured what would be not that hard on his stomach if it was hurting, well the least intrusive meal, i figured corn dog nuggets from casey sounded good for the kids, so in i went to order some and the rest of the crew waited outside, it was packed in there.

Well while i was in there waiting for the kids order to come out Parker ended up getting sick again around the corner, they were right by the first aid area to give you an idea of where they were waiting, i come outside with the tray and find out what happened...

Well the little mess (candi told me it was hardly anything) was cleaned up by a CM and a manager CM happened to be right there as well, and noticed parker had a small dot on his shirt, like the size of a nickle and told candi she would see what she could do. she told her it was fine that it wasnt anything to worry about.

When i showed up candi and parker went into the first aid station, and noelle and i hung outside so noelle could have the corn dog nugget lunch.

The manager CM came out shortly and gave me a coupon/voucher for a free shirt, i told her it wasnt neccessary that it was just a small dot, and she insisted that it was on Mickey and that it would make him feel better.

she couldnt hang around to give it to him herself so i thanked her very much and she said have a great rest of my day.

Soon enough noelle was done with lunch and parker and candi were back out.

There was also another parent around there that gave us a powder mix of pedialite that she said to put in his water to get his energy back up.

that was very nice of her, she noticed what happened and wanted to help out.

I told parker that the CM gave me a voucher that Mickey said he wanted parker to have a new shirt for the rest of his day that he could keep.

His smile was so huge when he found that out.

We went to the closest shop where he looked at every shirt and found one he loved...

he still tells everyone that it is the shirt that Mickey bought for him.

the shirt was for the amount that the voucher was for, so i tried to pay the tax and the CM said no thanks just get out of here and go have some fun.

she cut the tag and parker threw it on.

after that the adults needed to have something to eat so we didnt get sick.

to the columbia harbor house it was.

candi ordered the fried fish and got some brocolli on the side, i had the brocolli peppercorn veggy salad with the addition of chicken it had peas and corn in it as well.

we both loved our meals, we needed something different and a little veggy was in order after a week of not many in sight...

Parker said that the nurse told him just water for lunch so he said he just wanted to drink his water and play his game thing, luckily we brought that along this day so he just sat and drank and played.

Noelle had her second lunch and stole bites of my salad.

We then went right around the corner to small world.

after all it was the kids pick for whatever they wanted to do that day.

and there must be something with noelle and that ride, she had her second number two on it this trip.

when we got off small world we passed the still closed walls of the new fantasy land, and i jumped up on the seat to get a picture of what it looked like a year ago.

then it was on to the indy cars for parker to give his driving lesson another chance.

looks like the magic of Mickey buying a new shirt was having someone feeling much better.

i like this picture of the track and the castle in the background.

While i was on this with parker noelle was knocked out cold.

while candi and parker went on buzz again sleeping noelle and i went into a store to trade a vinylmation, the CM told me that u could pick 2 times from the mystery box, and that if i wanted to pick three times i had to swap on the third no matter what, i was like okay dude, thats a little weird but whatever, so i picked 3 times and traded it, i dont even remember what i got and didnt take a picture because the whole encounter with him was just weird and had me scratching my head.

when candi and parker got off, it was time for me and parker to take a spin, we used the rider swap pass and were on in no time.

candi and noelles resting spot while we rode.

concentration

gets us steller scores.

this little one was still sleeping

so parker and candi went on another family favorite the people movers

i would say he was feeling better

and in case anyone is wondering i always travel in the parks with 2 cameras that is how we got pics on the ride and while waiting

here is there tram coming into the station

and it had started raining by now...and i like how the guy behind her seems to be really excited about her spotting noelle and me.

when they got off, noelle was still sleeping so she said for him and me to go on the people movers again which we were happy to do.

a few people took advantage of the carousel of progress during the rain.

and instead of riding the people movers some just decided to take shelter under it.

others just crowded around candi and noelle to stay dry

whats that cant find her, how about this one? she is on the phone with her parents talking about our trip the last few days to them.

looks like a few more people are going to see what this progress ride is all about.

Next chapter we have a little bit more rain to contend with, but the big news was parker was great the rest of the day, not a single sick moment the rest of the trip.

must have been the magic mickey shirt he was wearing.

Poor Parker still not feeling great. But what a nice thing for the CM to do for him.

Glad he was feeling better after that and you were able to enjoy some attractions.

That was really nice that Mickey bought Parker a t-shirt! I am glad that he started to feel better. You had the best spot during the rain. I love the people mover!

So glad Parker made a speedy recovery. I am such a big fan of Pedialyte. My kids are grown, but when they were small I always had some on hand. I used the pedialyte pops a lot, too.

Love the knew shirt from Mickey. How cool is that? I am sure he felt super special after that.

And Noelle - wow - she was really knocked out there for awhile.

CoP is a great ride during the rain.

Yaaaaay for Parker feeling better. :cheer2:

Yaaaaaay for new Mickey Shirts!! pixiedust:

Another reason to love WDW so much!! :lovestruc

I have yet to go on COP, it was closed the day I wanted to finally go on it. :rolleyes:

Glad the Mickey shirt seemed to be magic and he felt better rest of the day

Love the COP. Doesn't have to be raining for us to go in there. One of our favs pixiedust:

What a great gift from Mickey. I am sure Parker will remember that for a while.

Glad that Parker was feeling better and the sickies stayed away this time.

how nice of that mom to give you some Pedialite.

A rain storm in Florida, during the summer.... go figure :confused3 ;)

Looks like you both found a great spot to hide out from the rain. :thumbsup2

That was so nice of the CM to get him a new shirt! Parker has good taste :)

Noelle shares my sentiments for IASW I see lol

What an awesome CM - that was so nice that they did that!

... course, you realize that if you had just gotten him a shirt earlier and told him Mickey gave it to him he would have felt better much earlier ;)

So glad to see Parker turn the corner to feeling better. I believe the Mickey shirt Magic did the trick. He did look much better after that. Columbia Harbor House is the girls and my favorite. DH not so much. It looks like the busyness of the trip caught up with Noelle and she had to get some rest.

Poor Parker still not feeling great. But what a nice thing for the CM to do for him.

Glad he was feeling better after that and you were able to enjoy some attractions.
you mean Mickey to do for him;) we were thrilled that the rest of the day he was himself again. and thankful he was healthy again.

That was really nice that Mickey bought Parker a t-shirt! I am glad that he started to feel better. You had the best spot during the rain. I love the people mover!
mickey is a stand up guy isnt he, but he did have enough of my money a shirt was a nice gift. :) seriously it was a great gesture from the CM's that afternoon.

i love that spot as well, we used it a few times that trip to relax, nice shade and a great people watching spot.

That is so awesome! Great CM! Glad Parker was feeling better from then on!

thanks, i was glad everything worked out as well, im sure that the shirt actually did help him feel better he had a more positive train of thought after that

So glad Parker made a speedy recovery. I am such a big fan of Pedialyte. My kids are grown, but when they were small I always had some on hand. I used the pedialyte pops a lot, too.

Love the knew shirt from Mickey. How cool is that? I am sure he felt super special after that.

And Noelle - wow - she was really knocked out there for awhile.

CoP is a great ride during the rain.

it is something that we will think about before hand for next trip and have with us, but also make sure they have plenty of fluids during the days and nights to keep them going.

i think he thought he was a rock star that mickey bought him a shirt just for him.

i love CoP even when its not raining.:thumbsup2 but you are right it is a good rain ride as well.

Yaaaaay for Parker feeling better. :cheer2:

Yaaaaaay for new Mickey Shirts!! pixiedust:

Another reason to love WDW so much!! :lovestruc

I have yet to go on COP, it was closed the day I wanted to finally go on it. :rolleyes:

they did help his train of thought and make him feel more positive which im sure kept his mind off of it and helped him recover better.

really never on CoP i love that ride, we go on it every trip no matter what.

however i did grow up with it and one of our families favorite rides to go on.

Glad the Mickey shirt seemed to be magic and he felt better rest of the day

Love the COP. Doesn't have to be raining for us to go in there. One of our favs pixiedust:
i knew i liked you for a reason, CoP a family favorite.
:thumbsup2 i bet you like figment as well. ::yes::
What a great gift from Mickey. I am sure Parker will remember that for a while.

Glad that Parker was feeling better and the sickies stayed away this time.

how nice of that mom to give you some Pedialite.

A rain storm in Florida, during the summer.... go figure :confused3 ;)

Looks like you both found a great spot to hide out from the rain. :thumbsup2

we were glad everything turned around as well.

i know a sudden rain storm go figure. :faint:

i love that spot we usually sit in there and relaxe on our MK days, they have good snacks at that shop as well.
::yes::

That was so nice of the CM to get him a new shirt! Parker has good taste :)

Noelle shares my sentiments for IASW I see lol
hey now, IASW isnt that bad. :) i even enjoy it, well now i enjoy it cause i can watch the kids reactions to it...so maybe that helps more. :thumbsup2

What an awesome CM - that was so nice that they did that!

... course, you realize that if you had just gotten him a shirt earlier and told him Mickey gave it to him he would have felt better much earlier ;)
i dont know that voucher was pretty official looking, and i think he might have seen threw a hand drawn voucher i created on my own...:scratchin but it might have been worth a shot...

but you are prob right, it might have worked.

So glad to see Parker turn the corner to feeling better. I believe the Mickey shirt Magic did the trick. He did look much better after that. Columbia Harbor House is the girls and my favorite. DH not so much. It looks like the busyness of the trip caught up with Noelle and she had to get some rest.

thats why the shirts cost more there, they are filled with extra magic and pixie dust. ::yes::

we have grown to really like it there as well, you get some different offerings than other places and it makes for a nice change than your normal burger and nugget counters

she usually had an afternoon knock out, this one lasted a little longer, but that might have been the soothing rain noise that did that.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter