• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

State a completely random fact about yourself.

I cannot stand to use any wooden utensils or eat anything on a wooden stick including using toothpicks. I also can't be in the same room as anyone else eating anything on a stick. The thought of it makes me gag.

I once dropped a frozen turkey on my foot and broke it....my foot, not the turkey:teeth:

Oh my GOSH these are hilarious!! Some of yall have some really funny things going on! :p

Okay, for me.... I was the 'Schlitz Lite girl'....when I was SIXTEEN. :teeth:

I can talk to total strangers about anything. It embarrasses my DH and DD that I just start long conversations with servers, people in line or the family at the next table at the restaurant. I am a extrovert, and they are both extreme introverts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter