Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

Nothing worse than your child being sick on vacation. That always seems to happen, doesn't it? Sorry Parker still wasn't feeling 100%, but I sure hope he's back to his old self in no time.

Sorry you missed breakfast and your DIS meets, but these things happen. So glad the CM was understanding. It would be a shame to have a credit card hols charge go through for that. Plan C was a winner.

Too bad about canceling CP but probably a good move.
Nice parade pics.
All caught up.

Chapter 67. You look like a soaked rat.

After golf we arrived back at the room and everyone relaxed and watched some cartoons on tv before got ready to head back out for the night.

We were set to embark on our 3rd fun day event for the day, first BB, second Golf and third was DTD

we always like to see who can see the fire station first going into DTD.

parker loves the themeing of it outside.

Our bus driver told us this trip that the fire station was designed by schoolkids. They asked first graders to draw what a fire station should look like, and the design they used is a composite of the drawings!

basically a year ago when this trip took place noelle looks so much smaller and little, my how she has grown up in this last year.

They do grow up too fast!

candi found a cupcake she really wanted but we just took a picture for the time being to remind us to get it, but totally forgot to get

Those cupcakes used to be $2.50 for a big one - now they're small for way more $$ since they have everyone hooked :rotfl2:

we played a bunch of the games.

parker perfected his guitar hero skills.
that stance, and guitar holding skill just screams PRO

noelle was occupied by the pretty lights.

this was parkers favorite game there.

the ninja swiping game

before we left he wanted to try his luck at dance dance revolution

so much fun!:thumbsup2

with that we were ready to leave, but not before noticed it was almost 7 and the kids were starting to get really hungry.

we knew we should have eaten first.

especially when we get down to the bottom floor of the disney quest and find that there is a monsoon style rain going on outside.

Oh! Oh!

:headache:

we figured we would see how the night went and plan the next day accordingly.

next day coming up lets see what we have in store for our last full day in disney.

Nice sweatshirts - I'll bet they appreciated being warm a lot! If I was Candi, I would have bought one, too. :goodvibes

Oh no - sorry Parker got sick again. Poor guy :sad2:

So sorry Parker still isn't well. :sick: Poor guy. Too bad you missed breakfast, but I think it was a good call.

Noelle looks so cute and excited to see Jesse!

Looking forward to your plans!

So sorry you didn't make it to breakfast but it was the best thing to do. Good thing they worked with you on the cancellation. Poor Parker, still not feeling well.

im glad we chose not to go as well, it is on the list for next trip so hopefully we can make that one.

Sorry Parker was not feeling well still.... Rough on Mom and Dad he seems to bounce back and then he is feeling icky again.

Skipping breakfast was wise and a great decision.
Hope your sort of catch up morning minus Parker getting sick goes as good as can be expected.

it did stink we thought he was good then went back to bad again.

i think it went pretty good, despite the sickness
:)

Caught up with day one. Love all the pictures of the LM room and resort. You've done a very good job reviewing the resort for me. Thanks :) we almost stayed there last December but went with Pop instead for FD. Oh well. Maybe some other time. That was so cool that the greeter gave Parker a free puzzle. How many times can you say you got something for free at wdw!? That's definitely something to note :) haha about Paxton stealing your dessert. Little stinker. I'm lucky Alex doesn't like desserts so I won't have to share on our trip lol. Maybe that's why I gained so much weight on our last trip. ;) I have a question about the Disney bed rails for you. We used them on one February trip last year and we could never get it close enough to the bed so there wasn't a gap between the bed and the rail. We had to stuff pillows in there to keep Alex from falling into the gap while sleeping. Did y'all have this problem? Or is it just us not installing the rail right? Anyways, great updates and pictures as usual. Love the one of your daughter kissing the baby in the mirror. Will try to come back and catch up more later on today.

we really liked the resort, if we are going during the free dinning time i would chose somewhere else for that but outside the free dinning i think it is worth the little extra to stay there.

they seemed to work good for us, the first day it wasnt pushed in all the way for us, and then we ended up getting all the way under the next day so there was no gap

sounds like you might have had the same issue

Poor Parker. Stinks to be sick on vacation. At least it wasn't your building with the fire alarm going off. I have stayed at a hotel that caught on fire. Not fun!

that would have stunk, almost ready to leave for the morning then have to evacuate for an alarm they need to check out.

Nothing worse than your child being sick on vacation. That always seems to happen, doesn't it? Sorry Parker still wasn't feeling 100%, but I sure hope he's back to his old self in no time.

Sorry you missed breakfast and your DIS meets, but these things happen. So glad the CM was understanding. It would be a shame to have a credit card hols charge go through for that. Plan C was a winner.

yep canceling stunk, but im glad it worked out cause he needed some more rest thats for sure.

im really happy they waived the fee as well. she was very understanding.
:)

Sorry to hear Parker was still not feeling well

glad to hear after couple more incidents, things got better :goodvibes

Nice sweatshirts - I'll bet they appreciated being warm a lot! If I was Candi, I would have bought one, too. :goodvibes

Oh no - sorry Parker got sick again. Poor guy :sad2:

that is cool to hear that it was designed by kids ideas...

she almost did but i talked her out of it...i wasnt feeling paying 100 for three of them.:sad2:

So sorry Parker still isn't well. *:sick: *Poor guy. *Too bad you missed breakfast, but I think it was a good call. *

Noelle looks so cute and excited to see Jesse!

Looking forward to your plans!

we were hoping we turned a corner but not all the way out of the woods yet.

she was really excited to see them, as far as the princesses? well you will have to see about that.

Sorry to hear Parker was still not feeling well

glad to hear after couple more incidents, things got better :goodvibes

ninja posting my replies huh:thumbsup2

as were we, couldnt have been happier to have it behind us.

Chapter 69. Noelle Isn't Impressed.

Last i left off with getting in line for the princess meet and greet, we had grabbed some fast passes that morning for it so we could cut the lines when we came back.

well for some reason parker started to get worked up while we were next to go in line, not wanting to cause a scene with him and work him up more, i opted to go take him out and sit outside.

well as soon as i got outside by the stroller we had to find a can...i think he honestly would have been fine but he worked himself up to the point he got sick, or maybe he wasnt feeling well in line and that is just how he reacted knowing he might get sick...not really sure, but anyway lets get to some happy things this chapter...little girls and there love for the princesses.

First up was cinderella...we had a special outfit picked out for noelle this day that we changed her into.

ummmmmmm, no mommy ill just hang onto you for this one.

now as you might put two and two together, i was outside with parker during all of this so, since i didnt witness it first hand, and noelle wasnt able to describe to me her feelings during these interactions ill use the next best thing, her faces and my interpritation as to what was going threw her little mind while visiting these lovely ladies.

lets continue

yeah mom, its like looking right into a mirror.

sadly, the CM taking the pics didnt get any other shots after this, no hey look this way or nothing.:sad2:

hmm,she is my mommies favorite, i think ill give her the benefit of the doubt.

she does have a pretty dress, i wonder why i dont have one of those pretty yellow dresses instead of this blue one?

can you just sign my book already, im still not 100% sold on you yet.

yeah us princesses have a tough life i know.

you dont seem that bad, but im still deciding on you. and thanks for signing my book for me

wow you have alot of hair, i cant wait till my hait grows that long and a bow will stay in it.

okay you seem to like to talk alot, its like you were locked up in a castle tower or something and havent been outside in ages.
:rolleyes:

seriously what kind of hand hold is this, arent you people suppose to curtsy or bow before princess noelle.

now im getting less and less impressed here. where are those princesses for me to flirt with.

now those are just my understandings of her faces, she could have been thinking about cheese slices for all i know.

but they seemed to fit the scene.

where were parker and I, well turns out there are some really comfy rocking chairs on the porch that we had a good time sitting in and just watching the people mill about.

just to our left was the tunnel to get into the park, a nice relaxing spot if you are looking to sit and enjoy a little bit.

when noelle got out of her meet and greet of course you ask her if she had fun and even though according to the pics she didnt seem impressed turns out she was just playing it cool girl and loved it from her smile.

coming up in the next chapter parker is taken care of and we put it all behind us.

:cool1::banana:
have a good weekend everyone.

Nice Noelle interpretations :rotfl:

Looks like she liked Cindy and Belle the best and wanted Tangled chick to hit the road ::yes::

Maybe Noelle would have liked it better if there had been a Prince meet and greet??? :rolleyes1 Or maybe it just takes a lot to live up to the Princess Noelle standard......... :goodvibes

Not a bad day when you can spend it on a front porch just rocking and relaxing!!! :banana: Glad the Parker sickness stuff is finally about to end for you! :thumbsup2

Even though Noelle didn't look too thrilled, I bet she loved it. :lovestruc

Wait until your next trip, you won't be able to tear her away from the characters!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I sure hope Parker's upset tummy resolves it's self. :worried: Poor little guy.

I bet there was a lot to see sitting in those rocking chairs, practically the whole world goes by there. :goodvibes

Dan, back and finally caught up.

Love your "back nine" at Winter Wonderland (we ended up doing that when we were there two weeks ago).

We had a LOT of that rain you experienced at DTD, unfortunately. But I love the new sweatshirts. Too bad that everyone was feeling a little under the weather and had to cancel your CP breakfast.

Love the description and pictures of Candi and Noelle with the princesses.

I wonder if Noelle was unsure of the Princesses because she didn't have her big brother there to give them his approval?

She did look really cute in her Cinderella dress.

Love your interpretations of what Noelle was thinking! You crack me up. I am sure she had a great time and just didn't want it to show on the pictures since you weren't in the room.

Love the update. Noelle is a cutie in her Cinderella dress. Next time, I'm going to need an interpretive dance to properly convey Noelle's emotions. :) :banana:

Jill in CO

Lol...love the pictures of Noelle's meet and greets with the princesses. Poor Parker, hope he gets better soon!

Enjoyed the update!

I'm sorry to read Parker wasn't feeling well still!

Noelle's expressions in the princess pictures were great! I liked your interpretations!! She looked so adorable in her Cinderella dress! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter